• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
well we've got adam, who kills you but makes you feel good at the same time, and we've got twitch, who blows horse ****.

Sauce Boss

Smash Journeyman
Thats because ethan plays whack as **** seth

you aint never seen a marth with swagga like me
Ethan plays to scrape you up. I <3 Ethan just I just hate his marth. I don't think ethan plays so much whack as more to win.
well we've got adam, who kills you but makes you feel good at the same time, and we've got twitch, who blows horse ****.
l0zr is the best. LOL twitch ain't that bad. I'm straight up scrub nuggets.
i like ethans playstyle. kid's got spunk.
Bl@ckChris with the wise man talk.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
My Fox will run wild on any of you. That character is brooooken. Falco + double speed, better jump speed and easy kill moves.

Also, I played Project M with Corey, Austin and Alex last night and I had a blast. Pit, Charizard and Ivysaur were all like wtffffff good. I kinda want to main Dedede because that character is soooo much fun. Baiting an Fsmash kill on Corey's Squirtle last stock was like...seeing a king turtle with a gallagher mallet and royal swag hammer a...much smaller turtle still bubbling with hopes and dreams.

INSTANT GRATIFICATION

HUP

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Spacies aren't even gonna be top I don't think.

That whole dying at low percents thing versus characters that are like Jigglypuff but way faster/stronger is seemingly really problematic. All the new characters I played seemed SOOOO good. Melee tech skill/wavedash/waveland stuff translates super well and makes for CRAZY combos, on par with what Falco can do, but those character also just live a lot longer from amazing recoveries/having more jumps.

And holy god, Pit. Can't not even stress. Every move so good.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
HOLY GOD YES

Ganon is like...Melee Ganon less lag on everything (DownB -> Uair combos omfg), better run speed, faster fall speed, and the Brawl Forward B which is almost unpunishable. I remember thinking last night "Kage and Chris are gonna love this game."

EDIT: And yeah, they're still mad fun, I agree. But actually playing all the new characters and combo'ing with them and seeing all the buffs made me start to reevaluate losts of stuff.

Project M gave me the same feeling last night as the first time I played In The Groove 2, which was the super polished/fixed version of a dance game made by the community years after Extreme (Melee of dance games). So much new stuff to mess with, all these new match ups and metagames and combos, all so fast and so intuitive to smash skills, all crazy new stages, so many possibilities. I got so excited and happy. This game is gonna change stuff once it really picks up.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
DDD, squirtle etc have not even been touched as far as the finished product goes lol

Dont see why you guys are playing that version of the game

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Except Corey is on the developement team for Project:M and he downloaded the newest version that exists while at my house; one of the fixes itself was the list of things they've done to new characters, including Squirtle.

And because it's really fun.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I keep reading all of josh's post in macho man's voice.

lord karn

Smash Master
P:M was really fun. Corey, how would I go about getting on the development team? I have time now that I'm out of school. . .

Also, Charizard will probably **** big characters. He's fast and his new fair will hit them easily and his combos work better on them (bigger target for uair and fair strings). However, his lack of a spacing tool against small characters will potentially make it hard for him to fight smaller characters that run away/camp. Me and corey were talking about it and think something similar to his old dtilt would fix that.

Ganon was really good and fun. Don't think he'll be the best by any means, but definitely somewhere in the high tier.

I do honestly think from what I've played falco seems like he is going to be pretty close to the top. Didn't play fox much so I can't tell there.

Yoshi seems broken. Luckily, he's really hard to play. It juts seems like he can cover sooooooo many options and he kills so early.

Ivysaur is pretty good. I love the absorb grab attacks.

Pit broken tier. Easy.

Falcon is legit.

I want to play some more teams.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
P:M was really fun. Corey, how would I go about getting on the development team? I have time now that I'm out of school. . .

Also, Charizard will probably **** big characters. He's fast and his new fair will hit them easily and his combos work better on them (bigger target for uair and fair strings). However, his lack of a spacing tool against small characters will potentially make it hard for him to fight smaller characters that run away/camp. Me and corey were talking about it and think something similar to his old dtilt would fix that.

Ganon was really good and fun. Don't think he'll be the best by any means, but definitely somewhere in the high tier.

I do honestly think from what I've played falco seems like he is going to be pretty close to the top. Didn't play fox much so I can't tell there.

Yoshi seems broken. Luckily, he's really hard to play. It juts seems like he can cover sooooooo many options and he kills so early.

Ivysaur is pretty good. I love the absorb grab attacks.

Pit broken tier. Easy.

Falcon is legit.

I want to play some more teams.
its gonna be difficult for nc to get in because of the stingers smith incident

lord karn

Smash Master
What happened with them? I was on the B+ team for a long time, though, so I would think I would be able to get in. I could probably get veril or cape to back me or something.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
yall need to get ur stories straight...

first of all, PP that was one of the most ****ed up things i've ever seen you post. well done.... and good job editing hahah... i was almost offended and i have nothing to do with this..... so im glad none of them saw it.

but actually, stingers did most of the legitimate leaking, smith was his little girl sidekick who ****s to muscular men like stingers' mom. in other words, there was someone pulling the strings from the shadows...... someone....... like....

MALK

ight this part is mostly theory

EDIT: dude u changed my post so that it makes no sense... why is it that you are the most power abusing mod LOOOOOOOOL
i wouldn't have been able to predict it

Top Bottom