• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

null55

Smash Master
dude Smith, no one cares. god we had such a fun time with Dr. Peepee at my house without you.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Smith did not know bro.

I was actually kiddin about PP coming.

Chris- GG today.

null55

Smash Master
**** yo, ursaring from g/s works real damm well. the pixel shadowing w/ the transparent background, mad cute.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'm going through a main identity crisis.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Chris- Drop off that webcam tomorrow ill text you when.

and we can smash if you want if you are not busy.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
BEHR - i can...sort of try today? maybe...do you really like need it today? cause tomorrow would be a ton easier. i've got a class that ends at 4 and then another one that starts at 6 and ends at 9. i'd bring it after 9, but the bus stops running after 10. if you really need it today, i think i could bring it between 4 and 5

BEHR

Smash Hero
BEHR - i can...sort of try today? maybe...do you really like need it today? cause tomorrow would be a ton easier. i've got a class that ends at 4 and then another one that starts at 6 and ends at 9. i'd bring it after 9, but the bus stops running after 10. if you really need it today, i think i could bring it between 4 and 5
Just bring it tomorrow then. :]

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Just bring it tomorrow then. :]
does 6ish work for you? i've got soccer games at 4 and 10 (hour long). i think i can make the bus that'd get me there at like 6:15, and we could play till close to 8.

edit: my classes end at 11 sooo if you're like not at school, i could come from like...then till 3ish. i just assume you're at school though.

null55

Smash Master
I enjoyed it the first time I tried it.
really...

i just laughed uncontrollably. i wasn't even happy. i was mildly content/scared just laughing about nothing.

and then i didn't trip...

and then i was just pissed.

BEHR

Smash Hero
im free after 4 Oclock.

Can you come by then or after that time?

6 Works if you can.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
really...

i just laughed uncontrollably. i wasn't even happy. i was mildly content/scared just laughing about nothing.

and then i didn't trip...

and then i was just pissed.
I was kind of happy, but I was content with what I got. I focused on trying to count to 20, and I couldn't. Probably why I enjoyed it.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Never done salvia, but I've tripped "other things," and I've heard from multiple places that it's just a way more expensive 15 minute version of the "real thing."

Legality won't even be an issue in a few months, it's being banzzored in 2010.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Medicinal use is such an open way to give people access to marijuana. It pretty much gives you breathing room for anything from Chronic(hehe) pain to depression to insomnia. All you need is to pay a doctor a consultation fee and bam, marijuana. It's just as legal as alcohol, just more red tape.

Also, Salvia trips and being high on weed are two completely different experiences.

On an unrelated note.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5crsfe-NUw

null55

Smash Master
lol yeah no one is saying they're similar. they real real different.

and holy **** i didn't know medical weed was that easy to attain.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
@ ppl going to rom2: i cannot make it to rom 2 bcuz there is a mandatory volleyball game for the band to attend late in the day on friday. i appreciate pp offering me a place in his car and willing to wait until i was available after work, but the band likes to tell us stuff last minute about what we are doing with our weekends, so for any inconvenience, i am sorry.

tho, this duz mean that u can leave a lot earlier with more space in ur car...
but it also means u pay more for gas per head. give and take lol

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Medicinal use is such an open way to give people access to marijuana. It pretty much gives you breathing room for anything from Chronic(hehe) pain to depression to insomnia. All you need is to pay a doctor a consultation fee and bam, marijuana. It's just as legal as alcohol, just more red tape.

Also, Salvia trips and being high on weed are two completely different experiences.

On an unrelated note.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5crsfe-NUw
True enough, but I was referring to things in the same drug category as salvia (psychadelics) :p.

null55

Smash Master
no johns Theo. this is JUST like when you dropped out of Bill's.

lord karn

Smash Master
yeah dude it's exactly the same I'm furious

you're definitely destroying the NC smash scene, you have to enter everything dawg!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Really? Is there a discussion on drugs? REALLY!?!

Think of the kids.

null55

Smash Master
lol i love when Karn and PP say dawg. i lol whether it's verbal or via text.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh chill with te discussion.

I dont want Mike or Virgin Killer to come in here and pass out infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom