• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu_kid

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm from Raleigh NC, and my team and I are holding our monthly tournaments starting next month (Dec. 12th I believe?)

What other contact info I need?

Katsu_kid

Smash Rookie

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
wait...arranging meetings/potential smashfests isn't a part of brocating?

i guess that could be done over AIM. i just felt like getting people together was a part of locating bros...

edit: BEHR, if you want, i could probably come over some time like...wednesday night would be best. but...i guess i shouldn't tell you that here...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I have no idea. I just know every non-info related discussion seems to be labeled as spam here.

I think organizing fests would be okay if I had to make the call myself.

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol i think this is brocating.

Chris- Dont know I might spend the night a friends is Tuesday night good?

also

Sudowoodo.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i have soccer games at 7 and 8. so i'd have to either leave you around 6:30 or get to you around 9 something.

i'd bail on soccer, but i'm the only legit goalkeeper and both teams we're beating on tuesday are undefeated, so i need to be there to guaruntee the 10-0 embarassment (as opposed to 10-3 or 10-4).

you get a TV yet by any chance?

BEHR

Smash Hero
ummm before the game sounds good. like at 4:25?

no I havnet hopefully it works. :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I like you guys. I just can't come see anyone besides Thursdays or Fridays. Mondays would be good but I always have stuff due on Tuesdays then. Wednesdays are not terrible but not great, maybe I'll try that if I get done with stuff.

DJRome

Smash Hero
naw dawg, pound 4 just came up to me so i haven't asked for rides. you should clear a seat for me because im pure fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom