• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
it's laughable when people demand respect but refuse to show it in return.

:phone:

Mahone

Smash Champion
Aiight... Once THE GUYZ (smith and cam) get sick of me we can play... Or you can just come up here... But ask cam first since its his house...

We're bonding a lot over here... With counterpicks and them not knowing whether im joking when i act like an ******* and trashtalk and bash them and their characters

Oh also i didnt know what $mike looked like so i thought i was playing cams brother or something at first... So i told him he was really good with marth and asked if he had ever been to a tournament lmao... So he probably hates me now

$mike

Smash Ace
Oh also i didnt know what $mike looked like so i thought i was playing cams brother or something at first... So i told him he was really good with marth and asked if he had ever been to a tournament lmao... So he probably hates me now
rofl

s'all good hommy

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
it's laughable when people demand respect but refuse to show it in return.

There's respect, and actually living by it, and then there's respect on this site, a community full of sheltered kids with pokemon avatars(I typed this, and figured that everyone would think I'm disrespecting them...... so I guess I'll clarify with a wall of text).

I chose to make fun of Josh instead of play ya'lls Dad and just say "be yourself with women, if that isn't enough then she isn't worth it", being that he was trying to dis me and dave over making fun of people for being virgins? You gotta be kidding me(with the stuff I've heard him say in the past, and stuff that Dave has told me he's said in recent times).

I have more respect than anyone around here(sure that will get quoted). When *****es got yayed, I ****ing stood up for them when everyone else was complacent. There's times when ya'll(some) have chosen a ho over a bro(if I was the bro who was in the dark, I would want to rip all of your heads off who didn't tell me....all I gotta say). I have stood up for more people around here, brawl players, OOS, the unpopular guy, or whoever.... and they're always issues concerning fairness and respect. I've watched how some of you go from supporting me to hating me... but there's a commonality behind my posts, ya know, and they're pretty much all to do with fairness/respect(with a dash of me not giving a ****). Combine my sense of humor with the fact that I'm the one who always makes an issue out of disrespect around here(whether it's myself, or others if you haven't noticed), I'm the one who is portrayed negatively always by how this community works(this is not how life works.. hence why I even feel a need to post like that).

Maybe ocean didn't direct that at me, why I just spoke about it in general and didn't address it to him.... but i'll make this clear for everyone: Just because you're nice to everyone here and "respect" their stupid forum views does not mean you have respect. I've demonstrated that I have the most respect in some crucial moments around here.... and me calling someone a virgin doesn't mean ****. I mean "lame"(almost said gay, but chose lame instead lol) or "naive" the FEW times I've said virgin likely(like usual).. although I don't even remember.

I can be a little obnoxious with my humor, a little outrageous, I'm the farthest thing from perfect........but........ I got respect.

Anyway, I wanted that known(don't need any response). Feel free to bury this post with brocating/jokes/.gifs.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Josh gets text from $mike while I am visiting josh last time.

Josh: a good LOL, then: "I give everyone in NC relationship and women advice non-stop... Except you and your brother... you guys know what you're doing... everyone else is clueless"

Sorry to kinda throw you under the bus here josh, but you sorta deserve it atm imo. This is a direct quote. I am not being dishonest in THE LEAST.

again, sorry bro, but you are essentially two-faced nowadays from what I can see. Lightsyde/darksyde maybe? I dunno. But you are the last person that I can let take the moral high ground on this issue when you're dissing Jesse and I for stuff that is minor compared to many things I've heard you say. We just have the balls to voice our true opinions publicly and you obviously do not.

Try denying this.
Why would I deny that? I do give a lot of random girl advice from time to time and a lot of the guys openly admit to me that they are bad at it. I didn't mean what I said offensively. However, I didn't post that on the boards here because I don't want anyone to take it personally or feel like they couldn't trust me, (Mike actually takes advice really well, btw). I just give the best advice I can. I'm not insulting people or calling them out by name like you guys have been doing lately.

You and I were having bro-time (and were seriously eff'd) so maybe I overstated it if I said non-stop. I remember the conversation but not very well.

Regardless, I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad about it so I don't talk about other people's girl stuff on the boards. How was my response a diss to you or your brother? I just agreed with Cam that mocking someone for being a virgin (or whatever) on the boards is kinda weak, especially if you're just doing it because you disagree with them or don't like what they said. The stuff you said when you blew up at Kyle was pretty childish looking, and had I done it, Jesse would have called it a "classic Josh meltdown" and patronized me for it.

And I don't think it takes any balls to insult people on message boards; especially when it comes to non-Smash stuff like girls or work.

I'm not sure why you're trying to throw me under the bus about this; maybe making me out to be two-faced will make you feel better about whatever anger or frustration or whatever it is you've got going. Please leave me out of it though. :\

As far as moral high ground on this subject goes: I have no moral high ground; I just do decently with girls and want my friends to do the same.

EDIT: I must obviously clarify that I wasn't referring to the guys with girlfriends (David, Alex, Cam, Chris etc) and there are other obvious exceptions. If you think about the context in which I would have said "EVERYONE is clueless", it's clear I was conversationally exaggerating, at least to some degree.

GofG

Smash Champion
as a side note, not addressed to anyone specifically, but jokes which involve your crotch being very close to my girl's face will be met with swift and violent retribution, no matter how much money I owe you.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol. Even making this an issue is beyond immature and ******** imo. OMG someone said virgin!!! So lame, such a cheap shot. The fact that certain people are getting bent out of shape over it makes it seem like they are far more concerned with whether someone is a virgin or not than Jesse and I ever would be (not at all).

As for the Kyle thing, you know nothing about it. It's over now. And for all the childish things I've seen you do over the years, you referring to me as such is a ****ing joke at best.

edit: I support John wittle (not conversationally exaggerating).

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I don't think anyone was actually bent out of shape about it. I just posted my opinion; you even said "Josh can add whatever he wants".

I wanted no part in any argument and I didn't call you childish; I said "The stuff you said when you blew up at Kyle was pretty childish looking, and had I done it, Jesse would have called it a "classic Josh meltdown" and patronized me for it." I still think that's true.

And you can reference anything you want from "over the years"; the past is gone and that person is not me now. You can live in the past if you want and insult that person if it makes you feel better. A lifetime for me has passed since you lived near or saw me on a regular basis.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
The person of the past? Though as an observation, when you were owning me.. you seemed happy to do so but then you were getting the one ***** you were making excuses about it. Are you sure?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lmfao @ a lifetime has passed.

lmfao @ indirectly calling me childish just so you can say "ACTUALLY, that isn't verbatim" when I call you out for undeniable hypocrisy. The Kyle thing is in the past, a lifetime has passed for me since that day josh. If you want to insult the ace from last Tuesday then go ahead, but that was a long time ago. Rofl.

Kage he's always been full of **** lol. Now he just thinks he's smarter than everyone and always right so it's more annoying.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Several years is a lot lot lot more time for growth than sometime last week. I was a very different person two years ago already. I'd hope most people are between 21/22 to 24/25.

And I wish you wouldn't take it personally. To me there is a big difference between saying "you did something childish" and "you are childish". I do not think you are childish; quite the opposite. Your attack on Kyle was misplaced; that's all.

And I have no idea what big secret you're talking about, honestly. Must be pretty big.

Kage: I still get a little frustrated with myself during friendlies sometimes; I don't remember what I said but my bad. Still working on it. I want a run back on those Falcon dittos next time. haha

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Ridiculously for you maybe. The last 2 years of my life has been dramatically more important than the 22 prior to it.

I have no idea what Dave's post is about though so go for it.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
is this about how i get boners when i play with cute puppies, especially labradors?

cuz my doctor def said it was normal

Top Bottom