• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Dave: I have work at 8:30 Friday, can't be helped. :\

Ryan: Best wishes, man. That stuff is awful anyway and to find out late is even worse. Hope you're doing alright.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Josh that's cool, I'll def. hit you up though. I don't mind leaving before 8 I'm used to getting up at 5:30 and I have a crap load of stuff to do friday.

Sneak man, I'm really sorry to hear that. Stay cool bro, feel better soon.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Josh that's cool, I'll def. hit you up though. I don't mind leaving before 8 I'm used to getting up at 5:30 and I have a crap load of stuff to do friday.
We can play for a bit depending on what time you get in Thursday and you're welcome to sleep in a bit after I go to work.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
on some real ****

melee is such a funny game.

also, kevin reminds me of marisa kirisame
Wait how what?

***** I brought you to one stock a few times

I ain't impressed

best player in the world my ***
lol maybe you just ****

Hey guys... I may not seem like myself for a while.. last night I was wondering why I haven't heard from a close friend of mine from back in nj for about a month only to find out she died. No one told me or anything so I couldn't even go to the funeral so my head has been kinda ****ed since. So if I seem different to anyone for a while ima just apologize in advance
aw dude I'm really sorry to hear that! If I can do anything let me know.

<3 sneak

so yeah, guys

motivation.

anyone wanna play tomorrow?
niiiiceeeeee

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Who would be interested in going to ZR's Duke Biweekly if he adds Melee to it? Date would be the 23rd.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
From the looks of things ZR didn't want to host Melee lol.

I can't get jmh to host an asheboro(trying to contact him again today I suppose) so we need SOMETHING this month lol. That'd work out well if he's down.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
bahahahahaha

nice

be warned stongers, my old rules of leaving you somewhere as I dip and then come back to take you home rules are in effect again

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
smashfest at my place this weekend where u at
this

i just realized the main reason i dont go to events very often is cuz theyre mostly tournaments ie all day ordeals

this, on the contrary, is an example of an event where, if it were a tournament, i wouldnt be able to make it because i have to be somewhere at 11 am, BUT because its a smashfest, i will more than likely be able to come

edit: IF I HAVE A RIDE WAIT A MINUTE

....is this in greensboro?

if so...DJ WHERE U AT D:

lord karn

Smash Master
Wait so are we going to Cam's?

I'll talk with david and monica but usually monica doesn't like lots of people coming over.

Top Bottom