• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my peach is a lil rough around the edges still I know, but I think I've said like 10 times now I'm not going to G6 lol.

BEHR

Smash Hero
lmfao yeah i didnt have a calc for my SAT **** it tho ill take it again anyways im sure.

anyways

i played cam last night

i got rraped i embraced the **** tho so it was all goodie.

but Doc is my most complete character lol

i dont know if this is good or bad

lmfao

BEHR

Smash Hero
no ima just use him paypay

i dont play this game like that anymore.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Alex DeLarge assisted John in blowing out his birthday candles. Too fitting. Bro status for sure.

Also, I got 1 B (Spanish 4) my last 5 or 6 semesters at ECU, while talking all high level English and Philosophy courses. I played Smash as much as I felt like and was dating/networking etc. It's completely possible.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I played some Ganon dittos with Raynex last saturday in the tournament, it was so fun lol. He 3 stocked me first game and then next game I killed him in 36 seconds.. next game he won and then I won twice. Good ****. lol.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
yeah she's being a ***** right now too lol. Telling me to fix the fuggin sink. I pay the bills i'll fix that **** when i damn well please SON!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wilmington has such beautiful scenery though, I camped in some forest like 15 minutes away from the town before.

2 week warning guys. Does anyone have more info on Animazement, like what day is the tournament going to be, etc? Will there be games for practice before hand? Any Brawl players want to MM?

vZakat

Half Genie
I might go to animazement friday since I've never been.

In completely unrelated news, Touhou 13 is really fun. I can't wait for the full version.

Top Bottom