• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

BEHR

Smash Hero

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
nobody ever teaches me
except josh on occasion
they just troll me

it's why i know nothing about this game

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
well

we aren't asking you to be the best in the world

just power ranked in NC

It shouldn't be hard. This state blows.

PS: Almost, 4,500. Should I do something special? what? Granted, I most likely won't do it but heeeeeyyyyyy, sugggestions!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL aight

1. Ocean next tourney/fest as long as it isn't G6 we're both at I will teach you, okay? okay.

2. I can teach people a lot of basic things and ways of thinking that I use but it probably won't be as good as whatever you think up simply because it's not yours. However, it can still be useful to you and even be a positive jump-start in the right direction. Therefore, once again, people need to make use of me in this state. I want us to ****. =)

3. NC DOES NOT SUCK. We're improving a looot on the whole and the sooner we recognize this and lose this horrible group mentality of us sucking the sooner we can improve and ****. If I can teach things to people in every city/group and then the ideas and all spread to every group then it can speed up a lot of improvement as well. We can do this guys. =)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
now all you gotta do is find an opportunity to get all of you to a tournament that all of us are at.

except that'll never happen.

so if you and jim wanna mm me and sneak, that'd be fine :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
we wanted to do so at G6, but i didn't have my wallet. i couldn't even enter singles.

sneak just moved, so i'm sure he'd be down for the extra cash. idk when this'd happen though, since i'm not sure what i'm doing for the summer.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well yeah, but if i'm in wilmington, theres not usually much i can make from there. i'm tryin to find ways to stay in greensboro though with my car.

i'm tryna get paid, son.

paid.

Top Bottom