• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I've been on that, sandman 118 and Tony touch lately. All ridiculous

and you GOTS to listen to the rock n Wells audition, diff version of the first principal of the new school freestyle and another crazy one.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
L kills tracks and spills facts till the thrills back so sit back relax in ya chill shack till wack ill cats try to take yo skillz back. Best MC ever (btw that horrible rhyme was mine and not L's LOL).

Slasher we need to chief, smash, and listen to harlem's finest.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yes!!! Delaware!!! come visit rofl.

Dewey Beach is crazy. 300 feet from shore it's like already 18-20 feet deep in some spots. We have been trying to pump a pad for weeks (pumping a pad means you're just starting to build the beach and you're creating a starting point), but we have to make the top of slope [walking down the dune, as soon as you hit 8.2' elevation, we fill in all areas lower than 8.2 to 8.2, and we do this up until a certain point out in the ocean where it finally leaves 8.2 and slopes into the water (1/10 slope) this is the "top of slope"] about 80 more feet into the ocean. But it gets so deep so quickly we pretty much pump entire loads with our hopper dredge and it doesn't extend the beach one bit. It's like the ocean is a bottomless pit here lol.

I think I'm like 20-30 mins from spam_arrows. I tried to play him when I was near this area last year and he said he's "too inactive" he certainly isn't inactive on the boards and i'm pretty sure he's been entering tourneys but oh well lol. No other smashers around.

^^ us trying to pump the pad a few days ago. It needs to go about 100 more feet into the ocean from this point.

^^ closeup of pumpout with hopper dredge and survey boat in background

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
WOW

ace your job is interesting =)

why do they have those machines though don't they know dave can just manhandle the sand wherever he wants??

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I was just up in DE/NJ visiting him. It is a very interesting job.. I actually put a hard hat on / all the required safety stuff and got to check out one of the job sites a few days ago / some of the boats... I am trying to squeeze myself into a summer internship after me and dave move to wilmington.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
That's cool as ****. I've always wondered how people land jobs like those
gldd.com

They hire surveyors fairly often... I'm in a dredging union now though so I can operate heavy machinery. I started as a standard land/hydro surveyor and it was pretty legit.

Today an unexploded munition was found in the basket. The police and bomb squad are here to conduct a controlled detonation. Never a dull moment lol

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I don't know what it's like where he lives, but where I live high school starts at 7:30, so the kids have to wake up between 6 and 6:30. By the time he posted, they would be in their second class. It redefines the word early.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
No, but going off the schedule for a weekend would be impractical because it would make it hard to get back on it.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Lol are you serious... I had to get up at 630 on weekdays but i slept in til 2pm on the weekend... I thought that was normal, but you are right it did mess me up monday morning

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I wish I could do that, but I struggle enough to get to school on time that I can't really afford to sleep in that much.

The thing is, I grew up in New Zealand, and High School there started at 9am, so I'm comparing it to that.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol I get up at 5 every morning. Even if my alarm is set for 530. When I used to work on fishing boats I had to get up around 415, that **** sucks haha

:phone:

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I feel most sorry for high school teachers who have to commute every day to get to school earlier than the kids. Add that to the fact that teachers have homework themselves and are underpaid

Top Bottom