• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread: **** Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
My bad Chris, next time me and Eddie play we'll hit you up. It's actually pretty boring to play the same person for hours.

BEHR

Smash Hero
You calling me **** now? D;

Well im not sure if we can have it at my place again my tv has been acting up. D;

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
quit bein emo behr. also, i have a set up here too (hence me getting, at least a little bit, better), so if both of you can hit a bus or get a ride to UNCG, i'd be happy to host you guys here. plus the one guy i play here would probably be happy to make it 4 instead of 3.

this is some good *** brocating we've got here.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im ****in with you.

Thats actually a good idea. lol

Chris- Im down.

Mike you down?

It looks like i wont get a ride to state. ):

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sorry to hear that about state

tomorrow is a stretch, for the same reason i couldn't go to state. I don't even care about this football game or the concert. sometimes having a girlfriend can be a drag, and its not just her, but like 4 of my other friends from high school...so i'm stuck, probably.

sunday...maybe. I have a 5 page paper i haven't thought about yet...which means i'll need to set aside about 3 hours...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
mike u funny.

send me a text or hit me up on the boards if either of you have time tomorrow.

i'll see if i can worm my way out of stuff. it's me and 5 chicks, so if i give them the "you have girls night out, while i chill with the guys" thing, it might work.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
So the odds of me getting to play with anyone anytime soon are pretty much slim to none.

Friday I did some shiz and realized I was going to get grounded for the weekend for some really stupid reasons so I decided I would leave the house and stay the night at NCSU in order to be able to play in the tournament the next day (since I knew if I stayed home I'd get grounded.)

I received multiple threats of my parents to call the cops and report my car stolen but in the end they checked the #s in my phone history online over the past 24hr, called almost all of them, and then by listening to voicemails figured out who I was with.

My dad searched KillerSOS's name in the NCSU directory, found which dorm he was in, went to the dorm and told them he was there to pick up his son. He showed up at KillerSOS's door and obviously my crew mate had no options at that point except to turn me in. When I came back from lunch my dad was in the tourny room.

Yup. I'm amazed my computer isn't gone, but I don't have my phone or keys anymore @_@

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I mean its an over reaction on both sides but I really wanted to play in the tournament because I felt extremely prepared (as a lot of you know) and was expecting to do well.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
wow, thats really ****ing overkill.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
That's ridiculous. I wouldn't be able to deal with my parents going through measures like that to track me down under those circumstances. I would schedule my next semester so I go to school all day 2-3 days a week, work on the rest, and take on loans... or becoming an independent student. If you grew up in a wealthy family you will have financial aid options you didn't have before as well.

In my first year of college I didn't even see my dad all year, and saw my mom like 3x and talked to her on the phone maybe once a week.. which I think is about right.

To all of you NCSU bros: Looks like I might do the adult on-campus housing at state next fall... 1 BR apt with everything included is 2x cheaper than anything in raleigh basically. So on-campus smashing will be fairly easy for me.

BEHR

Smash Hero
That sucks *** dude.
even my parents arent like that

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
So I have computer 'priveleges' from 10am-2pm, but no car and no phone for 'a minimum of 2months.'

I'm probably going to just try and work 40-50hr a week so that I can buy my car off my parents and move out as soon as I turn 18 (Dec 22).

DJRome

Smash Hero
So I have computer 'priveleges' from 10am-2pm, but no car and no phone for 'a minimum of 2months.'

I'm probably going to just try and work 40-50hr a week so that I can buy my car off my parents and move out as soon as I turn 18 (Dec 22).
i've never understood why kids always had such disagreements with parents. . .

stingers

Smash Obsessed
did you read omni's post lol? they're crazy overprotective

and good **** to omni for doing something about it...ie. working and paying for college on his own, that takes responsibility and its cool he's gonna do it...

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
So the odds of me getting to play with anyone anytime soon are pretty much slim to none.

Friday I did some shiz and realized I was going to get grounded for the weekend for some really stupid reasons so I decided I would leave the house and stay the night at NCSU in order to be able to play in the tournament the next day (since I knew if I stayed home I'd get grounded.)

I received multiple threats of my parents to call the cops and report my car stolen but in the end they checked the #s in my phone history online over the past 24hr, called almost all of them, and then by listening to voicemails figured out who I was with.

My dad searched KillerSOS's name in the NCSU directory, found which dorm he was in, went to the dorm and told them he was there to pick up his son. He showed up at KillerSOS's door and obviously my crew mate had no options at that point except to turn me in. When I came back from lunch my dad was in the tourny room.

Yup. I'm amazed my computer isn't gone, but I don't have my phone or keys anymore @_@
....lol u mad

jkjk of course. dude that really sucks

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was gonna say the same thing, but naw. I decided to wait and see who would do it first.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm...going by what he said, looks like he'll get back to you...tomorrow morning at the earliest.

10-2...what a popular time to be online...

NisP

Smash Journeyman
Not that anyone would ever want my info, but what the hell.

One day I will be known to all~ >:D

NisP - (Burlington/Greensboro NC) - aim: theboatexposure

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Omni tell your parents SP said blow me.

And I just realized this thread was here.

Ragnar0k - Southern Pines.

I'm already in the first post.

DJRome

Smash Hero
does anyone know if the people before that gave aims and such but never posted ever were able to be reached for smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom