• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
What's wrong PLUR. . .you seem a bit. . Snippy.
Not at all, actually.

[obligatory self-indulgent post]I'm actually the most awesome person in the smash community and everyone likes me[/obligatory self-indulgent post]

Sarcasm aside, I'm an alright person and I try to be nice to people. No one in NC has gotten on my bad side so you have nothing to worry about.

[edit]- If I came off as snippy or douchey, I didn't intend to.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Black people swim? ;)

My ex used to be all into astrology..........ehhhhh I never was. She didn't like that. Right now I am re-reading HP and the deathly hallows......what an epic book. The movie pt. 2 looks waayyyy different.

EDIT: Plur is a douche

ps. I like pies

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
PLUR, mah maaaaan, you didn't come off as douchey. You just seemed a little. . .Idk. Peeved about the thing with the age asking and whatnot.

Can I make you a pie or something?
The closest thing that came to peeving me was the assumption that everyone was tenderfooting around asking for your age because we're all too afraid or something because you happen to be a woman. I was just saying that the thought of asking for your age never crossed my mind.

However, I WILL take that pie and I'll make you a cheesecake in return. :)

Black people swim? ;)
LOOOOOOOOOL

EDIT: Plur is a douche
;_;

[edit] Goddamnit, EVERYONE I WAS KIDDING

I can swim too, btw.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
and usually the brocator thread is such an opportune place to meet girls, weird...
Lmfao

Also, were there any other girls in NC smash?
Lmfao x 2

I can swim.

My whole family. We're like fish. all of us.
I just imagined you and a family with similar dominant features in fish form flopping around wildly. Take that as you will.

And finally, in regards to Priestess' epic response post:

Lmfaoooooo Welcome to NC Smash. I have a feeling you will troll your way into our hearts. I mean, you're already effin up Ocean/Kyle and that's a mandate for living here, on and off the boards.

And if you dance, Raleigh already accepts you. Get at me and Chris/PLUR in my vibrating universe kitchen.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
blackness aside, I bet I can swim better than all ya'll.

oceanic lifeguard + surfed my whole life in the "hardest paddle out in the world" rated by surfing mags, when we got waves.. just to clarify, that's not due to the size of the waves although we're the best surf spot on the east coast U.S... it's due to the lack of channels/openings to make it out to a break that are present at practically all tropical reef/rock breaks.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
blackness aside, I bet I can swim better than all ya'll.

oceanic lifeguard + surfed my whole life in the "hardest paddle out in the world" rated by surfing mags, when we got waves.. just to clarify, that's not due to the size of the waves although we're the best surf spot on the east coast U.S... it's due to the lack of channels/openings to make it out to a break that are present at practically all tropical reef/rock breaks.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Lmfaoooooo Welcome to NC Smash. I have a feeling you will troll your way into our hearts. I mean, you're already effin up Ocean/Kyle and that's a mandate for living here, on and off the boards.
;_;
also, I read this without the 'up' at first and was REALLY confused.

And if you dance, Raleigh already accepts you. Get at me and Chris/PLUR in my vibrating universe kitchen.
with you, chris, steven, and I, raleigh's dance scene is almost better than our smash scene.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
what the ****?
I'm telling you man, get at my kitchen.

Music + Laser theater + Alex DeLarge + Mango nutella smores

I dont see how im not in the NC department of female relations

Im almost as smooth as they come.
It's kinda like the PR's, just because you're good doesn't mean you're on the panel.

Though if you finish making Roy your boy (wink) then we shall see.

;_;
also, I read this without the 'up' at first and was REALLY confused.

with you, chris, steven, and I, raleigh's dance scene is almost better than our smash scene.
I laughed and then I read the spoiler and REALLY laughed. <3333 Kyle

And yeah, it is.

Looooooooooooooooool

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
the kitchen is second only to the back patio.
taking the theatre outside was the best idea I have ever had holy **** I am a ****ing genius.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Kyle, you've gotta see what it does to the steam and glass of enclosed shower then you will know. Laser streams and fractal patterns and being able to draw on the wall in laser light. <3

EDIT: Bryan and Jesse: lmao this thread is gold right now.

EDIT: Chris! Shhhhhh <3

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Bryan, it REALLLLLLY is, especially with company. haha

Btw, if anyone ever wants to shower in the universe while they are at my house let me know. Crazzzzzzzy experience with that light theater.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Kyle, you've gotta see what it does to the steam and glass of enclosed shower then you will know. Laser streams and fractal patterns and being able to draw on the wall in laser light. <3
are you suggesting that we shower together, josh?
jokes aside, I would like to experience this (preferably alone).

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
everyone hoppin on themselves hahaha wtf

and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at josh's laser thing

dude it was sweet

but i'll bet u $139.00 that this **** doesn't leave the closet after at least Jan 1, 2012, if not sooner

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
YO EWB, I see you lurking... I just wanted to tell you that a week ago I stole your name for another game. Sorry bro. I used to alias as 'emma watson' when I felt like being discreet but I like "EmmaWatson'sBF" better mainly because I wish this were true.

As for the universal shower, I am so down if like, there are a lot of ladies involved with similar interests/aspirations. A few dudes can be there too if contact is only made through high fives.

Top Bottom