• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
please stop posting ponies so much. can't elaborate because I can't find a way to word it that doesn't make me seem like a douche(guess I am).

NC did well at G6 but we kinda let Druggedfox **** all of our PRs lol. that kinda needs to stop XD

I regretted all of this post after re-reading but I'm posting it anyway. need to sleep why am I doing this guhguh

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
please stop posting ponies so much.
this. seriously, we understand you like it, but most people don't. you have a very selection audience for posting stuff like that, and we are not your target audience. take it to ponychan or something, where people enjoy it; you're just annoying people here.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
AdBlock.

I think outright saying you don't like something done on the internet only incites more of it. Because trololol internet you can't stop me

:/

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That track you used reminded me of You Are Smart from the Katamari Damacy soundtrack.

Good work on the video, btw.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
just think, those crew battle videos would have commentary and hype recordings if i had attended.

oh well.

:dazwa:

Top Bottom