• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
i just read this thread for the first time and saw about pp quitting

1. pp?? just cause U think u suck ur gonna quit? weak man. ur ridiculous at melee and dats cool, but u dont even have a wii, like no one holds against u if u dont do good one brawl tunrey
2. stingers, everything u said was right
3. crystlinous/ crystaline/ crystal meth/ forgot ur name, i dont wanna look back. i dont think people are just gonna quit brawl, it's true melee is a more competitive game, but just because a few characters out class the majority dont make it hard. boss plays luigi c tier. samboner fox c or d tier- and they beat some of the best snakes and mks. u or pp never have a chance at beating m2k, lucky, hbox, or mango regardless of how much u train. so whats the point? to be fifth place? since brawl is so matchup based, anyone has the ability to beat the best simply cause the best is used to thre characters. DDD Snake mk. So when a ness(fow) luigi(boss, big lou, thief) or fox( sam, duo) come around they get a D in dat A.
ps. im drunk as **** right now so if i said anything offensive.... i dont ****in care im black. hahahahaha

edit: amd the troll award goes to...
*opens envelope*
" KEITH DA THIEF LADIES AND GENTS!!!"

null55

Smash Master
u or pp never have a chance at beating m2k, lucky, hbox, or mango regardless of how much u train. so whats the point? to be fifth place? since brawl is so matchup based, anyone has the ability to beat the best simply cause the best is used to thre characters. DDD Snake mk. So when a ness(fow) luigi(boss, big lou, thief) or fox( sam, duo) come around they get a D in dat A.
ps. im drunk as **** right now so if i said anything offensive.... i dont ****in care im black. hahahahaha
lol yeah i hope you're drunk.

GofG

Smash Champion
drpp has a good chance at beating those players. I glow with pride for my state, even if I may not be very active in the community, every time I see some random player on a youtube comment "nah man, drpp is so much better than chopz, what are you talking about not putting him on your list" or something.

null55

Smash Master
you didn't offend me, you just said some stuff that was wrong.

idc, johns. when i'm drunk i'm better.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Lol, ironic that he posted that, because I made the decision to quit the game today. Only + and Melee from now on.

So yeah, I'll be learning how to play Metaknight in Brawl to commemorate the event. Get at me.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i just read this thread for the first time and saw about pp quitting

1. pp?? just cause U think u suck ur gonna quit? weak man. ur ridiculous at melee and dats cool, but u dont even have a wii, like no one holds against u if u dont do good one brawl tunrey
2. stingers, everything u said was right
3. crystlinous/ crystaline/ crystal meth/ forgot ur name, i dont wanna look back. i dont think people are just gonna quit brawl, it's true melee is a more competitive game, but just because a few characters out class the majority dont make it hard. boss plays luigi c tier. samboner fox c or d tier- and they beat some of the best snakes and mks. u or pp never have a chance at beating m2k, lucky, hbox, or mango regardless of how much u train. so whats the point? to be fifth place? since brawl is so matchup based, anyone has the ability to beat the best simply cause the best is used to thre characters. DDD Snake mk. So when a ness(fow) luigi(boss, big lou, thief) or fox( sam, duo) come around they get a D in dat A.
i wasnt really making an argument for tiers breaking the game, but ur point is cool...

until u started talkin about ma man PP. that kind of mindset toward competitive play is exactly what keeps people from improving. several months ago, no one would have said that hbox had a chance at beating m2k but lo and behold...

the only thing i can be sure of is that U will never beat any of them in melee/brawl because u have said so yourself. I am not gonna go claim that i will someday beat those players u named but i will say that: 1) I carry the mindset that I someday will be able to and 2) PP **** sure WILL beat them in the NEAR future.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
i wasnt really making an argument for tiers breaking the game, but ur point is cool...

until u started talkin about ma man PP. that kind of mindset toward competitive play is exactly what keeps people from improving. several months ago, no one would have said that hbox had a chance at beating m2k but lo and behold...

the only thing i can be sure of is that U will never beat any of them in melee/brawl because u have said so yourself. I am not gonna go claim that i will someday beat those players u named but i will say that: 1) I carry the mindset that I someday will be able to and 2) PP **** sure WILL beat them in the NEAR future.
smile fo da camera my *****... u've just been trolled.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
PP is freaking amazing. Can't wait to see him win RoM 2 in a few hours.
BTW, I'm going to be in Asheboro for thanksgiving, any Melee bros nearby?

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
PP is freaking amazing. Can't wait to see him win RoM 2 in a few hours.
BTW, I'm going to be in Asheboro for thanksgiving, any Melee bros nearby?
Yeah there are. JMH and I, along with 4-5 others play pretty often. We'd love to play if you get the chance. I don't know how to tell you the exact address, but if you can find the Asheboro/Randolph mall, look for a store called Pause and Play (LAN center JMH owns). It's near the main entrance. PM me and let me know when/if you plan to come by.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
can we at least use a good john for mango like cali having no ganon reps and mango not knowing the matchup? if we're gonna john, make it a good one as opposed to ganon somehow castinng jellen/zalure on jigglypuff(cookies if you get the reference!) and mango being ' weakened.

Good **** LOOOLOLOLOL

get ***** WC!!!!

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I was looking around for cool Brawl character textures, and I found South park skins for the PK children. Also found Bart Simpson.

I just realized that the texture pac on my SD card has a skin for Dark Riku (KH) on Marth that looks totally legit. It's almost good enough to make me play that character.

EDIT: Fail, nvm, his sword is black. Soul Eater is red. Nerdfail.

EDITEDIT: LOL found Billy Mays for Ganon.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
It's the one with the blue/black spandex with the white "skirt" thing over it. I suck at description right now.

Found a Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist) skin for ZSS that's pretty legit. Brainy Smurf for Luigi, Papa Smurf for Mario, and REALLY good Salamence/Typhlosion skins for Charizard that I really farking want.

Casually looking around for a Kagome Peach skin so I can take pleasure in killing it over and over and over again.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Hm, you should just make your own skins soon lol

I want an Envy skin, but I'd have to think of a character for that to work. Snake might be an ok character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom