• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Seconding that, Dave is ultimate bro status.

Shows up in drunk in a hurricane with his own variety of CP'ing materials AND clears the geese in the road blocking traffic in less than 10 seconds later on in the day. Too legit.

That guy has permanent dibs on my couch when he is in town.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Also Bryan and I may have come to a decision on our top 3 favorite smashers. These are mine anyway.

1. J
2. I
3. M

Bryan, great matches man. Even with a controller that can't run left/right I had a blast lol. I'll hit you up asap bro

:phone:

SK919

Deal with it
Yea that controller was weird. It still does everything pretty well though but dash dancing on it sucks you have to kind of like change your DD timing for it.. something weird.. I don't feel like describing it right now.

Contact me if you have time to play before you leave! or time inbetween the wedding XD

1.theo
1. DJ rome
1. PP
1. blk Chris
1. Snap
1. TAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

fav smashers those guys ****

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Ocean I notice in the op you state that I'm an alcoholic and take a stab at Dorsey as if he was bragging about taking calc 3. Lol. That's really cool. Let me know when the SECOND worst smasher in NC can't 4 stock you anymore, lol. Actually that might be setting you're goals a little too high. Maybe, just for now, work on not being a little ***** *** ***** that seems to be on some kind of intellectual high horse for no apparent reason. You should probably wait until you grow up (a certain Steve Carrell movie comes to mind) before you think it's right to judge people off extremely limited knowledge and post it publicly. Especially since you wouldn't dream of insulting either of us to our faces, lol. **** you.

edit: Aced.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
it was awhile ago that I put that in there, back when there was the whole big fiasco in the PRs thread, and was just trying to make light of the situation. I changed it back to how it originally was, since it offended you so much.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i HAVE SOME ****ING COMPLAINTS TOO KYLE

1. Concord*

2. I live in raleigh now :DDDD

3. John Wittle is the head of the council

4. Love me down.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i HAVE SOME ****ING COMPLAINTS TOO KYLE

1. Concord*

2. I live in raleigh now :DDDD

3. John Wittle is the head of the council

4. Love me down.
1. check.
2. check.
3. check.
4. I would, but you went back to charlotte as soon as I went on break. ):

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
it was just lame as **** .

i've been the biggest tournament organizer in our continent in quake 2 for years, broadcasted live with commenting always, prizes, etc. ladders/leagues/1v12v24v4tdm/ra2/ctf or whatever.... i mean quakecon is the biggest tournament/conference for gaming there is in the world, so the quake series has always been in the spot light... but anyway, smashboards is a self-run by teenager type tournament thing, although successful but it is what it is(not arbitrary).

And guess what, I took calculus 3. Your *** is probably too young to even taken it, lmao. I don't find it offensive anymore.. the responses I get are just laughable when I try to put input into this game that is just a drop in the bucket to competitive games.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
dear blackmons,

the whole h2yravirgin **** is played out as ****, i mean goddamn.
other than that, uhh yeah, carry on.

sincerely,

villagers

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
dear blackmons,

the whole h2yravirgin **** is played out as ****, i mean goddamn.
other than that, uhh yeah, carry on.

sincerely,

villagers
You're played out.

edit: sorry Kyle but I didn't see that 2 months ago, I saw it now, so I took offense now. You took an immature stab at someone and got cussed out for it, big surprise. I guess the norm around here is to allow that **** to take place and not say anything. Guess what? That ain't me. I would expect the same from someone else if I did something similar. Normally I wouldn't even be mad but you're sort of a prick nowadays so I don't give a **** lol. Good day.

CARRY ON WITH THE BROCATING

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Not that I agree with ocean, since I don't, but if rarely ever on the boards = being a prick then I'm confused since ocean has like a life now, he's not really a prick, and doesnt afraid of large biceped Ganon mains

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
H2yavirgin ?

h2yravirgin.... ha ha you are a virgin... i needed someway to abbreviate it. shoutouts to chillindude829.

and i'm just sayin, why do yall do that **** vs everyone... even sneak? i guess you assume since this is a video game community it should actually offend someone at sometime or another, but that doesn't make sense since you're both counter examples to the stereotype and in NC even smith has gotten poon. i'm pretty sure that **** is for high schoolers anyway...

w/e, who wants to play melee today?

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Cam.... I just reread his and my posts (i was open to the possibility of him or I calling someone a virgin drunk as hell) and I just.....don't know what the **** you're talking about.

Please add josh, don't be skeert.

Top Bottom