• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
LMFAOOOOOOOO at everything that has happened since I posted last. SHOWER TIME LET'S DO THIS

Cam: I accept that money match in reverse. If I do not use it after that date, you can pay me that amount and I will feel revified.

For real though, it's so cool in so many scenarios and places in our house alone that I'm already 100% satisfied with it.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Ummm, **** what you heard Ikaruga hard mode feels impossible if you are trying to chain....or live for that matter.

I remember some guy named RNA posting videos of a S++ on every stage in Hard mode and IT BLEW MY MIND. I'm pretty sure they are on Youtube if anybody gets free time.

And Earl, yeahhhhh you know. ;]

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
i am bored at work......

some woman just called and was like, do ya'll have any openings for this weekend?(busiest weekend for a hotel/marina because it's right before the biggest fishing tournaments start.. well I guess about the same as mem. weekend)

and I was like no, we've been booked for months and there's a huge waiting list, and i also doubt that there will be any cancellations. she replies "Ok, well can you please put me on the list too Jeffy?" I'm like SURE then as I get her info I copy down 'cannot believe this dumb ***** just called me jeffy, and has no chance of scoring a reservation anyway'

/random story

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
MOOPHUCKER

lololol

:phone:
hahahhahah

20 you say.....

sup ;D, As you can see from this picture, I'm the coolest of cool.
slasher you're so bad with women shut up lol.

so is priestess a theo?
hehehehehe

Bryan, it REALLLLLLY is, especially with company. haha

Btw, if anyone ever wants to shower in the universe while they are at my house let me know. Crazzzzzzzy experience with that light theater.
are you suggesting that we shower together, josh?
jokes aside, I would like to experience this (preferably alone).
Yo, can I get in on that? <3
...uhmmm....

STRONG HOMO

SHOWER TIMEEEEEEEEE
.....yeeeeaaaaahhh???

on subject, you guys are awful when it comes to women.

Top Bottom