• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
addiction or use of any drug only shows how weak a person is, i dont need drugs and alchohol to have a good time, plus im better than that ****. i mean i wore a shirt that said "kill your local drug dealer" on the front of it at the last billfest and its all fiz remembers me for. weed is for tools.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
not exactly sure what's going on here but I'm not really liking it so far.

so...back on topic, yes?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Part A: Pound 4. Register for it. Wanna ride with me? Asked to ride too late? That's cool, because I'm taking people from scratch since you're all not registering. Here's the deal: The next few people that are either not very far out of the way or can get to me that register will be in my car. I might be willing to make an exception to this rule, but I doubt it. Right now it's looking like me, Lucas, and Seven(I'm going to make him register Thursday) will have a lonely trip to Pound 4. We might not even need 2 cars unless you guys step it up.

Part B: RoM2. This is looking GAY guys. Seven can't go anymore. Lucas decided not to go. Karn probably won't get money in time to go and that's wayyyy too much to lend to someone. Don't make me ride with DJ guys(<3 DJ). Vilt, it may be more beneficial to get Moo and ride with us. I think Tope found a ride anyway.

2 parts left to talk about, bros.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i dont plan to enter anything at pound 4...

can i pay the spectator fee at the door?

or

do i have to pre-register for that?

i need to talk about the ride situation with sp...if we are not taking a car then i would like a spot in yours...

it sounds like you guys should all combine into one car for rom2...it is ny...thats pretty far away...

null55

Smash Master
addiction or use of any drug only shows how weak a person is, i dont need drugs and alchohol to have a good time, plus im better than that ****. i mean i wore a shirt that said "kill your local drug dealer" on the front of it at the last billfest and its all fiz remembers me for. weed is for tools.
lol this post is really funny whether it's serious or sarcasm.

and just as a last point on this topic, i def agree with keepin that **** from Smith. for some reason i was convinced in that car that he was a junior (lol someone said 17... i was high alright?) ... which i consider the youngest possible appropriate age, maturity-wise, to start doing something like that. but nah 14 is ****ed up. i didn't start till i was months away from 18. take a long break Smith... seriously. weed causes problems. LOTS potentially. :dizzy:

EDIT: i just realized how behind i am. **** not looking at page numbers. sorry Mike G :x

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I think you have to pre-reg for that too. I know you can do that, but you might wanna PM Plank about door paying.
Furserious? Lol, that sucks, I didn't think it made any sense to have to preregister for a spectator fee.

I guess I'll have to get on that. Already planning on paying for CT's spectator+tourney fee off my credit card lawl.

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
I shoot herion in my neck. but only on the weekends.

lord karn

Smash Master
Yeah, I don't think you have to pay spectator fee online. If I decide to enter, I'll pay before the deadline. The extra they add on is really not that much, plus I don't have any money at this point in time.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I think you have to pre-reg for that too. I know you can do that, but you might wanna PM Plank about door paying.
If I drove 6-7 hours to an event and was told I was unable to purchase a spectator pass, I would consider setting the venue on fire before leaving lmao.

Fiz if you pm plank let me know what he says

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Because no one is registering and I can't plan a dang thing until you guys register. If you all make me wait until December 29th or something to start figuring stuff out I'm not going to enjoy that and you all will also be paying more.

Pay and get in my car so I can plan. Karn I recognize you don't have money for reasons outside of your control so I'll probably save a seat for you, but I need everyone else paying.

lord karn

Smash Master
But what about people who don't want to enter? I mean, I'm going to Pound 4 no matter what, even if I don't enter. There might be others who don't want to enter but still want to go.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If you just pay the spectator fee online then you don't have to worry about paying at the door......

DJ: Are you entering the tournament?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's not that hard to pay online.

I wish you guys would just enter.....no one has any dang motivation.......

Fine. Karn you're in the car. Pay whenever you want.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I agree. Why add all the hassle of clicking into a foray of foreign websites? Get bombarded by Pop up after Pop up? When you reach your destination, find that you need to create an account that asks for your personal information JUST to add money into this new account, just for it to be taken? In affect, be charged more just to get the money up on paypal?

Why go through all this when you could handle cash to the front door, pass it to the Door Feedler and be on your way. No one knows who you are but your friends. No spam mail being sent via Paypal. No constant cookies slowing your computer down because of those pop ups.

Think of what you're giving up!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's, like, a main concern, and a myth, with people.

Just being sarcastic, SON!

I'm just a lazy *****. SAY! If I DO go pay for it, what do you say to picking me up? :embarrass

BTW - MCP0 is awesome

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Part A: Pound 4. Register for it. Wanna ride with me? Asked to ride too late? That's cool, because I'm taking people from scratch since you're all not registering. Here's the deal: The next few people that are either not very far out of the way or can get to me that register will be in my car.
I'm going to keep re-posting this stuff until people read all of it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If I take your dollar fifty and I give you some money for gas . . . Will you do it then?

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
"id prefer that be paid online, if not i understand but id rather not deal with too much cash at the venue"---plank

im just gonna pay it online

edit:just read my vm's for the convo, yall already do anyway :)

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
If you can promise me a spot PP I'll register right now, I have the money, I just don't want to register and then not have a ride.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Because he's lazy. I've already asked him several times.

And as far as he's concerned, Either you or Seven are picking him up.

But that's what I've known for the last month. We haven't gotten on the subject of Pound again, yet.

Might as well try the **** again.

And I thought that was a good friggin offer for you, PEA!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I offered to take him for RoM2......

I never said anything about Pound 4 but I might try to save him a spot if he really doesn't want to make the trip/no one else registers/wants to go(likely). He is my partner after all.....

Even though he wants to leave me. =p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, the offer I was referring was the one I made.

Anyway, LESS on this subject as we have a topic on it already, unfortunately. Meaning we have another outlet for the discussion. :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That topic isn't used. We'll just stay here.

I think we're about done discussing and it's time to wait and see what the results are from what I've said.

About RoM2: Moo can make it to DJ's on time Friday no problem. If Vilt would get on his dang computer then this would be so much easier(his new phone number gave me another disconnected message again.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom