• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
cam... ron?
lol honestly playing you sucks cuz it makes me want to both quit and get good at this game at the same time... i wanna see what the rest of nc is like... see how much catching up i actually have to do

edit: how'd you do at pound btw?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
cam... ron?
lol honestly playing you sucks cuz it makes me want to both quit and get good at this game at the same time... i wanna see what the rest of nc is like... see how much catching up i actually have to do

edit: how'd you do at pound btw?
it doesn't matter, this ain't like doin reading for english homework

the point is, you'll catch up if u keep playing....
zero doubt in my mind on that one

just focus on winning not how long the road is.... you'll get there, and so will turtleS if yall just stick with it

that CH talent

EDIT: ughhh goddd right now yall fucin suck though

srsly like get better faster for my sake, i'm down with playin yall as much as you want to train, but just hurry the **** up so i can quit being so bored

same goes for the rest of yall, where the **** is some smart dude who can beat the ****ing **** out of me, i wanttttt itttt innnn myyyy butttttttttttt

so it can go up in my brainnnnnnnn

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

just focus on winning not how long the road is.... you'll get there, and so will turtleS if yall just stick with it

that CH talent

srsly like get better faster for my sake, i'm down with playin yall as much as you want to train, but just hurry the **** up so i can quit being so bored

same goes for the rest of yall, where the **** is some smart dude who can beat the ****ing **** out of me, i wanttttt itttt innnn myyyy butttttttttttt

Is this ur indirect way of requesting my presence? I usually need people to apply for that kind of thing, but I guess I can make time.

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
who do you main, moses?
still trying to decide on that... dont really want one yet honestly
i mean you have to have a certain level of tech skill i feel like to even consider
part of the roster like space animals and im just not there yet
but for now... ylink

jk doc and falcon are fun.. interested in alot of chars (ic,marth,link, dk,m2,jiggs)
my best at the moment is prolly sheik but im trying to stray away from her so i force myself to learn some tech skill.

lol at cam... so did you make it out of pools?

Moophobia

Smash Champion

that CH talent

Aight I'ma try super duper hard bros next time.
Not saying I was sandbagging last time we played.
But I could've done more I mean c,mon.
I nearly beat chillen :troll:

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
yeah that seems to be the general consensus....
takes me back to deciding what pokemon i wanted at the start of my JOURNEY TO BECOMING POKEMON MASTER (cyndaquil...mmmm)
im soooo indecisive
they all seem so fun to use in all these combo videos :mad:
**** ape dk
shadowclaw
etc.
hmmm seems ill likely end up maining a lower tier
but yeah falcon and doc are the sexiest so far...

vZakat

Half Genie
There's nothing wrong with maining a low tier. Just play who you have the most fun with. Watching a combo vid can make you want to play any character.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i think we could go back to the basement of cone at UNCG. the kids i'm training live there. there's like 3-4 of them. it'll be like last year all over again.

just a thought.
Would we actually get much done at UNCG? I don't even remember the old venue there but I guess it could accommodate a lot of us again?

loooooooooool wussup moses

smashfest at milanihome. march 5th.
March 5th?!!?!? And so my plan conflict begins already....

@bear guy:

Main one character. Tech skill will come for it as you learn it. Spacies sometimes can benefit if you use the other though.

When you become good you can consider using multiple characters.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i mean...that depends on how much stuff you guys bring. there were like 20 chairs down there last time, with 7 spots for setups (not including powerstrips), so i mean it wouldn't be something humongous, but a smashfest would certainly be possible.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Excuse me Encouraging Bear, could you please send me a link or something of that panda in your avatar so I can have the full size picture? I really want it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Cam
Tj
Karn
Robert Pan (doesn't go on the boards)
THO
J-flo (doesn't get on the boards much)

i think that's it.

edit: these are chapel hill people.

enCouRaging Bear

Smash Journeyman
maria:

this is as big as i found it
such majestic creatures (nah they're lazy and deserve to be extinct)
panda on horse on google images for more :awesome:
forgot how i found it originally
and what's this a female smasher?!?!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sigh. I am killing for smash too but noooooo!!!! Not a chance!

There is actually a decent sized tourney going on in southern NM and guess what?!...

I'M GONNA BE IN FREAKIN DENVER!!! All well. I already told my girlfriend I'd go with her up there to see Linkin Park. Plus she bought the plane tickets. but damn! I wanna smash and every time it's there I either have to work or I have prior engagements that put me way far away from it lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kevin, Teach me Bowser. He has the power inside, I know it.

Also - Nice, crystal, with that Mithos avatar.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
There is actually a decent sized tourney going on in southern NM and guess what?!...

I'M GONNA BE IN FREAKIN DENVER!!! All well. I already told my girlfriend I'd go with her up there to see Linkin Park. Plus she bought the plane tickets. but damn! I wanna smash and every time it's there I either have to work or I have prior engagements that put me way far away from it lol.
Wow, get scraped up on so many levels.

Top Bottom