• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol, I love getting up and acting as if I'm mad and yelling "THE ONLY REASON YOU WON IS BECAUSE YOU'RE A LOT BETTER THAN ME, THAT'S THE ONLY REASON" or sarcastically "I AM SO CLOSE TO THROWING MY CONTROLLER RIGHT NOW" or "IF I WASN'T GETTING OUTPLAYED I WOULD SO **** YOU."

Lol.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
I'm this weird kind of silent rager that just starts to go further and further into himself until I get some ****in food and pretend whatever made me rage never happened.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
YES PLEASE

I can give you that tupperware back LOLOL

which day you wanna come? It somewhat matters lol.
wow

but when

craig shady and i, wanted to chill

you had other obligations.....

during a weekend.

but snap can come over during the week?

ok, i read ya loud and clear champ.

*CT*

Smash Lord
i already removed you from my FB friends list.

lets see if you still think it's a troll...
Seriously I removed like all smashers off my FB like 9 months ago and I think Jon added me back like a week ago (Idk why though) and I added Alex back because we might be rooming at NCSU.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
loooooooooool ****ing dave

isn't that a TERRIBLE matchup for roy?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol, yeah it's probably like 65/35 or something. Kage says it's like 90/10 but he also used to say sheik vs ganon was even LOL.

vZakat

Half Genie
LOOOOOL. Don't worry Acey, it's almost impossible to offend me. I know you're not a jerk.

But yeah, ganon vs roy is like 80:20 ganon's favor. Roy has a lot of bad match ups though so I'm used to it.

Edit - Every post I make I now read in applebloom's voice. It's awesome.

Edit2- there ya go camron. :)

Top Bottom