• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
How did PLUR's go?

I entered an EPIC (free) tourney in college park, md yesterday. Lost to Vist (last stock mid% but 2-0), very close, and lost to ChivalRuse IC's (same as with vist). I got 4th of 13, and 2nd in teams in an even MORE EPIC round robin tourney lol. Then got some good friendlies in with a bunch of people. From the 2 MD tourneys I've been to, I can tell that the major difference between MD and NC is that THEY ACTUALLY PLAY THEIR MATCHES rofl.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
NC is about to step it up and play matches HOPEFULLY... or *****es need to get DQed asap, no favoritism, just DQ. We should start using the DQ rule where you have 10 minutes, at 5 you lose game one and at 10 you lose game 2 and the set. If you come after 5 minutes your already a game down and it makes up for the time wasted waiting on the person to show up

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
NC is about to step it up and play matches HOPEFULLY... or *****es need to get DQed asap, no favoritism, just DQ. We should start using the DQ rule where you have 10 minutes, at 5 you lose game one and at 10 you lose game 2 and the set. If you come after 5 minutes your already a game down and it makes up for the time wasted waiting on the person to show up
I agree with enforcing DQs but not in 10 minutes unless that person didn't notify the TO of where they were going I guess....I guess it would make people be more serious about playing though, which would be great.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
nah the 5/10 minute rule is ****, let's do it. unless ur taking a **** you should be playing ur matches.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I agree with enforcing DQs but not in 10 minutes unless that person didn't notify the TO of where they were going I guess....I guess it would make people be more serious about playing though, which would be great.
Yea if we are too nice then matches wont be played and 30 man tournaments will take all day

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
wenbo sucks then ace cuz my puff ***** u!!

*spoiler*: i'm trying to get you to come here and play me

that one match was pretty exciting though... that puffball ***** is never actually losing haha

come **** me

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
@dorsey: $20 MM?

@ACE: i can imagine that.... he's such an insanely huge rest target. and getting him in those combos to pull it off is just like.. nuthin... i also like to do really really "random" rests when people think they're "safe" (ask mike scaturchio ;)) and ganon's speed gives some seemingly wide open windows for that stuff... really risky in that mu though obviously lol

bair is **** against puff though.... and with ganon's power she can die and pretty stupid percents, it just takes some really nice predictions (fsmash may be slow as **** but it kills her at like 50 or some ****...)

while falcon on the other hand can di stuff until ∞% and can edgeguard ganon as easily as puff (not saying falcon's edgeguarding = puff's, ganon's recovery is just morbidly easy to beat the **** out of... i dair u to recover)

honestly, i want to play both match ups against you.... and falco obviously. that match up is awesome in my opinion... it's like playing an older, mature, more heterosexual marth.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah man we'll get to play soon.

Truth be told, bair beats fair in Ganon vs Jiggs (works both ways). As ganon i'll be trying to get reads (like you said) and punish with uair/bair. You pretty much can't fair a good jiggs as Ganon lol. Even out of a dthrow at like 80% you have to be frame perfect with the fair to have a chance at landing it (jiggs has time to jump/aerial before you get the hit off), and be fully spaced so that you don't get rested out (obv. she also has the option to rest immediately as well). It's a tough matchup that hardly any Ganons know how to control. Linguini is the closest with that hbox practice but that **** is just too hard lol. juan *****

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i don't wanna play ur fucin falcon

gimme that sheik/marth sometime this week, kid

i'll txt u bb

@ACE: lol u make the match up sound so bad.... i've always thought it was though.... same with ICs vs puff.. which some think is way more even than it actually is... danny mexico is extremely legit, no matter how much of a tool he is irl.. **** i'm getting of subject, but w/e i just wanna play haha

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Hey guys, could someone in raleigh possibly house me thursday night? I'd be coming in sometime after midnight since I'd be driving from avalon, nj after my shift ends. So, someone that doesn't have many roommates would be nice (don't wasn't to piss anyone off coming in late). Friday I'll have to go to the dmv hq in raleigh then I'm going to chapel hill to pay off loans/get up with cam/karn probably. I realize this is a huge favor to ask but I'm just curious.

Also, if you get beer I'll pay you with interest :) but regardless, I'll pay you.

lord karn

Smash Master
Hey guys, could someone in raleigh possibly house me thursday night? I'd be coming in sometime after midnight since I'd be driving from avalon, nj after my shift ends. So, someone that doesn't have many roommates would be nice (don't wasn't to piss anyone off coming in late). Friday I'll have to go to the dmv hq in raleigh then I'm going to chapel hill to pay off loans/get up with cam/karn probably. I realize this is a huge favor to ask but I'm just curious.

Also, if you get beer I'll pay you with interest :) but regardless, I'll pay you.

Yeah, let's play.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
dave, i need u in order to get beer since..... yeah i'm like..

we are definitely smashing either way though. see me.

*CT*

Smash Lord
There is a slight chance that in the future I might move to the Hill.

If not I'll be in Raleigh, either way I'll be in a better distance than I am now so I can play Meree/ Bawrl more.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Hey guys... I may not seem like myself for a while.. last night I was wondering why I haven't heard from a close friend of mine from back in nj for about a month only to find out she died. No one told me or anything so I couldn't even go to the funeral so my head has been kinda ****ed since. So if I seem different to anyone for a while ima just apologize in advance

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
you don't ever need to apologize for something like that. death is a terrible thing to go through; it's understandable to go through a change afterwards.

Top Bottom