• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wait Kevin why is oos hype for every tourney a good thing?

:phone:
Not every tourney I'm talking about bigger events.

I'm also switching between that and trying to get Stongers to make his bigger and asking Sneak to host bi-weeklies or bigger things as well.

I'm confusing in this thread lol.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Only to yourself, Kevin.

To the rest of us, your intents are transparent.

And I'm sick of it.

You're after my pot of gold, and I'm not having it.

Good day, sir.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
fine i'll just stalk you then...

i might be at your house

right now.
If you are, please be careful not to scuff the streamers or mess up the confetti or be blinded from the fireworks display or drink too much of the celebratory punch.

And if you see the sign that says "GGs Twitch, not really though", it's definitely not about you.... :cool:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Rofllllll Twitch is playin seriously again Josh ur done dude ;)

We're both in da laaaaaab

And I'm gonna find a way to **** him with Falcon this is unacceptable

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Well, while you guys are in the lab

I'm gonna be on the beach

Relaxing with koolaid colored sand between my toes

Sippin Nesquick

Thinking about how victorious Twitch isn't.

Ahhhhhh

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
A doctor in Psychology you are not.

I must say, both of you being so salty about that win is almost as good as the childlike grin Cam had on his face when Twitch walked away after the last stock.

Almost

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah we're just both SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO salty we're gonna make sure it never happens again ever never ever and it's never ever never close

we'll be salty so much longer that way =(

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Sure whatever BRO

Truth be told, I don't even really feel good about that win. I played well for stocks and not whole games like I wanted. I'm happy that I won, naturally, but honestly don't feel like I met my own expectations for what I could have done. In that sense, 4th place felt just like 9th or 13th or 25th. I hope if/when Twitch and I play again, it's a better match, regardless of the outcome.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I didn't see the set so I have no idea but at any rate it motivated Alex again so I couldn't care less how anyone played rofl.

F U and stuff

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Truth be told, I don't even really feel good about that win. I played well for stocks and not whole games like I wanted. I'm happy that I won, naturally, but honestly don't feel like I met my own expectations for what I could have done. In that sense, 4th place felt just like 9th or 13th or 25th. I hope if/when Twitch and I play again, it's a better match, regardless of the outcome.

This is what Josh said

:phone:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
The first two games were pretty back and forth. The third game I got some really decent combo early on and he got kinda flustered and started messing up. I remember thinking "You're in his head, abuse it" and then just kinda changed up what I was doing and it worked. I don't think I would have won game 3 if he hadn't gotten so shaken up.

But glad to be of service regardless. ;]

EDIT: Also, I used a new strategy this tournament that I keep forgetting to talk about here. This post will remind me to bring it up later.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Sure whatever BRO

i care about winning more than how well i'm playing but naturally this is going to happen because kevin's been destroying me for 4 years now. sure if i'm playing bad and i beat someone i don't feel like i should have then it's going to leave a bittersweet taste in my mouth but **** getting depressed over a win.

truth be told though, the main reason i got...emotional? after i lost to you was because i wanted another shot at playing chaddd again. and to play fullmetal in the first serious match in like 2-3 years lol.

eff you stongers you're so dang lazy. :(

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
twitch you need to up throw shine near the ledge. You could've had so many free edge guards. Double shine off up throw near the ledge is pretty much guaranteed up b recovery from falco which means free shine spike or at least guarantees them off the stage. there were alot of ops for you to do this but you opted to up smash instead

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
After herb2, I think Kevin most definitely tries to avoid doubleshine gimps

also good ****, sneak

I need an excuse to go to gboro anyway

Have some friends I need to see

(female, old school friend, smith)

Top Bottom