• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
wait what

holy ****
why am i being forced to miss this

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm sorry! I don't have a choice. unless you would like to convince my parents not to force me to go down to the boat this weekend, then I can't do anything about it.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I was planning on being in the triangle by late tonight, so I should have been able to make this, but my boss wouldn't let me have monday off (one big thing I need to do is go to raleigh to the dmv headquarters and pickup a copy of the last 5 years of my driving record, and they are only open on weekdays). So I have the weekend off to do absolutely nothing. opirtuponfbklnvowerhjo I wanna get hydrated with you guys wtf

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Dark Hart. I can go years without touching this game and **** you anyday of the week. Get @ me son

Ace yeah man. I should. Keep in touch with old friends, but I guess since everybody I talk 2 is on facebook now, i just talk 2 them on there.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol I have fb but I never go online for chat, **** that ****. I'm like, yo if you send me a message I'll respond but don't expect me to chat with your ***. haha

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
that's love right there. Atleast you respond to messages. I have like 300+ in my inbox. Im like dayum, that's what yahoo and hotmail is for. but whatever.

you back in NC. if so let me know the next time u going 2 a tourney.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
unfortunately I can't plan anything with the job i have. I knew I was going to pound 5 less than 24 hours prior haha. gimme your cell# and i'll text you whenever I can make something, it does actually happen from time to time!

Top Bottom