• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So G6s are ending, but what is coming up now for NC? Having bigger tourneys is something we could really use and we've always had some here. Can anyone step up?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Or in Charlotte again yeah 1 hour drives!

No but seriously as long as they're big tourneys then I'm cool with wherever they are. I'll admit I've kinda been spoiled with the Charlotte tourneys lately so this probably means a lot of far tourneys in my future lol.

lord karn

Smash Master
I mean, it would be best if we had one series in charlotte and one in raleigh/chapel hill

or better yet we could just have tournies in gboro

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well I don't think chris wants to host anymore and I don't blame him lmao. Sneak's apartment is small(for what we want to host) and I haven't heard of any interest in them venue hunting but that'd be sick if they did.

Like I said though I'd be cool with it being anywhere.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well I'm sure you could get help organizing things from NC as long as you got a venue secured and tried to talk to some people to come. You know big tourneys are mad fun, dude.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think we could use all the help we can get right now. If people are down with it and actually show up then I don't see the harm in getting that going. Thanks sneak! =)

I hope someone steps up for bigger things though....

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well im going to reserve the venue tomorrow. its in bragaw for the ppl who went to smash stacks. i still havent seen it so idk how big it is lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yea the reason I ain't really waste my time venue hunting was because no one was showing up to anything

:phone:
We'll show up if word goes out it'll be legit. Just gotta be cool and stay on people about it/get the right ones to support it.

If you get a legit venue for something bigger then all you have to do is hype it and stay in the thread hyping it or some S and it works out. You just have to be active that's it lol. I'll talk to people and try to get them to come but if they go in the thread and no TO's are hyping and no hype is there then it'll suck. So that's why I say it has to be on the TO first. We pull in regular NC hype we get good numbers then OOS sees it in the thread and it all just builds.

BEHR

Smash Hero
i wanna play smash.

so someone in the boro lets play

brawl and melee

payday 2 coming soon.....

Payday 3: Money Never Sleeps.

****s bombin tho

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha BEHR you don't think you're asking for it? Edit button isn't that hard man.

It's an easy rule to follow but silly on both ends to enforce.

<3

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yeah ima beat your ***. :D

good thing that ****** snap left.

and oh yeah Yay **** you too. :D

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
State tournaments need to happen.

I'd say I'd host a tourney at my house but my roommate is pretty fed up with tons of people being over. Quite a few things have been broken and stolen (yes, stolen, Matt has given me a list of several things which went missing after big fests) and people frequently make messes and don't clean them/don't even tell me. Pretty disappointing behavior.

Top Bottom