• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Sneak: You know how I play, son. Don't speak so disparagingly of the way I improve, por favor. ;] I do really want to train with you though. Training Felipe yesterday made me realize how far I have come and how much I need to be teaching people too.
I wasnt talking about the way anyone improves. I was basically stating what it will and wont consist of. It just gonna be straight go hard or go home training. That is all

Oh yea... aint no green **** happenin at my house either. And deordorant is required. Thank you

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
too much to ask.

i'm boycotting.
lol get outta here salt master twitch... not trying to have my house smelling like fried onions unless i'm cooking them. and wtf lol your puberty must be going wild... went from crying after matches to knocking chairs over and slapping knees lol

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
i'm gettin ready to make a thread soon, for any one who is trying to get better and not just greensboro.. i'm gonna start having smashfest/training sessions at my house on a weekly basis... its not gonna be one of the omg fun smoke all day till my eyes bleed giving johns because i'm high super funfests... its gonna be legit training for people who wanna get good at the game. Let me know if your interested and i will post the link to the thread once i make it
I'm interested.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i mean....................wtf?
the onions part wasn't towards anyone in particular just in case people didn't know, but yea "i mean...... wtf" was what i was thinking after your match with merck and you just straight raged worse than josh would (no offense to josh's rage) but it was just a wtf moment that i clearly didn't expect from you. You didn't even get finished getting edge gaurded before you started the rage and pulling out your controller and slapping **** lol you could have even made it back on stage. All i could think of it being was just some uncontrollable hormones

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think what Camron posted was the business LOL

and yeah Twitch has been getting worse about the rage partly because I **** harder now(<.<) and partly hormones I was guessing.

Alex just so you know it's just shocking to people and you really should work on this. I know I can't get you to talk about it with me so just read this and remember it and work on controlling yourself please.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You mean that thing Karn is trying to host again? He wants to make it April 9th I think but he hasn't talked to David/Monica(David's GF) yet.

DJRome

Smash Hero

and yeah Twitch has been getting worse about the rage partly because I **** harder now(<.<) and partly hormones I was guessing.

Alex just so you know it's just shocking to people and you really should work on this. I know I can't get you to talk about it with me so just read this and remember it and work on controlling yourself please.
ive been a victim of this before

tw1n

Smash Champion
lol get outta here salt master twitch... not trying to have my house smelling like fried onions unless i'm cooking them. and wtf lol your puberty must be going wild... went from crying after matches to knocking chairs over and slapping knees lol
This intrigues me very much so. maybe I will be the lucky one that Twitchy desides to throw a punch at ;)

Lol much love. Man I have been in a sparring mood recently but I have no free time to do it...
Except for when a fellow smasher was in from out of town. I have been training him so he wouldn't look like a smaller version of KirbyKaze anymore. Last sparring session he threw me so hard I thought I was actually gonna stay down hahaha. Good times.

Well there goes that rant. How have the NC bros been?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya we live with eachother. but we don't usually have that much free time :(
Maybe sometime this week we can. I tore some muscles in my shoulder the other day while lifting parts of an engine... ya I know.
So I don't know how well I'd do sparring with someone who is at/greater than my skill level lol. Hmm... Challenge accepted.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i'll **** u up if u come to nc

and by i, i mean me sneak blackchris and justice

since one black person has the power of all black people

ur goin down

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

Its not his fault

NC does that to a person

without proper fortitude

Top Bottom