• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Why should I have to go places to train people? <.<

On a nicer level, I would but you're too far. =(

I may be able to make it work later on.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i've played too much spacies elevated.

my ganon game has gone down the drain.

god damn it all.

i might be close to having my fox be better than my ganon vs sheik. but possibly not as close as i think i am. i will definitely always stay ganon vs the spacies. not sure what i wanna do vs falcon/peach.

****ing spacies messing up my ganon's techskill. i've been distracted for too long...gotta go back in the darkness

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha that happens sometimes when you focus on other characters. The important thing to realize right now is that those skills you build up with those other characters will come in handy later when you want to learn how to play those characters better/beat them, but for now it sounds like you'll want to go back to focusing on Ganon. =)

Edit: LOL alex

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
twitch shut da hell up. you only experienced my ganon for one match at Enter the Dragon and you remembered how it ****ed you up (aka i got 2 stocked lolz). you scared that if i switched to a better character i'd **** you with my *********?

edit: man you'll never guess what ********* is lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
josh and sneak in the same pool lol.

me, foxy, and moo in the same pool. wtf. with armada. LOL. somethings gonna hafta change...even though i haven't played either of those guys in the last year...lol, i've played blindghost more recently than i've played moo.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
HMM...but if i make it to round two pools, i won't be able to obliterate the amateur buy in...cuz i'll get obliterated in R2 pools lol.

well, we'll see what happens.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
so, the way pools are now, it looks like probably either sneak or josh will make it out of round 1. they have KK and rayku in their pool. they may be able to do work on rayku, but idk...it's hard for me to imagine rayku doing what he did at TO6, and not making it out of R1.

discuss?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo NC! You all best be ****** that tourney this weekend! I don't want a single loss from anyone until you get to Brackets! And even then!

Every NC player who makes it to pools I will teach a magic trick to! So you all better step up your game!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i've played too much spacies elevated.

my ganon game has gone down the drain.

god damn it all.

i might be close to having my fox be better than my ganon vs sheik. but possibly not as close as i think i am. i will definitely always stay ganon vs the spacies. not sure what i wanna do vs falcon/peach.

****ing spacies messing up my ganon's techskill. i've been distracted for too long...gotta go back in the darkness
You need a secondary for Ganon vs Peach?

Is the matchup that bad? I always felt like Ganon won...?

/cereal

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nah. Ganon v peach is pretty even. It's not something I need a secondary for. But it's certainly a matchup that I don't think I know how to play that well with ganon yet. I mean I stil lose to stingers LOL

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
except stingers is really good. he's an extremely smart player.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
peach probably has a slight advantage imo, but yeah no need for secondary. Sheik is the only char that would make me consider using a good 2nd, but I happen to love that matchup sooooo....

Ganon for life.

Top Bottom