• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
asheboro, you guys might see me sometime this weekend. I've been meaning to play with you guys, especially to meet Popo, a fellow ganon. i'll have to talk with some people though (my girlfriend...) to see if i can take a few hours out and head over there.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hey G-boro should get a car and go to Ashe and chill at the there game center. :']

js js

and Chris ill see if i can come with you got to talk to girlfriend as well lol.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
asheboro, you guys might see me sometime this weekend. I've been meaning to play with you guys, especially to meet Popo, a fellow ganon. i'll have to talk with some people though (my girlfriend...) to see if i can take a few hours out and head over there.
Hey G-boro should get a car and go to Ashe and chill at the there game center. :']

js js

and Chris ill see if i can come with you got to talk to girlfriend as well lol.
That's awesome. Hopefully Popo will be there. He works and stuff, so he's kinda on and off. I'll definitely let him know though. I hope you guys are able to make it.

We'd love to see you guys up there anytime. Pause and Play is required to be open pretty much everyday 10-9, so you should almost always be able to drop by and have Smash to play. If by some odd chance JMH! or I aren't there, ask whoever's running it to call Matt or Ethan.

hope to see asheboro @ duke. should be a good time
Hopefully. It would depend on me getting gas money and(or) JMH getting someone to cover. Would always like to make it to more stuff though. :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BEHR, are you actually gonna update any of this? If not, then we should probably get someone else to make a new thread(I think you asked about this before?).

Edit: I'll make it if no one else wants to/it's deemed necessary.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
awesome.

also youtube is STILL being ********.

OdoMungi

Smash Rookie
odo mungi

bristol TN, but its really really close to boone (30 min, max) and close to ashville (an hour and change) there is not much smash close to me in TN... so im trying to branch out a bit

od0mungi the second o is a zero..fyi

vZakat

Half Genie
I thought it would be May before that tread got closed do to over spamage. There wasn't even that much spam. *shrugs*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm confused as to why that happened too.

Nothing wrong was happening. Maybe a few off posts here and there, but it wasn't terrible.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
god ****, could you atleast move my thread to the gentlemens room and close this one?

I understand that NC is spammy and stuff, but there was no reason to close that thread. no offense to behr, but mine was better organized, I was keeping up with it, and it was serving its purpose. why the hell would this one stay open but not the other?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's kind of hard to get a topic in the social room closed.

It would have to be completely pointless with no subject in order for that to happen. Most usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom