• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Hey, you ******** haters.

i know ive been a real wet blanket lately. But enough weed and Aka-hol will change all that tomorrow. So you know what im going to do?

im going to start a pizza fund. If you want pizza. we will get some god damn pizza.

someone will bring it to Joshes house so we can get way too messed up to drive and still have some tasty za

for those of you that are gonna want to talk about it...

I dont.

Hater

And there may be screwdrivers in the morning. I WOULD cook breakfast to go along with said screwdrivers

but **** that.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Alex should get old enough to drive. What a scrub.

ANYWAY

Tonight is the night gentlemen, our Summer Smashfest. We are celebrating the exhaltations of our beloved Dylan prior to his exit. Bring your game faces....haters.
Just for Dylan >_>

Reminders: CPs (!), water of the finest sort, foods/snacks/drinks (please?), game systems, games, setups, your controller(s), blankets (!), pillows (!), towels (!), your iPod (variety is good), SURGE PROTECTORS (!), recording setups, an open heart, an open mind (!!!!), dancing skills, FOODS AGAIN (!), Jim and NOT Featherfish (<3), Catfish pride.

Guys, I know everybody is kinda hurting right now financially (a particular Wittle smasher owes me A LOT of money and has for months now, trust me, I understand) but if we can, let's pool what we've got together for the sake of making this a really good time for everyone. Please give a serious look over that list and see if you can bring stuff, not just for you but for multiple people too. We are a family so let's come together like one.

Adam Jones, Kevin Nanney, Aasem Ahmad, Camron Milani, Christen Jones, Lucas Portnoy and quite a few more equally awesome characters are all confirmed; Alex DeLarge, Falco and myself as your hosts.

As a random idea, I think we should encourage our resident gourmet chef/largest standing body of water Kyle to cook for us in the AM if he's up to it.

The Saloon at the End of the Universe aka A New Hope aka My home:

1442 Eva Mae Dr.
Raleigh, NC

Also, super special "Wish you could make it"s to Theo, DJ, Dave and Jesse. Miss all you gentlemen.

If someone can find a way to contact Ali/Peter/anyone with a car (or anyone in West/Charlotte area), get those car situations worked out, pool gas money and make it happen. I want to see you.

In fact, I hope to see everybody.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Earl, why not hit up any of the Greensboro guys who come to the fests? Offer them gas maybe? Or check in with any Charlotte guys who might be coming and see if you can get in with them.

Adam: HYPE!

Kage: Wish you could come! You would fit in here so well. haha

EDIT: Oh yeah...

WE ARE AS ALWAYS IN DESPERATE NEED OF TV'S. PLEASEEEEEE BRING ONE IF YOU CAN!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I tried to call Ali but couldn't get him. His A needs to be here. Josh Im waiting for trevor to get off work so we will be there around 8:30 or 9pm

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Earl, why not hit up any of the Greensboro guys who come to the fests? Offer them gas maybe? Or check in with any Charlotte guys who might be coming and see if you can get in with them.

Adam: HYPE!

Kage: Wish you could come! You would fit in here so well. haha

EDIT: Oh yeah...

WE ARE AS ALWAYS IN DESPERATE NEED OF TV'S. PLEASEEEEEE BRING ONE IF YOU CAN!
Haha maybe one of those days, I'll have to come visit when I have money again.. =P

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
we should do crews or something hype like that. Like 3 way crews or something cause im bringing 5 ppl in my car +1 setup(not a tv though)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
things have changed.

i might be at this.

but even if i go, i could only bring myself, as this would be a night detour still on the way to virginia.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
It just depends on how much I would have to pay for gas as well josh because if its around 10 I might as well just use that and enter the gamefrog mvc3 tourney since there's a chance to get a payout. Its looking like I will end up there anyway tho since I can't find a ride

:phone:

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
16 entrants, $10 entry fee. I swept the tournament, didn't drop a single game, came home with a new cube, controller, and copy of melee awwww yeeee

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
hay guyz. So a couple of things. First of all, I'll be living in Cullowhee, NC for the academic year, yeah! I leave in a week, and I'd like to get started as quickly as possible! Also, is there a NC facebook group? I just moved to ATL and the Georgia melee FB group is vastly superior to any thread on SWF, as much as I hate to say it. But anyway, that can be figured out later.

So, anyone that wants to smash or has any events / weeklies / fests around the area, GET AT ME in all caps!

Looking forward to become part of the scene ^.^

~ MOP
Hey man great to have you here! I don't think there's a FB system but SWF works well enough with enough activity to get things done with some advance notice still. Texting and FB work well too though lol but no groups.

Looking forward to seeing you at our events! =)

Where did you get a controller from dawg??
^^^^^

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Hey man great to have you here! I don't think there's a FB system but SWF works well enough with enough activity to get things done with some advance notice still. Texting and FB work well too though lol but no groups.

Looking forward to seeing you at our events! =)

^^^^^
looking forward to being at them! I think I'm ready to start collecting numbers, as I will be in Cullowhee on Friday. I probably wont be able to go to any events for a week or so, but who knows what it'll be like, the first few days of school that is. So G6 is out of the picture, but if I can start texting people / talking to them on SWF (which i rarely visit) hopefully I can get to something soon! GET AT ME brethren, cheers!

~MOP

Top Bottom