• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Looking round the room, I can tell that you, are the most beautiful girl in the... room. In the whole wide room.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Kage, you have to live and learn. Hanging on the edge of tomorrow.

EDIT: You beat me to it while I was trying to think of something to post here. I just need to remember that everybody wants to get there faster, make their way to the top of the hill.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage, you have to live and learn. Hanging on the edge of tomorrow.

EDIT: You beat me to it while I was trying to think of something to post here. I just need to remember that everybody wants to get there faster, make their way to the top of the hill.
Lol, the predicament of all human beings, the easy out. The only way to get somewhere faster is to understand how to get there first. How much time that takes.. well that's up to you to unlock your mind. =P

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Lol, the predicament of all human beings, the easy out. The only way to get somewhere faster is to understand how to get there first. How much time that takes.. well that's up to you to unlock your mind. =P
I'm confused. I was quoting songs, but google doesn't give me anything for what you wrote.

Oh well, I will learn to unlock my mind so I can be the very best, like no one ever was.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Well then, this'll help:

The first song was Everybody Needs Somebody to Love, by The Blues Brothers.

The second song was The Most Beautiful Girl in the Room, by Flight of the Conchords.

The third song was Live and Learn, from Sonic Adventure 2.

The fourth song was the theme from Pokemon Johto.

The fifth song was the Pokemon theme song.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I guess I hesitated to add anything because I didn't want to offend anyone or make it sound like I was bad mouthing them or being condescending.

I do well with females socially/physically just because it's something I deemed to be important; like another talent or skill worth practicing. I'm further along in understanding that metagame than most here (based off the evidence and what people talk to me about) and that's okay; like Melee or any other skill, people will be further along in their thinking for it. There are certainly men who are better at getting women than I am.

Anyway, ragging on people for being virgins or making generalizations about it is kind of a cheap shot. Allow me to draw a comparison.

If someone only watches videos of Melee and doesn't really play at all, you wouldn't criticize them for not being good or for not playing Melee. It's something they chose not to pursue in favor of other things. They should only really be reprimanded or argued against if they start claiming things that aren't true because they lack the experience or understanding of Melee; they are spectators, not players.

Similarly, I think the sex issue is kind of like this. If they know of it or observe it through videos or vicariously through others experiences or whatever, that's fine, that's their choice (though I personally think it this is a mistake given the amount of time that you are young, fit and attractive relative to your full lifetime where you are gradually less sexually adept). Regardless, it is a game they choose not to play and a metagame that goes unexplored. They should only be reprimanded or argued against or insulted if they start claiming things that aren't true because they lack the experience or understanding of sexual interaction (or more generally, female interaction); they are spectators, not players.

That being said, I think that this game is extremely important because it entails what I view to be a human primary function; creation. Your body is your medium to create with and you must practice practice practice. Your appearance, demeanor, confidence all derive from experience. Just as you get demolished when you are starting a new game or when you don't practice, such as interaction with females. Because physical or emotional rejection is so brutal and so confusing (and the metagame constantly evolves as communcation involves) a lot of people drop out of playing very early and move to different things; this seems to be the fate of a lot of gamers, but definitely not all. If anything, I think the gamer mindset should be really helpful towards to success with women (it has been for me) but you must accept first that it IS a game to be played, just one with REALLY crazy punishment reward stuff.

Also, the game is exciting because its pool of contestants is immense and the possibilities are endless; it's a game for the whole human race and therefore everyone is a prospective player. The better and more confident you are in your own abilities, the more eagerly and skillfully you approach and succeed against a greater number of increasingly more well prepared "opponents". However, the opponents are more like prospective companions in RPGs which, after they are defeated, will join your party (like Magus in Chrono Trigger, for example).

This is a weird place to stop talking about this but I need to do work. >_>

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Practice huh? Indeed, no one becomes pro at anything without that. You just need to pick something you want to do or love to do and go through with it. I really don't believe in Talent, talent is something that is acquired when you are good at something. (That's the actual definition of it.) I guess it depends how fast you can understand what you are doing which will determine how pro you can be at it, everyone can I'm sure of it.. some people take more time than others but no johns, you shouldn't compare yourself to others because you have your own way of doing things.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Lol Josh, you must **** em really good with that pointy *** nose. Stick to thinking yourE enlightening people with your fb statuses. And let me just give your response, and anyone else who doesn't like what I just said, a pre-I don't give a ****.

Javad

:phone:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I guess I hesitated to add anything because I didn't want to offend anyone or make it sound like I was bad mouthing them or being condescending.

I do well with females socially/physically just because it's something I deemed to be important; like another talent or skill worth practicing. I'm further along in understanding that metagame than most here (based off the evidence and what people talk to me about) and that's okay; like Melee or any other skill, people will be further along in their thinking for it. There are certainly men who are better at getting women than I am.

Anyway, ragging on people for being virgins or making generalizations about it is kind of a cheap shot. Allow me to draw a comparison.

If someone only watches videos of Melee and doesn't really play at all, you wouldn't criticize them for not being good or for not playing Melee. It's something they chose not to pursue in favor of other things. They should only really be reprimanded or argued against if they start claiming things that aren't true because they lack the experience or understanding of Melee; they are spectators, not players.

Similarly, I think the sex issue is kind of like this. If they know of it or observe it through videos or vicariously through others experiences or whatever, that's fine, that's their choice (though I personally think it this is a mistake given the amount of time that you are young, fit and attractive relative to your full lifetime where you are gradually less sexually adept). Regardless, it is a game they choose not to play and a metagame that goes unexplored. They should only be reprimanded or argued against or insulted if they start claiming things that aren't true because they lack the experience or understanding of sexual interaction (or more generally, female interaction); they are spectators, not players.

That being said, I think that this game is extremely important because it entails what I view to be a human primary function; creation. Your body is your medium to create with and you must practice practice practice. Your appearance, demeanor, confidence all derive from experience. Just as you get demolished when you are starting a new game or when you don't practice, such as interaction with females. Because physical or emotional rejection is so brutal and so confusing (and the metagame constantly evolves as communcation involves) a lot of people drop out of playing very early and move to different things; this seems to be the fate of a lot of gamers, but definitely not all. If anything, I think the gamer mindset should be really helpful towards to success with women (it has been for me) but you must accept first that it IS a game to be played, just one with REALLY crazy punishment reward stuff.

Also, the game is exciting because its pool of contestants is immense and the possibilities are endless; it's a game for the whole human race and therefore everyone is a prospective player. The better and more confident you are in your own abilities, the more eagerly and skillfully you approach and succeed against a greater number of increasingly more well prepared "opponents". However, the opponents are more like prospective companions in RPGs which, after they are defeated, will join your party (like Magus in Chrono Trigger, for example).

This is a weird place to stop talking about this but I need to do work. >_>
Just saw this. Roflmfao.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Josh gets text from $mike while I am visiting josh last time.

Josh: a good LOL, then: "I give everyone in NC relationship and women advice non-stop... Except you and your brother... you guys know what you're doing... everyone else is clueless"

Sorry to kinda throw you under the bus here josh, but you sorta deserve it atm imo. This is a direct quote. I am not being dishonest in THE LEAST.

again, sorry bro, but you are essentially two-faced nowadays from what I can see. Lightsyde/darksyde maybe? I dunno. But you are the last person that I can let take the moral high ground on this issue when you're dissing Jesse and I for stuff that is minor compared to many things I've heard you say. We just have the balls to voice our true opinions publicly and you obviously do not.

Try denying this.

Top Bottom