• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

vZakat

Half Genie
:smoke: hmmmm...sheriff twitch says...

make a post about why you love roy...

:glare: please
Why I love Roy? Sure I can answer that.

The first reason I love Roy is because how comfortable I feel using him. I've mained Roy for about as long as I've been playing SSBM (about 8 years). I learned all the advanced tactics with him. Moving around and spacing with him is second nature. I'm to the point with him where I don't have to think at all about movement or spacing and can focus on whatever else I need to like my opponent's habits or filtering out environment interference.

Secondly, Roy can intimidate people. Just like marth (though not as much), Roy has a big sword and that disjointed hitbox can be scary. Having a play style that relies on intimidation has always been my style, you should see my Nero. In fact that's partly why I choose the name Zakat for myself (but that's a different story).

Thirdly, I just want to play the game how I want. I know that playing someone other than Roy would be beneficial for winning but that's not my main concern. I want to see how far I can get playing the way I like, meaning with Roy. I've always been and advocate for playing who feels best not who is best. I don't feel like going into the philosophy of that but I'll just say that I'll always be better with Roy than any other character.

Fourthly, I like the character design of Roy. I like how he looks and sounds (no homo). I usually make emotional connections with characters I play and that helps me play better overall....I think. Having a character that I like makes me want to practice more and see that character succeed more, for me at least. I can't think of any way to expand on that idea without sounding crazy so I'll just end it here. Maybe I am crazy. >_>

That's sorta a quick brief overview of why I love Roy. I'm sure I could expound on all these reasons and come up with more. But I don't feel like it.

tl;dr version – Roy's awesome. :cool:

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I can't decide whether that was too low of a blow or not.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
the ice climbers are prepared for cold environments with their ****** garb
john mother ****ing witltle laidies and gentlemen.

holy **** i am trashed.

holy **** i am such a good dancer. fucccccccccccccc-que

*goes to sleep* bwahahhahahaahhahaahah i can barely press butttons on the keyboard i'm so trashed.

ndskfahnikdlhjhbfdjkfhaskljhkjf goddamn

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
a lot of people love fox because they first saw shined blind.

Top Bottom