• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I wonder if I could still get off work for animazement.

Not likely since at least two people in my department are going. But it'd be fun to go to see if there's any pony cosplay.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Hahahaha Jesse would never be caught dead posting his Ex girlfriends pics.

Ganon Dorf doesn't even hesitate.

I might have to switch mains. Every time I use Ganon now I feel like I'm beating someone to death with a brick.

In a good way though, ya know?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Last tournament whenever I did crazy combos with Ganon, the crowd definitely felt the pain.. I can imagine them cringing inside. lol. I remember someone saying while I was playing that they dropped on their knees because it hurt too much to see lolll. It's so cool. =P

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Falco and Falcon have that same kinda "OH DAMN WTF" factor to the really good combos, but Ganon's stuff is just...brutal.

Marth tippers and Dairs are kinda the same too. I had one combo vs Lucas' Falco at YS that ended in me knocking him onto a platform, SH Fair to hit the tech away (which he DI'd away ) and then immediately reacting with a tipper (standing at the very edge) that hit Fox in the face while he was tumbling. The slant of the stage made the sword hit lower and tipper hit at the very far end of the move. The sound it made when it hit was thunderous. haha Marth is too good.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Man I can't wait for the my little pony phase to be over with.

But i fear what may be next O.o
Perhaps someone worse than Bieber or Rebecca Black *shivers*

vZakat

Half Genie
Man I can't wait for the my little pony phase to be over with.
It may lose in popularity but it will be around for quite a while. When the show is canceled/done is when you'll truly start to see a decline. They're working on a second season now, so we got at least until next spring/summer.

Top Bottom