• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i love how snaps idea of "charlotte" is anything southwest of greensboro lol.

that "triangle" crew all lives closer than any two people on that "charlotte" crew (except pp and twitch) lol.

also, my bad john, you'd definitely be on the gboro crew.
Lmao, what did you want me to do?

Me, Felpie and Ali all live in charlotte.

pp and twitch live 30 mintues away

therefore i said "Charlotte area crew."

Felpie is 10 minutes from me, ali is about 8. Lmao

Queen City (area) Squad whats up?

5v5 squads tournament at G6 3?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol i didn't realize ya'll were so close.

i thought some of you were charlotte, others were concord, kannapolis, and other random things that weren't charlotte.

the way felipe speaks as if no one ever plays him but crio, i figured you guys were spread out over at least 30 mins from each other haha

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lol i didn't realize ya'll were so close.

i thought some of you were charlotte, others were concord, kannapolis, and other random things that weren't charlotte.

the way felipe speaks as if no one ever plays him but crio, i figured you guys were spread out over at least 30 mins from each other haha
I hadnt time to play with felipe for a long time because of all this stuff with XS. now that it was straight we got to play last night.

The area of concord Im in is greater charlotte area kannapolis wont even come up on older GPS's

stingers

Smash Obsessed
borderlands is mad fun.
i want to play mario kart 64 with y'all. i think that would be the most fun thing...ever

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
lol I was not

and we played Samus dittos most of the night

on banned stages

and talked out how broken Melee would be with items

:awesome:
we did that for like half an hour out of 2 and a half

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
You only know what I show you on SWF lol.

Though.. I do like to destroy people... hmmm..... These contradictions... To be a Dark Warrior or a Warrior of Light..

Edit: Cool a fist fight, let's go!!!
lmao, your avatar makes me wonder what would happen if Yuu ever got on these forums. She'd probably accidentally kill everyone during a flame war.

Also, Brick is the mother-effing man. Punches explosions

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Sneak, you should play melty blood with me. Screw them touhou fighters... Nah but they ok though.
I'll be the first to say that touhou fighters are an acquired taste and Sneak probably WOULDN'T like them, honestly.

also

[copypasta]Everyone that may be coming to my house should refer to my facebook soon before I get too drunk and post sooome random dumb stuff and it gets lost in the ***********.

seriously, this is important.
[/copypasta]

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I'll be the first to say that touhou fighters are an acquired taste and Sneak probably WOULDN'T like them, honestly.

also

[copypasta]Everyone that may be coming to my house should refer to my facebook soon before I get too drunk and post sooome random dumb stuff and it gets lost in the ***********.

seriously, this is important.
[/copypasta]
I'm actually open to a lot of fighters being that I was around emblem lord for like 4 years and he is kinda hardcore. You would be surprised how much i just like to learn different games. vZakat i've definitely always been interested in melty blood after lord knight tapped me back at some old melee tournaments in NJ. That kid is ridiculously good

vZakat

Half Genie
I was watching lord knight vids earlier today. His Roy is the closes to mine playstyle wise than any other player I've seen. It's like watching myself, it's so weird.

Top Bottom