• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I plays boths games frequently I judge both games, I knows what I be talking about I aint trollin you (Stupid **** for posting boxy trolling videos, how they get stuck in my head)

PS: I tend to talk funny when I dont have a lot of sleep?

RAAAWR

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
snake is the reason i didnt break my brawl. ali quit? i didnt know that. and to think that the one guy who solidly beat m2k...quit. and people wonder why brawl is a bad game.

not bashing u guys, but come on! pp is one of the best falcos (top 4 maybe) in the world, and u all are sad cuz hes quitting brawl? its seriously like having mango living in nc and complaining cuz he stopped playing sf4...who cares? u would get so much more fun and reward out of taking advantage of pp's experience and expertise in a great game if u just played melee. its only a matter of time until you, too, quit brawl and subsequently regret the amount of time lost that could have been put toward melee.

this is not in ridicule of brawl, but more in the spirit of trying to instill some common sense. u should also consider that no one really quits melee. the only people who stop playing have either played for many many years, were the best for a long time, or recently started to play again. i guarantee that all u brawl players would have loads more fun just playing melee. take it from the Pee Pee himself (no homo)
Plain wrong... while we we many be able to get as MUCH from playing PP in brawl than in Melee, whether he admits it or not, he's a good Marth, and with the absence of Sushi, currently the best player in this State. A lot of people could learn a lot from playing his Marth.

It's not a "common sense" statement that Melee is more fun. There are a lot of people on both sides of the fence, and I highly doubt everyone who sides with Brawl lacks common sense >_>

its only a matter of time until you, too, quit brawl and subsequently regret the amount of time lost that could have been put toward melee.
My bad for misconstruing this as a generalized Melee > Brawl statement -_-

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Plain wrong... while we we many be able to get as MUCH from playing PP in brawl than in Melee, whether he admits it or not, he's a good Marth, and with the absence of Sushi, currently the best player in this State. A lot of people could learn a lot from playing his Marth.

It's not a "common sense" statement that Melee is more fun. There are a lot of people on both sides of the fence, and I highly doubt everyone who sides with Brawl lacks common sense >_>

My bad for misconstruing this as a generalized Melee > Brawl statement -_-
true lol. but my points still stand (as do yours). all we can really conclude is that PP is a BEAST

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No one can learn anything from my Brawl Marth.

NC I'm going to go rep you guys today and push myself as hard as possible. Mango, M2K, Shiz, and Colbol aren't going. I still have Hbox and other good players to be worried about though. Look for me later in brackets Sunday hopefully!!!

*CT*

Smash Lord

NC I'm going to go rep you guys today and push myself as hard as possible. Mango, M2K, Shiz, and Colbol aren't going. I still have Hbox and other good players to be worried about though. Look for me later in brackets Sunday hopefully!!!
Brah, I'll be looking of course, man your Marth teaches me.

null55

Smash Master
lol yeah on the real, peeps can just like Brawl more than Melee, Theo. it's possible some will prefer Brawl because it just works better for them, i mean they're entirely different games. and Brawl is cute. and the cast is pretty cool...

but see i like to attack my opponent.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Don't ever play Falcon vs a top tier then. Attacking doesn't really work. haha

Me and Adam recorded for like 4 hours and he did some pretty crazy ****. Maybe he'll put up a video or two that I comboed him to death in. ;] But seriously though, I think I forget how good Adam is and then he reminds me every week. Wingya.

Also, does anybody from Raleigh wanna play tonight?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

are u kidding me?

lord karn

Smash Master
do you like + more then melee karn? o.o
Sometimes I enjoy + more, sometimes Melee.

@Theoganes: But if I had quit smash while I still enjoyed Brawl, I would have ended liking Brawl more. It just depends on what people enjoy doing more, and the objects of my enjoyment changed twice. It doesn't seem hard to consider a case where they only changed once, or perhaps started the other way and never changed, etc.

lord karn

Smash Master
dude, I was looking at all the old digimon on wikipedia late last night and gabumon looks soooooo ********. that guy was so funny

and agumon's voice is hilarious

lord karn

Smash Master
What caused you to randomly look up digimon?
Because I was watching Legend of the Red Dragon with Mullins and I swear one of the kids had the same voice actor as someone in Digimon season 1. Too bad I couldn't figure out the voice actors in Red Dragon. . .

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
haha i quit blood+ and D-Gray man midseries. i couldn't get into it :-\

Code Geass, Death Note, and FullMetal Alchemist are three of my fav's

Gundam 00 is pretty good too. TTGL is also great.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I want to watch some anime, give me recommendations on good ones that you think I haven't seen?

see, this right here is what makes my job harder.

=/

why you couldnt ask this question in the NC social thread i'll never know

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
You posted that after my post =/

I hate being a ****ing forum police officer but ........man.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom