• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Me, Sneak, KK, Rayku and who else?

PS: **** I suck vs Sheik lately. :\
Kirbykaze

um
Still waiting on an answer, unless we randomly have a 4 person pool.

Also, if you are talking to Plank, I would also really like to be not in the same pool as Sneak since he is NC and I would prefer to play all new people. Looking forward to getting scraped by KK and learning a lot.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
NC can't be recognized just for kevin's skill because then only kevin will be recognized. If people want to be known they need to be good. Not just be in the same state as someone that's good.
I agree, but I still think it'd be easier to be recognized if we didn't have to beat each other to get out of pools... e.g. "I don't think that Foxy guy should have made it to the second round because he only beat those other NC guys..." or something like that.

I'm not asking they get easier pools, just spread out. There are 3-4 times as many pools are there are players from NC so I'm sure it's not that hard of an issue to fix...

Also Kevin has a fair amount on influence and stature in this community as a whole, and it's not like NC is really asking for much

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
There is NO excuse for 3 NC peeps being in the same pool. You have to look at everyone's region when making pools. It's not like this is the first pound and plank or whoever is in some sort of experimental stage in running a large tourney. They should realize that every player matters and that they each shelled out a **** ton of cash and traveled a long distance to attend this. Not to mention they had plenty of time to make pools because of mandatory pre-reg lol.

I just found out I might even be off work for this, If I am I might go as a spectator.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Weon-X and I.B are 5th and 4rth on the Toronto PR.

Both have low levels of renown. I.B has more because he beat Hax and Chopz at APEX and Shiz in that MM. Weon-X got 4rth in a Michigan tournament with Drephen, Tink, Kels, and Unknown522. They play often in local tournaments. They are also in the same pool.

Though I love many of the aspects of Pound, the one bad thing that's been consistent so far over the years is that it never really does a good job with pools :/

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Weon-X and I.B are 5th and 4rth on the Toronto PR.

Both have low levels of renown. I.B has more because he beat Hax and Chopz at APEX and Shiz in that MM. Weon-X got 4rth in a Michigan tournament with Drephen, Tink, Kels, and Unknown522. They play often in local tournaments. They are also in the same pool.

Though I love many of the aspects of Pound, the one bad thing that's been consistent so far over the years is that it never really does a good job with pools :/
Sorry I was entranced by the baby

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
This one time I beat stingers peach in tourney

was a good match

then he picked jiggz and 3 stocked me

then he played Sheik and we had another very close match that he won

was a good set

then this one time I payed stingers $1 to not forfeit to slasherking so he can beat him and then forfeit to me

was a good set

made kevin nanney laugh

god I'm bad at this game

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol some of the pools are really F'd up. But I wonder if they even tried making a random generator for the pools. It would make sense. Just put in which state/region everyone is from along with if they would be considered 1st 2nd 3rd or other in terms of seeding. Bam easy squeezy pools.

Jon?

Smash Champion
so im out 100 after getting my car towed. left the car for 5 minutes to get subway. . . at private parking lot of a restaurant when it's closed. . . right

dj

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
jjjjjjaaaaaajjjjjjjaajajjjjjajajaaaajajajajjajjajaajajaja

everyone please apply +10 sympathy points to your DJ for the next time you see him

tw1n

Smash Champion
I feel sorry for Dr. PP now. Ya he won. Ya he beat the best players in the world. Ya he made more in one day than I make in 2 weeks. But now his name is gonna be all across these boards and he's gonna be hounded by everyone saying "I was cheering for you. Do you like me now?!" and "Wow I really hope I can meet you someday. I'm your biggest fan!"

Sigh.

By the way. Good stuff PehPeh. Congrats on winning. I was cheering for you the whole time while fixing my car lol.

Top Bottom