• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo PP! You better win Pound! And with that money you better go to Genesis 2! You can room with those twins and have the time of your life!!!

Also everyone going to Pound. If you get a chance, please check out Dobs magic tricks. I got him into magic and he wants to be like my bro and I (famous in the smash scene for magic). Let me know how his tricks are in person please :D

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Once again, Smashfest tonight at my home.

1442 Eva Mae Rd.
Setups, counterpicks and hydration are always welcome.

So far it will be me, Adam, Darius, Aasem (hopefully), Lucas, Kyle, David and the one and only Christen Jones (if he's not a lame). I've sent texts to a few other people as well.

Call me if you need anything. Come on over whenever as we will likely be up...forever.

ALSO SOMEBODY SHOULD BRING AN EXTRA 64 CONTROLLER

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I saw a huge fox chowing down on a recently hit deer this morning in the middle of the road. It was like some discovery channel ****. He didn't run away until I stopped the car to try to take a picture.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I played ocean. I think it was him he was toon link and i was falco this has nothing to do with anything related to this thread
I haven't played toon link in about a year. if it wasn't that far back, then it was probably smith.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well Snap cant argue on that one :trollface: and funny how everytime your right it quotes how someone put Snap is right...douche xD
Yeah just peep the sig if youve got any questions.

Wish I would have recorded when I four stocked you with my pichu.

GRAPE JELLY ON TOAST BBY

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
seriously, what are the chances of him ACTUALLY being an alternate account of renth. Lol

I hope it is though. SWF needs more alt accounts of renth.

Top Bottom