• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

BEHR

Smash Hero
cam if you dont go anywhere this weekend,come to the boro and chill.

or maybe ill convince mike and me and him will go over there.

aight1

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sometimes i hate being a chemistry major...i've got quite a bit i need to study for, but i really need to be in top form for ROM...guh...i'll have to work out a lot of the kinks once i get there...such a bad way to do it, but it can't be helped.

guess i'll just do what i've been doing and play ethan on wednesday afternoon and see how far that takes me!

edit: fuuuu i can't play ethan on wednesday...fuuuuuuuu

DUB

Smash Lord
sometimes i hate being a chemistry major...i've got quite a bit i need to study for, but i really need to be in top form for ROM...guh...i'll have to work out a lot of the kinks once i get there...such a bad way to do it, but it can't be helped.

guess i'll just do what i've been doing and play ethan on wednesday afternoon and see how far that takes me!

edit: fuuuu i can't play ethan on wednesday...fuuuuuuuu
Eff school. Just take your chances in going pro in smash. Worked for PP.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
lmao, I was just playing lvl 7 marth as falcon, I was about to 4 stock him on battlefield but he suicide dair'd me way offstage like a boss. I feel like I lost that match.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
The other day I was playing a level 7 Marth. On the very first stock I combo him up to over 100% without getting hit, then miss the Fair that would KO him, he upBs me to get back on stage, and I'm so surprised I forget to recover and die instead. I feel like that's a bit worse, especially because I could have made it back just using my second jump.

Top Bottom