• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
My car: me, Lucas, Seven(if not enough people register, but it looks like that won't matter), LoZR maybe, and Karn.

I am wondering if I'm just going to cease incentives after my car fills, but then I realized seven has a car too so probably not.

Bill, if you register right now, then you'll be in.

Everyone that isn't in my car and still wants to go: register soon to be in Seven's car.

Edit: I'll probably take LoZR.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not paying until I know I have a guaranteed ride.

And if I get screwed, I want the money back.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I was about to register and then some questions came up. I want to stay and watch Melee even though I will be entering Brawl. Do I have to pay the door fee multiple times? Will Seven be coming up for Brawl? Who wants to team with me in Brawl?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good.

And if things fall through, I better get a refund.

It will take approximately five days for my funds to first transfer to Paypal. Then I will pay off a Spectator's fee when those funds have been processed.

Should I pay for melee, or both melee and brawl? That's gonna be a bit much, but I'll see what i can do.

Oh? So the $10 is for all three days? Even better.

How's housing look? Should I bring a bag full of personal goodies?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
OH I didn't think about staying for Brawl........

Wait....Melee goes all 3 days so it should be fine I think.

One door fee fits all I think.

@ZIO: YES you get a refund if you can't go lol.

Pay for whatever you want.

We'll probably get a hotel room(well, we'll get 2 hotel rooms for the entirety of our car I imagine unless you guys wanna split it up). I'll make a thread/ask about it after we get rides sorted out.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you didn't think about staying for brawl

@.@

bill i probably wont be able to come but I'd team with you lol

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well then. I might have to bring more money than just the 10 I'll be paying.

DOY! I should've known this. Oh well. I wonder how much will cover the weekend.

**** it. I'mma make sandwiches to save money on fastfood.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm already paid to enter. No Brawl.

LoZR definitely won't enter Brawl lol. He'll barely remember to enter Melee as it is haha.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
same way me beating sushi's dank snake matters
Sushi, You, and Duo. I'm pretty much satisfied with stuff at this point. If one more person could beat me then I can quit Brawl knowing you guys won't need me at all. Hopefully Omni can do it by the time we MM in January.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i need you
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nxq-wCf5G8o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nxq-wCf5G8o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shady will be better than me by January and Omni probably will too. Omni usually temas with Foxy but sometimes Foxy can't go to stuff.

Regardless you'll have Shady, and then Karn if Shady can't team with you. They play characters that are actually good in teams too.

Edit: rofl Mike G

stingers

Smash Obsessed
and i'd still rather team with you you're better in teams then all those people i need someone to carry me -.-

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Looooooool you have no good reason for me to team with you.

If those people are all better than me(except Karn but he's actually getting better too so maybe he'll beat me soon too) and play better teams characters than me then doesn't it just make sense that they'll help you in teams more than I will?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
not really

we have much better chemistry

notice how little i hit you with rob's projectiles this time

you're a good aggressor and **** 2v1 and i'm good support and back you up it's like perfect i dont know if i could do as good with anyone else in NC except maybe sushiman just because he's good in general and MKs are usually aggressive in teams but he never goes anywhere so

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Maybe I'll just keep playing for teams then. I'm not sure how to feel about that yet.

If Sushi-Man ever goes to a tournament I'll let you have him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom