• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
So, just woke up from a dream in which I was being accused of stealing a dildo from 2 asian lesbians. They decide to try and punish me by somehow switching my gender and watching me use the bathroom. It ended in a fight where I was tricked into pinching myself (which I actually did in real life.)

also. . .

My waveland is now universal. . . .

EDIT: DORSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Soo. I missed the pony phase of NC Smash History.
There hasn't really been much of a phase. Pretty much only me and David are man enough to admit we like the show.

At least of the NC Smashers that post in this thread.

vZakat

Half Genie
i won't judge any of my NC bros for their dance fetishes either... Lets just say it's a step from pony loving though. ;)
But what if it's a pony that's dancing?
Sorry Kevin, I had to do it.

Soo. I missed the pony phase of NC Smash History.
No. PP just asked us to cool it down a bit. Pony phase is still in full swing.

Edit - Or what James said. >_>

Divinokage

Smash Legend
There hasn't really been much of a phase. Pretty much only me and David are man enough to admit we like the show.

At least of the NC Smashers that post in this thread.
There's a big difference liking a show then showing the whole ****ing world that you like something so bad. Do you see me going overboard with for example the subject of weed? Do I need to show it in your face? No.. that's being respectful with everyone's wishes and I'll enjoy it with the ones that also enjoy it. I'm pretty sure it would be greatly irritating if I would talk about weed all the time. Everyone is different, buddy.

vZakat

Half Genie
People talk about weed counter picking quite a bit around here actually. I just ignore it when that subject comes up.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage smoke with me

:phone:
Whenever I'm in NC at some point.. I'd love to visit soon!

People talk about weed counter picking quite a bit around here actually. I just ignore it when that subject comes up.
That's not exactly the point, I'm saying like if someone expresses their love for something so hard, it gets irritating... it's irritating because most people won't be able to relate at all. It's like if I talk about how cool flowers are and then I start going off with all the different types of flower and showing pics to everyone. The love here we can all relate is smash and being awesome. This is smashboards after all not pony or flowerboards. =)

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Tbh, I don't have TOO much of a problem with the pony peeps and their pony pics. James is a cool dude and vzakat seems alright, so I will no longer provoke their flamboyant pony pleasures by calling the pony **** gay.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I don't have any problem with it either, it's just how I feel about it in general. That has nothing to do with someone being awesome or not lol.

Edit: <3 everyone.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
People with people are people for people that people who need people will be people around people for the people who need people for people with people that want people to live

:phone:

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
now that kevin is away for a couple of days, alex is probably getting high 24/7.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Guys, stop trolling.. he really doesn't. And I am not twitch's supplier..

ps. see you at 10pm tomorrow night twitch, tell kevin you have a date(or you went frog gigging.. whatever you guys do in shelby) and bring two empty duffles.

Top Bottom