• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Rehash Vol. 2 "I Can't Control It" Results [MK Banned]

lord karn

Smash Master
MD/VA

Alex(Karn)- I still miss the days where I used to just drive up to hangout and smash. Always good seeing you, I think both of our tournament attendance is on the rise so we'll probably be seeing more of each other.
You should come up again sometime soon.

@mahone: Yeah, I would like to play you more, too. I feel like my approach to the puff matchup is good, but I rarely get to practice it so I think I mess stuff up a lot (as you probably saw with random shield grabs and the invincibility ****). I also need to practice wd oos more vs bair walling when puff actually does manage to get close.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
MM me again bit I'm playing well now.

salt fah dayz I'm playing good as F now that loss and a couple other things was just what I needed.

Ain't even worried.
LOL dood don't worry, you know you'd still **** me with your real characters, i **** suck

but dat mario is on the list of low tiers i've put my pretty purple boots on. luv u <3

DJRome

Smash Hero
i did the bracket mostly (though there were some last minute changes i had nothing to do with) and i only seeded like 7 people. everyone else was a 5

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll help seed if I'm just doing Melee lol

Edit: Man Yay lol I could do so much better with Mario I just need to play smarter. Just gimme another chance baby. No hate all salt XD

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Shoutouts timeeee.

Gaga- **** shiek son. Im coming for that *** next time, no more peach either.

Cam - Yo man we need to train real soon hit me up this week

Black Christopher - Played better at this then Ive ever seen you play. So hagan Das right now

Yay- So lovely to see you again

Keith- good **** in brawl man

Kadaj- watching you play marvel is hilarious

Pitzer - I cant figure out why I like you.

Kebn - Lets play smash

DJ Rome - It was really really nice to finally get to play you, We havent in a year or so. I really hope to play your shiek soon.

Omni- Thanks for that bedski. Good looking out bro. one of these days we drinkin and smoking crank together

Lucas- IM SO SORRY for not being prepared for teams, and for ****ing ruining everything. I got to get my **** together.

PLUR- Good **** in brawl man, thanks for coming out so good to see my babe

Moo- I was so god damn proud of you at this my boy <3

Smith - Im glad you give a **** about smash again, wanna start beating marth? **** fox main ganon

Stingers- thanks for immediately hitting me up for a safety meeting when I got to bens mad legit son. GREAT stuff in our losers bracket match, I went into that set thinking "Im gonna be upset if I lose to stingers" but then after I played you i was like "stingers is much better than me and I am not ready for something like this"

Tac- Tyler youve gotten a lot better imo, keep working and you will best me eventually. Im just really really good vs falco thanks to almost a full year of exp vs cam/josh/kevin/bden I wanted to give you more advice but I just couldnt because I was so washed out by the time we played

Seth Hall- boy you eating them good lunchables. great to see you getting better. keep working on what I said.

Boss - nice playing you in project M, wish you would have entered melee, I would have adored the opportunity to play you. your zero suit is ******** good and youre just a chill individual all around.

Gofg- John dub baby. I love you, your set with chris was tense, wish you would have pulled it out. I hope your serious about ROM cause Im sooooo hyped for that.

0room- Sup

Ballard- great to see a new face, your jiggs was pretty legit, keep coming to stuff and stop getting falcon punched by meeee :p

Trevor- oh my god speaking of improving, your getting legit! Team rocky mount is gonna be trouble you keep on the path your on.

Jim - love ya bro, great to see you and hype your **** vs mahone

Mahone and KP- LOL, get ****ed up.

nah but on the real thanks for being such great sports about all that hype

JD- calm down dude

Brian- oh my god dude. so funny. FARM

Armada- GGs man nice to play you.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
Here are my shoutouts enjoy :)

Melee Players:
PP: I saw your entire set with farm. That was some good **** when he took you to game 3. I saw him forfeit everything else after that. He probably would have gotten in 2nd or 1st because he's better playing the second time around. GG's in brawl. You definitely messed with my mind when you jumped over me several times and walked around just out of my grab range. (craig aint that fancy) That made me chase you and i didn't analyze until after the match was over. I went into the match thinking I was gonna win too. Those are peepee mind games right there. Props to you for getting as far as you did. Overall I enjoy your presence so much and I finally got your number ;). I'll hit you up soon so me and you can go on a date and discuss the meta game in smash or go clubbing with Zeldarox.
LoZR: Nice job
ron: **** yeah RON. I bet that blanket helped give you a goodnight sleep and get 3rd.
KP: If i played melee i would know who you were but rofl you just missed the money
Mahone- Major threat right here
JoshSyde- I'm glad you didn't break anything this tourney. Your a very passionate smasher and I want to practice some melee with you.
Bl@ckChris- Ok thats it. Next tourney i'm making sure I find you.
Foxy- Please explain when you and kill entered brawl doubles and called your team "Killer Queen" obviously your referencing yourself as a queen. Whats that all about. You don't need to answer if you don't want to.
Sushi- Listen... I don't care what people say... but you need to change your tag to curry man.
moo= mooooooooooooooooophobia
DJRome- You play?
GaGa- Major improvement right here. I always knew you were amazing.
Dark Hart LMFAO your reaction to Farm was the best. I ****in got you lol
karn: Is it just me or did you place low in this?
TaC~~~- Tac I read all your posts about me. All i can say is give me another year and i just might be that "fantastic player" and a top IC main. don't forget what falco has done for me in the past either. he is still my go to character.
Juno McGrath- You are so fun to chill with. Thanks for helping me out after I woke up....farm
smifff- lolololololol
Farm- DAMN YOUR MARIO IS GOOD

Brawl People

Mekos- F U
Kadaj- ....................................................................................your good
Boss- GG's in both sets. So happy to meet you and watch a pro Luigi in action. LMAO at steve's MM. 2 misfire wins.
Stingers: sup guy with the brown hoody. you need to stop doubting me. I'm always gonna be making upsets. It's this new thing I have been doing. Good tourney. Glad I didn't play you... because i honestly don't know how I'm gonna beat rob without mk.
Darkflame- The pre tourney grab practice was great and brackets worked out for us. Still it would be funny if we played each other. We would have to hype that match up. You don't normally get to see 2 pro IC players against each other.
Farm1995 (H1N1)- thats right. keep playing consistent.
Waldorf- Epic matches you had there
Korn [Forfeit to Boss]- Damn you got further then I thought you would. But honestly forfeiting is a ***** thing to do. unless you actually had to leave.
ShadowAzure- Once again. Close games. Glad we played in winners this time.
Stockfield- Why didn't you play rob?
Pitzer- Your another passionate player. but I would like to see you have more fun when you play. I'm glad we didn't play and tourney and sorry i'm a **** to you.
V1CE- rofl you did ok without mk.
Killanator- we need to friendly. I may have a smashfest this weekend. so... be ready.
Archer- "IF YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOR IM CALLING THE COPS" nooooooooo. stfu
Tiger- good **** in the bathroom tiger
313- man you are so fun to play
Yogi- teach me mario? please? I made sure you had a decent seed. Me and stingers discussed it.
Craig's Hairstylist (rPsi)- so great to one of the best lucas players in the world.

Thats all but I would like to send a special shoutout to one special person. that person is Zeldarox

"ur an asssssssshole" nah jk. i love you baby

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
shoutouts to farm's accent

also, shoutouts to mahone for taking hype like a man

and shoutouts to NC for making it really hard to be an outsider
in all senses

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Korn [Forfeit to Boss]- Damn you got further then I thought you would. But honestly forfeiting is a ***** thing to do. unless you actually had to leave.
I still did terrible....... ;/
But you wrecked me pretty bad in teams! lol you're a very smart fox, Ic's player :)

Also the reason why I forfeited because I tried to leave asap (because I had work the next morning)
And even if I didn't forfeit, Boss would beat me pretty bad anyway lol

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
This was pretty great. Glad I was able to make it, and especially glad to see Seth doing better. <3 all you guys.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
i'd be down to get picked up
We need to make this happen. Me and Slasher barely get to play any other 'good' players. Bring an ***-load of people to Wilmington so we can do dis baby! aha.

And we'd have home field advantage xD

:phone:

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
H1N1 - You'll get it if you keep working at it. I didn't see you gettin' it in at this tourney. But I'm sure you'll fix that soon. Those ICs, **** yeah. Haven't seen that bird in a while, I think it's about time to replay our Lucario vs Falcos that you used to **** me in. <3

@Taheem - LoZR and ZIO are going down to Wilmington this Friday and offered to let me join in. But I can't get to Rocky Mount nor Wilmington, makes me sad. Imma see if I can somehow get down there.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Tac- Tyler youve gotten a lot better imo, keep working and you will best me eventually. Im just really really good vs falco thanks to almost a full year of exp vs cam/josh/kevin/bden I wanted to give you more advice but I just couldnt because I was so washed out by the time we played
Thanks, bro. I can tell you know what you're doing though. Had my finger slipping off of buttons because you were already on the next step. Imma keep working at it. There's so much motivation going right now. I appreciate what you showed me though, I expect you to be ****** me harder later as well. xD

ShadowAzure

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts brohan!

V1CE: Damn Steve, pretty good for not having your main, double Wario is ****ing hilarious brohan! And thank god you sold that TV.

Peepee: Yaa my training has done well for me so far, and I plan on stepping it up! Good **** as always bro!

Waldorf: I had a lot of fun playing dubs, I wish we could have played some singles friendlies!

H1N1: This is twice in a row we both pulled an upset in the bracket and got matched up together as a result! Great, close games bro!

Archibald: I know that Melee crowd got to you in the 3rd match. Just try to keep your head up when you play and don't show frustration.

Yay: I'm salty bro. After eating that chip lol

Stingers: <3 you too brohan! After that car ride with Steve's TV on a rock hard middle seat there was no way I was going to sleep on a floor that first night. But I guess I got no excuse for the 2nd night

Marly: HI! :)

Stock: I just had a feeling Marth was coming sooner or later. You're on my radar now :glare: but anyway, good seeing you again!

Killanator: If H1N1 has that smashfest next weekend, I will likely show up there too. Looking forward to playing with you some more!

Caitie: Good seeing you again! It sucks that you kinda got the short end of the stick this tourney between Yoshi's Island in doubles and getting bracket gimped in singles :(

Boss: I really wanted to get to play with you, sorry I didn't get around to it.

Pitzer: Good seeing you again! Fun playing with you!

Darkflame: GGs! Great meeting you and dubs was fun that morning!

I'll see if I can get to a MD/VA tourney sometime in the future :)

Omni: Thanks for the housing and the shoutout! You play Starcraft 2 though? Did I hear that right?

GGs to everyone I played as always! I would have to say between this tourney and TGM 3, I've done well to make up for those 2 tournies I got bodied in (TGM 2 and G6:4)

Also I saved the best for last for my shoutouts!

Farm: Best... Mario... Ever!!! You really know how to end matches!

lord karn

Smash Master
Thanks, bro. I can tell you know what you're doing though. Had my finger slipping off of buttons because you were already on the next step. Imma keep working at it. There's so much motivation going right now. I appreciate what you showed me though, I expect you to be ****** me harder later as well. xD
Yeah, you definitely have gotten better. No offense, but when I played you at gold mine, I could pretty much just zone out. I definitely had to think a lot more during our friendlies this time around. Those fox dittos were fun.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I know, at TGM I was scrubbin' hard. **** was embarassing. It's becoming clearer now that I'm dedicating more to it. Look forward to playing urrbody real soon, and I'll be better each time. Hard work, goin' in.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Here are my shoutouts enjoy :)

Melee Players:
Overall I enjoy your presence so much and I finally got your number ;). I'll hit you up soon so me and you can go on a date and discuss the meta game in smash or go clubbing with Zeldarox.

Thats all but I would like to send a special shoutout to one special person. that person is Zeldarox

"ur an asssssssshole" nah jk. i love you baby
well i just feel flattered :p I'll take u out to the club ;) And I'll watch out for all the creepy guys. Don't let them give you a drink. Chances are they've got something in them :p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lmfao zeldarox is a bit

farm1n2 hit me up dawg I'm def down to chill hahaha that'd be tight =)

Tac sushi and other up and comers keep coming to stuff because I think I may be doing more Melee only stuff soon so I'll be more free to teach <3

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
SHOOT-OOTS

- Michael aka KSK aka that guy who's been my friend for like 10 years

yea

- Karn I honestly just don't trust you to seed the bracket

not really sure why

some bias that come's from something illogical that I just made up just now about how you're a hornswaggler or some ****

- Farm is the best Mario in NC

***** we should actually chill next time you seem legit as beating Boss in winners

- and uhhh

Dylan, it's all good

We got dat double Falcon

so we good

- Kevin

you get a shoutout

- Adam

god damnit I would take you last match, last stock in our setand then lose to your scrub ***

- gofg

I'll try not to kill myself or play Fox next time, maybe we'll have a better set (bobackin last stock 3rd match 0% ghuuuuuuuuuuuh)

everyone else, unless your name is cam, yay, tho, boss, stingers, dj, sushi, danny saburi, smith, the cute asian chick smith was with, foxy, john wittle, tiger, jmh, ADAAAAAAAAAAM, TrevorPuff, steve, waldy, jim, plur, MAC, abbey, keara, BANKS, brittany, mj, bridgett, dillon, ricky, skiddy, kp, blackchris, mooooooo, koozy, rPSI, mahone, or unless you're from southern pines

fuck you

and to that loud *** ****ing annoying big *** ****** lookin black dude who bought weed from me at like midnight

you aight

just shut the **** up next time

god dammit ****ing red coats

And **** Mekos

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
shoot-oots

- michael aka ksk aka that guy who's been my friend for like 10 years

yea

- karn i honestly just don't trust you to seed the bracket

not really sure why

some bias that come's from something illogical that i just made up just now about how you're a hornswaggler or some ****

- farm is the best mario in nc

***** we should actually chill next time you seem legit as beating boss in winners

- and uhhh

dylan, it's all good

we got dat double falcon

so we good

- kevin

you get a shoutout

- adam

god damnit i would take you last match, last stock in our setand then lose to your scrub ***

- gofg

i'll try not to kill myself or play fox next time, maybe we'll have a better set (bobackin last stock 3rd match 0% ghuuuuuuuuuuuh)

everyone else, unless your name is cam, yay, tho, boss, stingers, dj, sushi, danny saburi, smith, the cute asian chick smith was with, foxy, john wittle, tiger, jmh, adaaaaaaaaaam, trevorpuff, steve, waldy, jim, plur, mac, abbey, keara, banks, brittany, mj, bridgett, dillon, ricky, skiddy, kp, blackchris, mooooooo, koozy, rpsi, mahone, or unless you're from southern pines

fuck you

and to that loud *** ****ing annoying big *** ****** lookin black dude who bought weed from me at like midnight

you aight

just shut the **** up next time

god dammit ****ing red coats

and **** mekos
:( :( :( :(

lord karn

Smash Master
SHOOT-OOTS

- Karn I honestly just don't trust you to seed the bracket

not really sure why

some bias that come's from something illogical that I just made up just now about how you're a hornswaggler or some ****
Because when I seed people aren't forgotten about and then have to play one of the top seeds first round when they shouldn't have to? Or because people complain to me about how they entered and I get mad at them and tell them they didn't, only to find out later that someone else was forgotten who signed up at the same time? Or because I've seeded 70% of NC tournaments and they always turn out fine? Or because I always seed strictly based off of PRs and go around asking informed players opinions about seeding when we have OOS players? Or because I generally always get a second opinion from kevin after I'm done seeding?

Yeah, I guess that is pretty illogical.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Told you it was illogical

And jesus **** I won't forget you next time, since btw like I said you WERE in there; I had to delete a brawl player because he didn't enter Melee singles (just doubles, long story, I'll use Pen and paper during sign-ups next time so this won't happen) and he was playing against you, accidentally deleted your name first, then ended up forgetting to but it BACK in (plus other people signing up last second, fitting them in which in effect filled your original spot which is where the problem came in) AND I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT BEING THAT IT WAS MY FAULT AND I'M SORRY YOU ENDED HAVE TO PLAY MAHONE 1ST ROUND BECAUSE OF IT; ALSO FOR ****S SAKE DAVID NEVER ENTERED HE NEVER GAVE ME MONEY FOR SINGLES OR DOUBLES ALL HE DID WAS WALK AWAY SAYING HE'D THINK ABOUT IT AND NEVER CAME BACK HE DIDN'T ****ING ENTER ******************************; and btw the seeding for this tourney worked out very well, without your help, and was also based off of PRs (minus KP and Mahone obvi), and I asked Kevin's opinion so don't get all high horse and mega salty about this **** just because you were the one mistake I made with the bracket

lord karn

Smash Master
Told you it was illogical

And jesus **** I won't forget you next time, since btw like I said you WERE in there; I had to delete a brawl player because he didn't enter Melee singles (just doubles, long story, I'll use Pen and paper during sign-ups next time so this won't happen) and he was playing against you, accidentally deleted your name first, then ended up forgetting to but it BACK in (plus other people signing up last second, fitting them in which in effect filled your original spot which is where the problem came in) AND I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT BEING THAT IT WAS MY FAULT AND I'M SORRY YOU ENDED HAVE TO PLAY MAHONE 1ST ROUND BECAUSE OF IT; ALSO FOR ****S SAKE DAVID NEVER ENTERED HE NEVER GAVE ME MONEY FOR SINGLES OR DOUBLES ALL HE DID WAS WALK AWAY SAYING HE'D THINK ABOUT IT AND NEVER CAME BACK HE DIDN'T ****ING ENTER ******************************; and btw the seeding for this tourney worked out very well, without your help, and was also based off of PRs (minus KP and Mahone obvi), and I asked Kevin's opinion so don't get all high horse and mega salty about this **** just because you were the one mistake I made with the bracket
I'm only getting high and mighty because you did so first. I'm not even mad about it at all. Mistakes happen. What I'm mad about is you calling me out on my ability to make a bracket. Not only did you do this when you made a mistake regarding the person you are calling out, but you did it in a response to a post of mine meant to remind people that I am always willing to help seed. And you put it all behind a 'yeah but this is illogical' tag just so you can get away with being irrational instead of thinking about what you were saying.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
are you ****ing serious?

it was a joke

in my shoutoutz

and I called you a hornswaggler

A ****ING HORNSWAGGLER

if you call that, "calling me out on my ability to make a bracket" ~ lord karn; you need to take a **** and calm the **** down

seriously I called you a hornswaggler

I'm not sure what that means where you're from

but I kinda thought is sounded like some magical Harry Potter world creature

which I kinda thought you'd appreciate

not go off on how bad of a TO I was

had you not been playing teams at the time I'd probably gone and come get you to help me LIKE I ALWAYS DO WHEN SOMEHOW I GET STUCK MAKING THE BRACKET

seriously

****ing hornswagglers and their dilemmas of truth and justice

lord karn

Smash Master
are you ****ing serious?

it was a joke

in my shoutoutz

and I called you a hornswaggler

A ****ING HORNSWAGGLER

if you call that, "calling me out on my ability to make a bracket" ~ lord karn; you need to take a **** and calm the **** down

seriously I called you a hornswaggler

I'm not sure what that means where you're from

but I kinda thought is sounded like some magical Harry Potter world creature

which I kinda thought you'd appreciate

not go off on how bad of a TO I was

had you not been playing teams at the time I'd probably gone and come get you to help me LIKE I ALWAYS DO WHEN SOMEHOW I GET STUCK MAKING THE BRACKET

seriously

****ing hornswagglers and their dilemmas of truth and justice
It sounded like you were trying to play it off as a joke but that you really thought it was true. If that is wrong, sorry.

Top Bottom