• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
theo, the woman thing made no sense because women especially dont like to see animals get pwned....

you're such a ****ing ******

and dj, as a member of the meme innovation club, i'm happy that you've found a textual innovation for something, but that something is OU at this point and you should move on already scrub.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
theo, the woman thing made no sense because women especially dont like to see animals get pwned....

you're such a ****ing ******

and dj, as a member of the meme innovation club, i'm happy that you've found a textual innovation for something, but that something is OU at this point and you should move on already scrub.
I KNOW IM NOT A WOMAN THATS WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY ALL ALONG

FFFFfFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I might have splash 2 before then.
maybe.
I might.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We tend to host lol but everyone is focused on Pound 5 right now. We'll work on that other hosting stuff when it's over probably, no worries. =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm not going because I need to stay on the rents' good side in order to arouse as little suspicion as possible with the pound trip lol.

Otherwise there'd be a slight chance of me going, maybe.

Top Bottom