• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

vZakat

Half Genie
i suppose i'm not a true touhou fan because the only reason that I REALLY like the series is because it introduced me to the fighters and i've been watching the fighting game vids for years and i've been playing it for around like 5 monthes.

much rather play an Rtype or Gradius than a bullet hell.

I'll probably give 13 a shot though because new shmups are always fun.
I don't particularly like bullet hells either but touhou's different to me. I like it because all the games have vastly different scoring systems and it's fun to build a strategy to try and get high scores. Not to mention other bullet hells don't seem as creative as touhou when it comes to some of the patterns some of the bosses have. I've never actually played any other danmaku's aside from touhou though. *shrugs*

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
I did reverse bair juggle across stage into a shine. It felt good. I want more.

MOREEEEE

But I'm stil
your fox is already better than mine. i just do high aerials on sheild and drop combos.

however, uthrow -> fulljump dair to platform -> utilt -> lolwatrape
sometimes i wish i had more people to play against than just kevin...that dude sucks.

Did you try flppin the cube
dude gimme my ****ING PHONE!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I'll try to make it out to the Greensboro gathering tomorrow.

All Touhou games are fun until you get to level 3. Then it gets effing stupid.
Danmaku in general are fun until level 3. not just touhou

also wtfffffff marisa dittos? you'd **** me but they are too fun! also which one do you play? 7.5 or 12.3? i play both. right now i prefer 12.3 only because it's easier and i like customizing movesets. however, once I get IaMP down, i'll like that one more.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
sometimes i wish i had more people to play against than just kevin...that dude sucks.
Playyyy meeeeeee

Edit: Okay so Karn can't host anything more than likely, and G6 3 isn't until May 14th I believe, so I talked to JMH and he'd be down with doing 1 or 2 asheboros in April. Would you guys be alright with that?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Danmaku in general are fun until level 3. not just touhou

also wtfffffff marisa dittos? you'd **** me but they are too fun! also which one do you play? 7.5 or 12.3? i play both. right now i prefer 12.3 only because it's easier and i like customizing movesets. however, once I get IaMP down, i'll like that one more.
Maaaaan, Marisa dittos are too good. Witch Weyline errryday. I've only played Hisoutensoku although I think I would like IaMP more too, mostly because of how dumb weather can get! :mad:

Co-op Ikaruga too, dawg. I need the help that only a tall, feather-light, black man can give me.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
OMG I haven't played Ikaruga in so long(which is bad because it's Shmup month, too busy playing Touhou fighters, Diary of a Red Aviator, Tumiki Fighters and Rtype Delta/Final).

I probably won't be playing Hisoutensoku for a little bit though because last night my Sega Saturn USB controller that I bought LAST WEEK stopped working for some reason. Amazon said they'd send me a new one though, thankfully. Free of charge!

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
smash at my house wednesday and saturday.. who's down? i dont have furniture yet so bring chairs if possible otherwise ur *** is on the floor and bring setups... i got outlets for days.

BEHR

Smash Hero
smash at my house wednesday and saturday.. who's down? i dont have furniture yet so bring chairs if possible otherwise ur *** is on the floor and bring setups... i got outlets for days.
cant do **** tomorrow?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

vZakat

Half Genie
If I had a system to play marvel on, I'd play it. But I don't so I'll just stick with melty blood and guilty gear. :cool:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
So far sneak is the best smasher who plays mvc 3 in NC.

Also, Dylan how can you call deadpool garbage?

Edit:of course that's just my opinion on sneak. Kadaj is ok but he did play me on ps3 (I play on 360).
HAVE YOU PLAYED MOOPHOBIA?

moooophobiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

BASDHFYWEOFHAWOIEFHWEOIFHWAEFHJW\f

dsfojwaoefjawoejfaiwefjawefja

asdfwoaefoiawfjwioje

YAH TRICK

MOOPHOBIA

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I would guess that sneak is probably better. But just ause moo generally doesn't eally take smash that seriously doesn't mean he couldn't have done so with mvc.

I would be pretty surprised if moo was substantially better than sneak at mvc3

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ummm sorry to burst yall bubble but ive played everyone, and shady is def the best smasher that plays mvc 3

Top Bottom