• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

GofG

Smash Champion
Because of the toughness and looseness of their skin, honey badgers are very difficult to kill with dogs. Their skin is hard to penetrate, and its looseness allows them to twist and turn on their attackers when held. The only safe grip on a honey badger is on the back of the neck. The skin is also tough enough to resist several machete blows. The only sure way of killing them quickly is through a blow to the skull with a club or a shot to the head with a powerful rifle, as their skin is almost impervious to arrows and spears.

GofG

Smash Champion
The only sure way of killing them quickly is through a blow to the skull with a club or a shot to the head with a powerful rifle, as their skin is almost impervious to arrows and spears.
the video doesn't quite get this across

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Because of the toughness and looseness of their skin, honey badgers are very difficult to kill with dogs. Their skin is hard to penetrate, and its looseness allows them to twist and turn on their attackers when held. The only safe grip on a honey badger is on the back of the neck. The skin is also tough enough to resist several machete blows. The only sure way of killing them quickly is through a blow to the skull with a club or a shot to the head with a powerful rifle, as their skin is almost impervious to arrows and spears.
What the ****, man.

That animal is too good.

"Barreling restlessly between kills."

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol karn it wouldn't be that many people at all.

i'd be cool with doing it at my place if it was me and dave, but that would be priy selfish.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
a honeybadger would bite your **** off keith.

lord karn

Smash Master
lol karn it wouldn't be that many people at all.

i'd be cool with doing it at my place if it was me and dave, but that would be priy selfish.
Only problem with doing it at my place would be I wouldn't be there until like 1:30 or 2, bc I have class at 12.

And who all would be coming?

Dave
Cam
Theo maybe
Me
That guy Makai said he was interested in playing sometime

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
how is this not a brawl skin
do you even know what brawl is?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
this isn't really a Brawl skin lol

it's just the new smashboards skin

with they way they've reorganized it all this seems pretty good to me

quit hating everything, Kyle

<3 Boney though

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Post 18,000

And so we have another benchmark post. I wouldn't ordinarily be doing a large post for 18,000 but I have stuff I gotta say and I'm posting less often these days(comes with less spam being a mod and junk lol). So, here we go.

I've seen a ton of changes in this community since I began playing. People came, people left, but I always found myself in a strange family that was implicitly stated during the entire time. I feel like I removed myself from a lot of my family lately, and I'm sorry for that. Because of personal stuff I have gone through and could go through in the upcoming months, I ask that you all bare with me should I become difficult to deal with or unhelpful at times. I'm actually doing fairly okay at the moment so no worries there lol but I figured I might as well let you guys know. None of this changes how much I love you guys and this community so I hope you all will put up with me and remember that I still want to be good friends with all of you if possible. <3

On the smash front, I'm really liking our improvement. While we kind of got Merc'd(hehe) last G6 I think we can bounce back easily with our great improvement rate and hype and take more top/high spots in the future. =) Nothing is stopping us from becoming the next big state except us!

I feel like in order to achieve this goal we(in part) need to find ways to get what I know to you guys. Any suggestions for how to do this? I leave myself open and available often and that doesn't seem to be working, so I'm down for suggestions like a revival of the HLS group or maybe just PR thread discussions or more things like Sneak's training fests.
If this all has to wait until next semester then I guess that's cool but I just want us to realize our potential sooner haha. =p

Oh and we should probably also host more tournaments. G6s are about all we have anymore since I can't seem to get in real contact with JMH so Asheboros may not happen often now. If anyone is willing to step up on that front it would be beast!

I could also talk about my own improvement here but I'll just save it for my thread lol.

Um this post was kinda random and not what I was expecting but yeah cool you guys know what I wanted to get out there so it's aight. <33333 Catfish

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Regarding Kevin's post, I think something we could all do is sort of talk about our personal improvements and faults game-wise on the boards, get some discussion going on overall improvement.

Like Josh and John has been telling me recently that I've been improving a lot, and Felipe told me he was surprised and impress with my spacies when I played him, but I personally can really see it, I'm just making less mistakes than I normally do, which I guess means my old foe Mr. Technical Inconsistency is losing our epic war currently, last night he won the first battle in months, which I guess I needed.

Like I said I've never really seen myself improve, I either felt like I was playing well, or not playing well, never really improving though. I'm really bad at comboing; starting combos, ending combos, continuing combos, etc. I also have a really bad edge game i.e. edgeguarding and recovering, recovering from the edge. Not to mention I feel as though most of the mistakes I make are purely technical errors, which is probably setting me back a bit. one example I'll try to upsmash or shine oos, and end up rolling for some dumb reason, then get ***** for rolling. It just makes me get mad at myself for messing that up.

Also I played Marth "seriously" for the first time since the first G6 recently, and I'm really bad with Marth now, I feel.

okay I wrote more than I intended too, but I really think that everyone should do stuff like this, so we can help each other out more

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
And so we have another benchmark post. I wouldn't ordinarily be doing a large post for 18,000 but I have stuff I gotta say and I'm posting less often these days(comes with less spam being a mod and junk lol). So, here we go.

I've seen a ton of changes in this community since I began playing. People came, people left, but I always found myself in a strange family that was implicitly stated during the entire time. I feel like I removed myself from a lot of my family lately, and I'm sorry for that. Because of personal stuff I have gone through and could go through in the upcoming months, I ask that you all bare with me should I become difficult to deal with or unhelpful at times. I'm actually doing fairly okay at the moment so no worries there lol but I figured I might as well let you guys know. None of this changes how much I love you guys and this community so I hope you all will put up with me and remember that I still want to be good friends with all of you if possible. <3

On the smash front, I'm really liking our improvement. While we kind of got Merc'd(hehe) last G6 I think we can bounce back easily with our great improvement rate and hype and take more top/high spots in the future. =) Nothing is stopping us from becoming the next big state except us!

I feel like in order to achieve this goal we(in part) need to find ways to get what I know to you guys. Any suggestions for how to do this? I leave myself open and available often and that doesn't seem to be working, so I'm down for suggestions like a revival of the HLS group or maybe just PR thread discussions or more things like Sneak's training fests.
If this all has to wait until next semester then I guess that's cool but I just want us to realize our potential sooner haha. =p

Oh and we should probably also host more tournaments. G6s are about all we have anymore since I can't seem to get in real contact with JMH so Asheboros may not happen often now. If anyone is willing to step up on that front it would be beast!

I could also talk about my own improvement here but I'll just save it for my thread lol.

Um this post was kinda random and not what I was expecting but yeah cool you guys know what I wanted to get out there so it's aight. <33333 Catfish
yo, just come to my house and **** people until they get better

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
oh i get it

it's cause you guys got beat by a guy name merc.

edit: this skin def has a brawl feel to it

it's pretty as hell lookin. even the char icons at the top are brawl decked out.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well, i've improved.

i think i main fox in singles now.

stingers, i think you said you'd quit at this juncture.

sorry to everyone i've disappointed. it's not that fox is "easy". he's not. but there are mental things that i can take advantage of that can really advance my game that i understand, but cannot use as ganon.

me and sneak will def never go double fox in teams though. ganon all day.

my game is changing day by day.

Top Bottom