• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
K, Smashfest tonight at my house starting at 6.

Setups, cp'ing stuff and recording are requested as always. Spread the word as I am feeling lazy right this second.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ocean, by any chance are u coming to Raleigh?

a picknick of melee/mvc3 would be fun

and i would like to bum a ride off u

u, me, josh, lucas, and plur at joshes would be fun.

i have no clue why shiek makes me want to play melee

but i have an ich that needs scratching.

josh lives like 5 mins from me

i might even be on the way to his house.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
BECAUSE WE HATE YOU DAVID

except we love you <3

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
dude i can't wait for the first 3v3 event... **** will be so exciting... it needs to happen at a regional or some ****

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i mean... if its like crews, then its just crews
I disagree. crews is a huge, complicated ordeal. having that many people makes it completely different than 3v3, especially when the line up changes, rather than staying static like it would in squads.

I think having it more similar to crews would work better, but I think it would ultimately work both ways.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I disagree. crews is a huge, complicated ordeal. having that many people makes it completely different than 3v3, especially when the line up changes, rather than staying static like it would in squads.

I think having it more similar to crews would work better, but I think it would ultimately work both ways.
its still just crews... more than 2 people with crew rules is just an old fashion crew battle. I've seen 3v3 crew battles plenty of times and also crew battle tournaments with crews of 3 and 4. Just because the number is smaller doesn't change it from old fashion crew battle if the rules are pretty much the same

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Why not branch out and try a new way of doing things? Crews have always been rehashed and if you wanna do crews then at least do it so that it can include more like with alternates at least because then it's just a narrow crew battle that excludes a lot of people and is gay.

Doing a new event is not only refreshing because we've been doing a lot of the same stuff for years but also without stock carry overs one person can't just dominate a squad battle(whatever we're gonna call those anyway) and emphasis is placed on consistency throughout a squad.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh my GOD I just looked at all the pokemon crap I posted yesterday during class and burst out laughing so many times.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Like Octoberfest?

Also, we need to do a Summer Solstice (The weekend before is June 18-19) celebration thing like we did for Christmas. I'd be happy to host again.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Why not branch out and try a new way of doing things? Crews have always been rehashed and if you wanna do crews then at least do it so that it can include more like with alternates at least because then it's just a narrow crew battle that excludes a lot of people and is gay.

Doing a new event is not only refreshing because we've been doing a lot of the same stuff for years but also without stock carry overs one person can't just dominate a squad battle(whatever we're gonna call those anyway) and emphasis is placed on consistency throughout a squad.
my idea already thought of the one person dominating part.. if one person is playing per stage it wouldn't dominate them because they would be switching teammates even if they won. even if stocks carried over some can get 3 3stocks and still dominate the match

Top Bottom