• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Thanks for answering my question, PP, I was actually very curious, because generally in all NC smash circles, "****" and "PP" are included in the same sentence. I can see your point about OOS, but you are very clearly respected in the NC scene.

Crystalnite... lame. That's all I have to say. Presumptuous, elitist, and plain wrong.

EDIT: And this is coming from someone who generally enjoys Melee more than Brawl, but clearly not to your extent.

*CT*

Smash Lord
<3 Theo.

Also, Ali is I've Jihad it. Ally is a Canadian who beats M2K.

@Stongers:

Nobody knows my Marth outside of NC. If they do, then they're like "yeah, he's okay." It's disheartening.

Dude, I didn't quit because I wanted lots of NC to improve. I am a goal. Beating me should be like a rite of passage. 3 of you have done this now, and Shady and Omni will be able to soon probably, so I have no regrets about abandoning NC when they could possibly use me as motivation.
Brah, I thought you were talking about Melee at first, but yeah, I see what Crystalnite is sayin, I enjoyed getting ***** in Melee :O it shows me how much more I need to improve. Even when you beat me in Brawl, it gave me data on the Marth vs Fox Match-up (Which I still need a bit of)

But yeah bro, do what you love, my goal is to be known for playin dat Fox guy in Brawl and winning tourneys, it ain't going so good, but I've only been at it for like 2 or 3 months at most.

EDIT: I was too lazy to read everyone's entire post, I'm tired, going to bed.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, you will improve CT. No worries man. I suggest talking to both Duo and Devin/Pierce about the matchup.

Edit: LD, Theo could have been more careful in choosing his words, I agree. "Plain wrong" is a little far to go on either side of the argument, but that's been played out too much so I won't even go there.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
mikehaze, neo, pierce, shaya, bardull, kadaj, mr. r, .jpg, dannykat, roy_r, havok/lain are pros both secondary marth if you wanna go there

thats 10-12 marths without you, and they're all well known. youre not just filler -.-

also explain to me how its different plz. i don't see a difference honestly.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't want to explain here because name searching and opinions would not be fun to deal with. I'll probly do it on AIM tonight.

As for the list....good point. Why am I being mentioned again?

*CT*

Smash Lord
mikehaze, neo, pierce, shaya, bardull, kadaj, mr. r, .jpg, dannykat, roy_r, havok/lain are pros both secondary marth if you wanna go there

thats 10-12 marths without you, and they're all well known. youre not just filler -.-

also explain to me how its different plz. i don't see a difference honestly.
lol yeah I've heard of those names, I've watched some videos, I'll get it down eventually.

I've talked to Duo alittle bit about some of Fox's matches, It's really hard to figure out who the best Fox is in the world, Yui (Japan) and another person have really good yet different play styles.

@Ledger- man I'm bored, we played 64 Smash in the library today, it got old fast, I actually wanted to practice, then I realized early in the morning that I was 3 and 2 stocking the nubs x.x in teams, upsmash is so good in teams. They were QQing about my Fox and upsmash the whole time, it made me happy.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i havent beaten you with rob yet so clearly you're better then I am at a game you don't play

and we wreck dubz 6 kills with charizard

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
PP WE LARF U DUN LEAF OS!!!1!!1!1

@CT: The morning scrubs make me lol so hard. They generally go away once Jon gets out of his first class. Too skurred. I want to play some farking Melee but no one ever wants to.

EDIT: Smash 64 can suck my ****.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL LD.

Stongers: How did that MK vs Marth MM go? Yeah I thought so.

Lol you're also better than me in Brawl because you can use every/most every character well.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That was only......4 months ago or something ********. You were also really pissed and being stupidly predictable now. I couldn't do that again even if I really wanted to. You have improved a lot. Just accept that you're better than me lol.

K 9000th post. Guess I'll go play Melee now.

*CT*

Smash Lord
PP WE LARF U DUN LEAF OS!!!1!!1!1

@CT: The morning scrubs make me lol so hard. They generally go away once Jon gets out of his first class. Too skurred. I want to play some farking Melee but no one ever wants to.

EDIT: Smash 64 can suck my ****.
I was like "Can we play Melee and no one had it, then I was like, let's play Brawl, Jon was like, "But that shiz is boring." I was like aight."

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if i cant beat you with rob then i havent improved. so you have to keep playing until i can beat you. also we need to keep ****** doubles.

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol stop talkin about this **** in here srsly.

Before Mike G is goin to move us again for like the 40th time.

null55

Smash Master
lol i love reasons for why mods come in here and tell us to stfu and move/make a new thread.

i believe the last point was "it's harder for new players to come in here, type their info in, and press the submit button gaiz!!!1"

idk i just think we should be able to talk about NC smash within the main NC thread, y'know? it is a "Brocator" thread, but we're not about to sit here and discuss everyone's locations for 29 pages, but it's not like we're playing truth or dare or some ****.

chill out you higher authority **** riding beaner.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol i love reasons for why mods come in here and tell us to stfu and move/make a new thread.

i believe the last point was "it's harder for new players to come in here, type their info in, and press the submit button gaiz!!!1"

idk i just think we should be able to talk about NC smash within the main NC thread, y'know? it is a "Brocator" thread, but we're not about to sit here and discuss everyone's locations for 29 pages, but it's not like we're playing truth or dare or some ****.

chill out you higher authority **** riding beaner.

Also "it's harder for new players to come in here, type their info in, and press the submit button gaiz!!!1" -that was one of the reasons. Not the only one. Plus I wasn't going to do anything with the stongers and PP love anyway. They both seem to really want to get things off their chest and I respect that but I wish it was brought up in the Social room like last night in the SC thread lol.

the rest of you: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234213

or if you want CJ, you can vist the GA flame thread for extra salt <3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Zio, zoomin' in from the sky, again

You socialize in a social room.

GOD! WHAT!?! Are you serious?

Having a revelation, yet?

Brocater is a combination of two words. "Bro" is a person, usually male, to which another male has a good relationship with (usually friendly in some manner). "Locator" is, usually, meant for helping in increasing the community of the region the thread is representing by allowing people to post their location, find other's locations, and plan on meetings (smashfests).

Why we always fall off the bus is beyond me. But get back on. The fee doesn't stay free.
:laugh:

I'm not exactly sure that expression fits the phrase.

null55

Smash Master
Also "it's harder for new players to come in here, type their info in, and press the submit button gaiz!!!1" -that was one of the reasons. Not the only one. Plus I wasn't going to do anything with the stongers and PP love anyway.
lol yeah. the post was directed at BEHR for thinking what was going on in the previous page was a problem. like all we should do is ****ing sit around here and be boringly topical.

i wasn't really saying anything against you Mike G, **** is worded pretty anti-mod though now that i read it lol, but the last sentence i think clears that up (which is why i suspect you gave me a warning??).

besides that quote of course (which is still a lame point, even if it wasn't the only one.... lol who's going to come in here and be too intimidated by conversation and pokemon pictures to say where there from... i'll answer that, no one -_-;; ).

lol what do you mean "wooooow". actin like the parent. just cause you the OP don't make you good son.

EDIT: not that we'll post pokemon pictures anymore... that ish annoys me too brah. f u mike. (jk <3 pokemon pics)

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Guys let's make Mike's job easy. We got rid of virg, mission accomplished. Spam my thread. The Gentlemen's club isn't that far away.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
just a thought

it will be harder for potential nc newcomers to find this thread if it's not anywhere near the top, which will happen if nobody posts here

also newcomers won't know to search for anything like this

it just seems silly to stop us from posting in here

null55

Smash Master
Guys let's make Mike's job easy. We got rid of virg, mission accomplished. Spam my thread. The Gentlemen's club isn't that far away.
my point is, no one is technically spamming. and talking is allowed. apparently Mike agrees.

good ish stingers.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol wut.

I'm not stopping anyone from posting in here. I wasn't even going to say anything in the first place.

my real purpose of coming in here was to give CJ a warning for flaming BEHR, the creator of this thread. Me getting baited to make that post was secondary =D

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol wut.

I'm not stopping anyone from posting in here. I wasn't even going to say anything in the first place.

my real purpose of coming in here was to give CJ a warning for flaming BEHR, the creator of this thread. Me getting baited to make that post was secondary =D
LOL Dont give him a warning Mike. lol

Hes my Bro. ;]

Its all good.

BEHR

Smash Hero
***** **** you and your buitch *** arab ****in ****,native american ,mother****er, ****in blow **** up and ****.

****in evil ***** spirit..

shut hte **** up

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
@PP: wow, get ***** crystal

Thanks for answering my question, PP, I was actually very curious, because generally in all NC smash circles, "****" and "PP" are included in the same sentence. I can see your point about OOS, but you are very clearly respected in the NC scene.

Crystalnite... lame. That's all I have to say. Presumptuous, elitist, and plain wrong.

EDIT: And this is coming from someone who generally enjoys Melee more than Brawl, but clearly not to your extent.
i just used statistical generalizations from my observations to make a point rather than waving melee>brawl in ur face. it seemed like common sense and i just wanted to relate that to u all, but of course "melee>brawl" is all u got out of what i tried to say.

what am i "plain wrong" about? i didnt even really make a big point, just scrutinized a few things i thought were out of place about how ppl reacted to pp.

you're respected enough to be in that marth brawl back room for what that's worth
people know your marth :/
plus what happened to wanting nc to improve :(

"i guarantee that all u brawl players would have loads more fun just playing melee."

oh dear god shut up -.-
hey, im just trynna help u guys out. u have the right to settle for brawl :)

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
I'm in ur threadz, interruptin your conversashunz

God, it hurt my brain to type like that.

ONCE AGAIN... I STILL PLAY BOTH OF THESE GAMES

I'M RTF DAMMIT
I'M FROM CONCORD
AMD I WILL DISTRACT YOU WITH MY FEMININE CHARM UNTIL YOU LOSE IN BRAWL OR MELEE

PS- GET *****

PPS- I suck at both of these games lol. But I play them. :3

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I'm in ur threadz, interruptin your conversashunz

God, it hurt my brain to type like that.

ONCE AGAIN... I STILL PLAY BOTH OF THESE GAMES

I'M RTF DAMMIT
I'M FROM CONCORD
AMD I WILL DISTRACT YOU WITH MY FEMININE CHARM UNTIL YOU LOSE IN BRAWL OR MELEE

PS- GET *****

PPS- I suck at both of these games lol. But I play them. :3
yeah im from concord too and im not on this shiz.

null55

Smash Master
***** **** you and your buitch *** arab ****in ****,native american ,mother****er, ****in blow **** up and ****.

****in evil ***** spirit..

shut hte **** up
aaaiiiiiggghht Mike G...

EDIT: i'm not gonna say Crystalnite is right...

...but dat *****'s right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom