• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

MacD

Banned via Administration
James, nice.. sleepyk too.

I come from a small school.. I think 1 person got like a 1400-1420 or something in my grade(we had no asians). and I still beat her in math... dave's math/verbal was even more lopsided than mine. 780-480 (if i recall correctly)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL we had like no asians either, our valedictorians were white, still did well

this makes me laugh soooooooooooooooooooooooo hard

i got an 1820, mad then wanted to do better, next time i took it was told i wasn't allowed to use the calculator i brought (even though i used it last time) still got a 710 in math and 1910 over all

still mad cause i wanted over 2000 and knew i could get it, then said **** it, tests are stupid and it doesn't matter

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i forgot my calculator
but it's not like you need it anyways
i now await my scores

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Ti83 status for me, I programmed all types of simple math equations like the pythagorean theorem and other simple stuff that would take too long to work out (and get a precise answer, that is) by hand. It didn't help me all that much though, I got a 700 once without a calc, 780 with (year later).

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Ti-89. those things are godlike. i don't think i could use it on my SAT though. don't remember.

i was sad i couldn't break 2000 either. being at the school of science and math sucks around SAT score return time. 400 asians and indians running around talking about their 2200-2400 scores while a few of them cry about it. the rest of us just feel bad.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I forgot my SAT scores. For all the hype that was put behind the SATs, I can't remember a time I needed them since.

SleepyK

sometimes i wish i tried harder in school

but then i wouldn't be playing smash bros

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
sometimes i wish i tried harder at smash.

but then i wouldn't be good at school.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
it's not really that hard.

albeit, i'm not that good at smash yet, i still try fairly hard. but despite my results, i don't usually try all that hard at school so...nvm guess my input is useless.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Do both?It's not that hard.
because everyone has the same amount of difficulty or ease as you do.
also, priorities outside of school and smash exist, you know.

EDIT:: not to mention, you've been playing for A LOT longer than I have. getting to your skill level over 6 years is different than over 2 years.

SleepyK

i made the mistake of making gaming my priority in high school. don't do it, kiddies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
aww ocean seems so stressed. i wonder how i wouldve been if i found out about the scene at science and math (outside of robert pan lol) instead of not knowing until i got to UNCG...

vZakat

Half Genie
You know, even though I've been playing this game for many years, I would say that I haven't played that much. I spent 2 years as a complete scrub, 2 years practicing tech skill with no one to play, and 4 years very sparingly going to tournaments. When I was in florida I didn't go to tourneys much more than I do now (though definitely more). I would dare to say that you have been to more tournaments than I have.

I don't think ocean is mean. I don't know about how stressed he is though.

Top Bottom