• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You'd better watch out for my Ganon, PP. I'm going to beat the drumsticks out of your Falco. And then I'll Kentucky fry them and start a fast food chain called Kentucky Fried Falco, or KFF for short.

Anyway, do people want me to bring my laptop to record games? If there's Wifi then I can stream them too.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
wait pp ur really coming now?!!??!?!?!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Yeah I should be unless we stay at my grandmother's in PA too long but I don't think that's happening.

You'd better watch out for my Ganon, PP. I'm going to beat the drumsticks out of your Falco. And then I'll Kentucky fry them and start a fast food chain called Kentucky Fried Falco, or KFF for short.

Anyway, do people want me to bring my laptop to record games? If there's Wifi then I can stream them too.
I'm gonna death combo you every stock

zam

(rofl Falco's cheap)

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
My company has a logo, PP.

You're going down. When I Dair you.

Unless you're on the ground, in which case you're going up.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Ganondorf has to wear armor because he's too sexy for his shirt. He's so sexy it hurts his opponents.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Taking Chris grocery shopping is too much fun. lmao

Shopping for Aasem's birthday party with Chris and Lucas was one of the more ridiculous times I've ever had grocery shopping. So much hype.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
________ing for _________ with chris and lucas was one of the most ridiculous times I've ever had __________. It was so much fun

:phone:

Top Bottom