• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Hello, soon-to-be bros:

I have a summer internship in Winston-Salem, so I'll be living there May 31st through July 29th. dphanna@ufl.edu , 239·699·8842 (c)

I'll try to check in on smashboards, but hit me up via email, text, or youtube (channel linked in sig). I'd love to play & record :-)

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Hello, soon-to-be bros:

I have a summer internship in Winston-Salem, so I'll be living there May 31st through July 29th. dphanna@ufl.edu , 239·699·8842 (c)

I'll try to check in on smashboards, but hit me up via email, text, or youtube (channel linked in sig). I'd love to play & record :-)
OH MY GOD

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Hello, soon-to-be bros:

Blackchris has an internship in the same city, you wont be to far from me. I have smashfests weekly so you should definitely hit me up

:phone:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good to see you again, Yeroc.

Interesting matches. Quit sand baggin me D:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I want to play phanna :(

I'm going to baltimore today for a week then working in nags head for the entire summer. Yay for NC jobs! I'll be an hour closer to everyone but I don't get days off so... Lol

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
What up fellas. Me and Taki are down in the outer banks for the week. And looking to smash a little while were here. How up to date is that list? Ace? Dorsey? Where you at?

Dwam, Taki didn't tell me you were here, too. Good ****, mah doo.

OBX is gon be pretty far for most people, but hopefully the plan for Friday and Saturday will come together.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh snap swag is there? that kid is cool, we had fox ditto tech skill battles. we were sposta meet in the amateur bracket at pound but i had to leave.

i'm probably as close as it gets for the outer banks. dorsey might be heading back in your direction though. not really sure.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Oh we are definitely playing tonight, if ya know what i'm saying.

i just don't know his plans for after today. I think he's going back to the banks though. I'm hoping he doesn't need housing or anything...

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
pound @ the love I'm feelin'. I'm sure a roadtrip or 2 will be in order. Pro matches & recording G_G

Top Bottom