• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
bl@ckchris is the main driver for greensboro and he does a good job of organizing that region. granted they don't have many people, and those that they do have are pretty consistent about attendance, so that helps.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
my car has 6 people...it's a 5 seating buick...sorry bro.

maybe if matt wanted to break into two cars...maybe. but right now it's me, shaq, sneak, smith, 313, and matt in my car.

Frontman Yamato

Smash Cadet
Sneak told me he's not going last night.

EDIT: yo chris you tryna play smash and hopefully, have a good time today and hopefully not play a match first round tomorrow?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
thats cause sneak didn't know he was going until about...2 hours ago. someone took his hours, so he'll be able to go.

one of those three isn't gonna happen. you and i both know which one...

however, we will be smashin, and we will have a good time :)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
As long as Frontman Yamato has a ride then I'd definitely be willing to ride with you guys.

My address is:

6911 Morgan Place Drive
Clemmons, NC 27012

Cell#:
(336) 655-4545

Yamato, you live in Greensboro? Where? We should play sometime.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
zero i just moved into my own place in greensboro... ima be having like weekly smashfests once i get some chairs lol. I play mvc2 and 3, and a lil bit of ssf4 and tekken 6 too so if you ever wanna play hit me up

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Forgot to include my apartment letter. It's apartment E.

zero i just moved into my own place in greensboro... ima be having like weekly smashfests once i get some chairs lol. I play mvc2 and 3, and a lil bit of ssf4 and tekken 6 too so if you ever wanna play hit me up
Ok. I mostly play SSFIV, BB:CS, and MvC2, but I dabble in T6 and any other game for the 360.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i'm gettin ready to make a thread soon, for any one who is trying to get better and not just greensboro.. i'm gonna start having smashfest/training sessions at my house on a weekly basis... its not gonna be one of the omg fun smoke all day till my eyes bleed giving johns because i'm high super funfests... its gonna be legit training for people who wanna get good at the game. Let me know if your interested and i will post the link to the thread once i make it

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
zero play me sometime
Okay.

i'm gettin ready to make a thread soon, for any one who is trying to get better and not just greensboro.. i'm gonna start having smashfest/training sessions at my house on a weekly basis... its not gonna be one of the omg fun smoke all day till my eyes bleed giving johns because i'm high super funfests... its gonna be legit training for people who wanna get good at the game. Let me know if your interested and i will post the link to the thread once i make it
+Approval

why dont u do it for brawl then? melee players dont care about getting better
We're all complacent because we can't beat PP. :V

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
hopefully there's mvc 3 there as well

im not going to make any johns for what happened at g6 2... >___>

just know that my sentinel will be putting in work

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Sneak: You know how I play, son. Don't speak so disparagingly of the way I improve, por favor. ;] I do really want to train with you though. Training Felipe yesterday made me realize how far I have come and how much I need to be teaching people too.

Top Bottom