• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
loool get ***** theo.

last night was boss. h!ghchr!s was in the building, techskill on blast, effin up my ***** dorsey.

that guy is such a bro.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
yo Black Chris. when you coming back 2 g'boro. you got 2 get on that League man. but anyways. it's boring here. not like we hung out as much as we did last semester, but come back RIGHT NOW!!!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well i'll be back friday to take care of stuff and go to G6. you should come with me and help me pay for gas lol.

as for more permanence, i'll be back at the beginning of june.

i'm not playing league and you know it lol.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
You suck. But I can't come 2 g6 --> i don't have my cube still --> thanx 2 PP --> i dont play the game that much --> thanx 2 u --> knorr rage quits when I play him --> thanx 2 me --> LEAGUE is sooo much fun. but seriously I got 2 work this weeknd. SORRY

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
drag. hopefully kevin brings your cube. i'll get it from him if he brings it. i'll leave it at sneaks or something then. or i'll just give it to u when i come in june.

gotta get you better soon. but make you some money for now.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Dont forget what I said *****h. Do the bro thing and get my cube back (falcon pawnch). You can leave it @ sneaks. I can swing by there one day and get it if im in that area. well it's not far from Knorr's place anyways, so I can go get it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
notice i said h!ghchr!s effed you up.

prior to the burning, i do believe you held the advantage in those matches. especially that puff v fox. i did learn what WC DI really meant though, so that was kinda cool.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah haha. my SD's were on point that match (i really kept getting stomped on lol). i'm sure dorsey remembers what happened the match after that though :)

me and dorsey have an understanding. i'm sure he was certainly entertained by my switch in style and ability after i counterpicked.

purple ganon too good.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Look at the practice he gets. I mean seriously, my ganon is like, almost as good as stongers'.

Also did h!ghchr!s notice that dorsey was edguarding your ganon with sheik dairs? Lmao those weren't accidental, he does that to me sometimes too. Obx knows what this game is about: fun.

AND we have only ourselves to play against and we always attack cause camping is gay and we essentially get no practice against top tier characters and we are 100% self-taught so, yeah... we **** :cool:

:phone:

BEHR

Smash Hero

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh didn't see this. looks like i have some reading to do...

edit: i completely admitted that you beat me before we cp'd. these details did not escape me. there was no reason to rehash these details because i did not forget them. there is no argument, as you outclassed me in play in all of these matches which i remember just as clearly as you do.

i mentioned the double blind cuz i think its funny how we have a counter to each others counters. so its funny how none of our matches would conventionally happen. i thoroughly enjoyed our matches, and did not mean to come off as confrontational or superior. i consider you a friend, and i'm glad you came to town, and i wish i got to see you more often. this kind of thing happens way too often, and i do not want it to seem like i am that kind of guy who would make it seem that way.

sorry if my initial demeanor about last night was too much. those were probably my firsts posts of the morning and i was still hyped about the things i was doing after you left.

you had some good stuff though...i was there till 330...still feelin good lol.

but yeah, sorry if i came off as cocky. i didn't mean for that to happen.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sup bayb. didn't expect to see you here.

dorsey isn't salty and neither am i. that's the understanding i thought we had haha. we both had a good time last night.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol, dorsey doesn't care that much about the outcome of matches. He just thinks it's weird when someone runs to the boards and brags lol. No biggie though, I can see chris was just joking.

:phone:

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
don't explain yourself dorsey, you will only sound salty
this made me laugh.... but it's right. why I didn't want to rehash anything.

and no worries chris. i had fun too, which is why i was disappointed at first. On my way home I was talking to my bro and he asked me how the smash fest went and stuff, and mentioned what you said here and on the ganoboards. i just thought wow, typical... to myself, but I guess I took what you said out of context and was a lil salty over it.

HIGHCHRIS ****ED ME UP. . . .

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
haha it's all good bro.

lookin forward to seein you again man.
me too, for sure. Steve was the man as well.. LOL @ that beer spilling in the parking lot. I was just like **** it and threw it.... h!ghd0rsey

as sheik i get caught off guard way too easily against falcon. yours showed me that plus spoon's taking a match off me lol.... your h!ghf0x did some cool things as well.

my ness had seen better days... glad i wasn't around to feel the h!ghp!ka's wrath

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh **** i forgot about that beer hahaha. pika vs ness couldve been interesting. were you the one who went luigi and destroyed me or was that spoon? cause if it was you, then good stuff, cuz i just remember that thing being ultra fast lol.

sheik falcon is weird, especially when one isn't committed to being ultra gay at the moment. fox is probably my most fun character to play. not only do i have the mentality and focus to think and do weird ****, but my techskill feels a lot more empowered in some ways (though i still couldn't straight up waveshine anything).

that other kid seemed ultra excited about some green though hahaha

Top Bottom