• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Omg, sheik?!?!

Sheik mains are dirty good for nothing tricksters and crack smoking swindlers.

Warrior status is looking iffy....

:phone:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Omg, sheik?!?!

Sheik mains are dirty good for nothing tricksters and crack smoking swindlers.

Warrior status is looking iffy....

Are you sure it's not YOUR warrior status that's looking iffy? lol.. =P

Edit: Warrior status doesn't exist for me, I am THE warrior.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol, I never claimed to be a warrior, I just troll them. But yeah, ganon dittos + arm wrestling to determine who is worthy of the title! One day.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Kage I powerlifted hardcore for 8 years nonstop from age 16 to 24. I met many serious athletes/body builders/nutrition experts along the way. If you ever have any questions feel free to pm me.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage I powerlifted hardcore for 8 years nonstop from age 16 to 24. I met many serious athletes/body builders/nutrition experts along the way. If you ever have any questions feel free to pm me.

All I need is my spirit to overcome all! =D Even if I'm weaker than you when the challenge happens, I will beat you in spirit! lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You know Kage there isn't any harm in accepting help. I'm sure a warrior code could include knowing when to trust others to guide you once in a while. =)

What do I know though lol I play Falco and gay and stuff. =p

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
concentrating your spirit energy won't help you this time, 'GOHAN'(b.chris voice)

but for real, in arm wrestling I will just slam your arm to the table no matter how high your spirits are

After you perish, you will at least receive a true warrior's burial.

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
Hey everybody, just popping in to say hi. I go to school in Boston, but I'm in Charlotte for the summer. If anyone's looking for a mediocre pika to brawl hit me up with a PM. I'll be at G6 on Saturday too if anyone's down for some friendlies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Legit man! There's a decent Brawl scene in Charlotte so enjoy it. Also be sure to post in the Brawl PR thread for more responses if you haven't already.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I can't think of a woman joke right now.

but you're a woman.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, i am truly glad that ganon has true options to deal with a lot of the things that high tier characters throw at him. if not, i really would have to main fox or marth, and neither of them are nearly as awesome as ganon.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
are you at duke? my phone is out of battery and my charger + controller are in my mom's car and shes gone somewhere. XD

I'm pretty much sitting in the campus center doing nothing and just remembered there might be smashers at duke... but yea if yur around and have a controller i can borrow so we could play, just pm me or something and ill find out how to get to you

Top Bottom