• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Top 5 Smashers Update:
1. Snidely Whiplash aka Litesyde aka Joshua Viverette
2. John Wittle
3. Cam
4. Austin Heinz
5. Doppelganger

Honorable mentions go to anyone named Alex

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
josh is ur fav smasher?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Lmao at my rage being legendary.

I underhand tossed my controller after I killed myself a bunch and ended up losing to David and then managed to turn around and hug him and tell him good sh*t anyway. It was stupidly hard for me. I'm glad he's so lovable.

Also, Cam quit being a ***** you ****ing ****** *** *****.

Once you once you meet Alex DeLarge you'll understand. :]

EDIT: Dave, you know how I do it.

BIG

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
lol at the text being so big it doesn't fit inside the spoiler

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Dude I was sorta pissed at David for a sec when he beat me at billtoberfest. I was following the drinking rules and he wasn't lol. He even beat lozr (who was also drinking as much as he was supposed to). Karn said he was high though, but in my experience that can actually make you play better. I want to enter a drunk tourney sober and get money LOL.

<3 David

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
he beat drunk lozr? what the ****, drunk lozr is above top tier.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah but it shoulda been drunk David lol.

then drunk lozr beat drunk me 2-1 in Ganon dittos, all 1 stock matches. Then he beat me arm wrestling but it was mad close.

Then at Pound 5, drunk lozr beat me again in front of Colbol and Linguini

Then Linguini wanted some and I roasted him (he's very strong for not being a big guy though, like very strong)

Then I challenged lozr to the left arm and to' that boy UP

And Yay wouldn't drink. I cried myself to sleep.

GofG

Smash Champion
awww kevin

<3

edit: let me tell you right now, methylenedioxypyrovalerone is excellent. you heard it here first.

GofG

Smash Champion
well i have a ****ton and it's legal in NC

so if you want your baths to energize you, hit me up

from a chemical standpoint it is like a cross between coke and mdma, except for its BATHSALT QUALITIES!!

$1/mg 10mg dose for $8

also: required reading for everyone

http://philosophy.thecastsite.com/advice/choice1.html

don't hate me bros

i'm just the enabler of choices

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
yeah uhh..... it takes a little more to get yay to drink than to just beat his link.. esp since that ****'s ****ing easy

you have to win this game within the game without a game........ it's complex ****, and honestly, i think i just got lucky.... it's like some mirror of erised ****.....

was ****ing epic though.... once yay was settled in after a couple drinks we could only communicate through laughing

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
yeah uhh..... it takes a little more to get yay to drink than to just beat his link.. esp since that ****'s ****ing easy

you have to win this game within the game without a game........ it's complex ****, and honestly, i think i just got lucky.... it's like some mirror of erised ****.....

was ****ing epic though.... once yay was settled in after a couple drinks we could only communicate through laughing
You also have to flip the cube

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
also: required reading for everyone

http://philosophy.thecastsite.com/advice/choice1.html

don't hate me bros

i'm just the enabler of choices
They made a movie about the process of eliminating choice and forced morality.

A Clockwork Orange means to take something as full and juicy with the juices of life as an orange and treat it as if it is a piece of machinery.

Failure and regress is the only outcome.

EDIT: And endless limitation.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
the onions part wasn't towards anyone in particular just in case people didn't know, but yea "i mean...... wtf" was what i was thinking after your match with merck and you just straight raged worse than josh would (no offense to josh's rage) but it was just a wtf moment that i clearly didn't expect from you. You didn't even get finished getting edge gaurded before you started the rage and pulling out your controller and slapping **** lol you could have even made it back on stage. All i could think of it being was just some uncontrollable hormones
i got knocked out of first round. wtf's wrong with me being angry about that?

Top Bottom