• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord karn

Smash Master
I was ecstatic and all when virgiligihghi gave me my first and infraction, but since then I just don't feel anything anymore

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I swear he got infracted for Jubilee pics posted by Knorr on Karn's account.

Tope was insulted and felt he had to get back somehow.

He's angry cause he can't play Poker.

I remember because knorr threw some sort of fit over it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Karn. Soooooooo funny.

I'm either going to edit this/post with lots of general important stuff when I get back from stuff.

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol smith.

Chris text me when you are on your way.

bring the cam

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BEHR you don't know about Pokemon.

Anyway, big general post time:

Part A: Pound 4. Register for it. Wanna ride with me? Asked to ride too late? That's cool, because I'm taking people from scratch since you're all not registering. Here's the deal: The next few people that are either not very far out of the way or can get to me that register will be in my car. I might be willing to make an exception to this rule, but I doubt it. Right now it's looking like me, Lucas, and Seven(I'm going to make him register Thursday) will have a lonely trip to Pound 4. We might not even need 2 cars unless you guys step it up.

Part B: RoM2. This is looking GAY guys. Seven can't go anymore. Lucas decided not to go. Karn probably won't get money in time to go and that's wayyyy too much to lend to someone. Don't make me ride with DJ guys(<3 DJ). Vilt, it may be more beneficial to get Moo and ride with us. I think Tope found a ride anyway.

Part C: If you offer Smith any more substances I'm going to give you crap. GET AT ME. I'm tired of seeing what you guys are doing and don't give me any "it's his own choice/fault" garbage. Just don't ask him to do it. Don't let him do it. I will seriously get pissed next time it happens.

Also, props to Josh for telling smith to learn to control his words better for so long. No one has to do that, but don't encourage it please.

I don't really care if anyone argues/wants to discuss this with me, I'll do it. All of this stuff needed to be said and some(maybe all) of it is overdue. Thank you for reading.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Srsly Smith needs to stop doing that ****.

What if he gets dumb and tell his mom and **** then we got charged and we all end up prison then Dr.PeePee will really be Dr.PeePee.

And PP I know alot about Pokemon i just dont like to post a ****in essay about it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol BEHR I was kidding. =p I never knew you knew a lot about Pokemon. That's legit. You should write an essay sometime so I could read it. no lie.

That's not why I want him to quit, but if it works better for you that way then let's go with that.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i did offer to kick him in the nuts next time he smokes a cigarette. and smith, you can hold me to it lol

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Kevin, I completely agree about Smith. Stop doing that sh*t. Lol, actually I don't care so much, but seriously, he should stop.

And the rest of us can continue. :)

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
lol i know this is like when i didnt come to the billfest...o wait, i had already said i wasnt coming for other reasons :)

<3 the nc community, but SOVA baby!!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I was going to confront Smith about his "extracurricular activities" after HERB 2, but I ended up moving next week and he ended getting banned. Does he even go to SWF anymore?

I am concerned about what may happen to him later on, moreso than the others because he's young, and that more personal things influence him as much as the people he hangs out with.

Giving to or ignoring the use of illegal substances ON A CHILD is a horrible thing and if anyone in the Smash community is responsible then they should never go to tournaments.

I'm serious.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol of course not he's banned

we're just trying to discourage this behavior irl and dissuade other kids like smith to not do this stuff :)

DJRome

Smash Hero
zero, that's very mature, but some of these people who are doing this stuff are only 15-16 themselves. it's hard to police kids at these tournaments

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeahh i think the only time i've ever gotten high at anything even closely smash related was uhh one time at aces the day before billfest a long time ago and on the way to the billfest before this one

never at tournies...i didnt even at herb2 >.>

smoking at tournies = dumb

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
yeahh i think the only time i've ever gotten high at anything even closely smash related was uhh one time at aces the day before billfest a long time ago and on the way to the billfest before this one

never at tournies...i didnt even at herb2 >.>

smoking at tournies = dumb
tope and cyrain smoke all the time at tournies.

unless ur talking about smohkin', in which case i completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom