• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[National] Robocop Shoutouts and Results - Videos Online

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
just so everyone knows, tibs posted that within seconds of getting owned for the past hour. he's a little tense right now :D

Hater

Smash Ace
Shout outs by Hater

Jeijei: Thx so much for housing us ;) your pit is way to legit ^^ and you can strip for me at any tournament :D Also tell soxy/tahli(hope i spelt it right)/popo and nana thx for having us

Bryce/Sloth: Come to Perth !!!!!!!!!! you can teach me melee and i'll teach you the punch people in the face game

M2k: GGFO and you aint getting my controller ^^

Khoa: For a man of few words your probably one of the nicest people iv ever met ^^

Splice: I better see you @ our tourney on the 10th :p You know your officially Perth when i declare it ^^

Scoot: Man when i first met ya i was like oh no annoying 17 yr old but **** man you made half the nights in the hotel fun

Luke: The internets doesnt change u much hey :p

Tedeth: Its strange how i barely hear you alone but from what we did chat your cool

Seig: For a pete lover you actually cool ^^

Zero: ^ / ****ing security

Leisha: Awesome to meet you i remember @ one point on msn you said you were shy around new people. Im glad it wasnt the case :D

Ricky/Meteor: Hehehe i did warn you about the rob/mk mu :D:D:D and awesome job playing skillfully with like half the cast

Cal: Bro your my fav brawl player from Qld, bass wheel ftw

Vyse: I srsly dont think you got enough footage of me oh well maybe next time ^^ btw what i said about sam n m2k was spot on ! (in friendlies(inb4tourneyorgtfo))

OATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: My 2nd fav american in the world now "this guy right here will get like 5000 *****es"

Toki: good friendlies with ya bro i would suggest working on your defensive game ^^

Meloncoly: do you eat melons ?

Viva: Mario mains get +100000000000 respect also gw beating jeijei

SD: soz i didnt talk to you much but gw in the matches the second match was a nail biter

Cao: I cant explain type the amount of thx for everything you did for the tourney/our trip in melbourne but you did ditch m2k to us :p Next time im in melbourne im def gonna look u up ^^

Shaya: I was all like shaya is an awesome dude and wow he nevers johns either, Then we play brawl together and the johning commenced smth bout bumblebee rob being the same colour as the textured hacked smashville which wasnt hacked :p dw man your still awesome ^^ enjoy the book of john

Tibs: You seem like a pretty chilled relaxed dude shame i didnt get more time to talk with ya

Gords: UMAD ?

Attila: Gw talking done sam and from what little time we chatted i enjoyed it

Con DOG: For some reason you remind me of jupz which is good because jupz is a pimp

Zxv: Well played in everything like wow everything I wouldnt be surprised if you placed top 8 in every fighting game !!!! you make me hate peach >)

If i forgot anyone too bad :p
I kinda forgot who i mentioned because this is way to long for me so if i forgot you let me know n im soz btw any of you easterners that loved me feel free to add me on msn i would like to chat to u all some more (pm me or e-stalk me for my msn)

Hate you all
<3 Hater

tibs7

Smash Champion
Hopefully shaya will one day realize how arrogant, annoying and gay Attila really is.

And for Attila to realize that also and to change :)

swordsaint

Smash Master
Marteh, Buff and Jesse. you guys are amazing. I don't know what to say, the hotel was great fun, and chilling with you guys in the city was some of the best **** ever. MUNCHKINSSSS. Everything I have to say I've probably already said anyway.

jesse 2g at Double Dash

>haters not a hater
>am disappoint

Marteh, last night + this morning with you at the airport was fun as despite how much we were dying inside lol.

i can't believe they don't have krispy kreme in perrrth

Toki - you're a cool dude, talking to you and being mindgamed by hat (chair) swaps in to thinking you were scabe was lol

Shaya and everyone else in that room the other night. lol, drinking with you guys was cool....until we got kicked out. that anime is hilarious. andrew you're such a lightweight, oats is 2g, and kas clearly pretended it was a ****.

hall - thanks for those tips. I can definitely see how I can improve a lot by just improving those small parts of ym game.

perth guys again + ricky and leish - smashing in 609 was chill as. another amazing night there

EARL

EARL

EARL

OMFFFFGGGG - I'd say you didn't deserve it just out of spite I tripped, but I'd be wrong. Even though something unfortunate happened, you managed to keep your cool with such a small timer left and pull through for your team. You truly deserved that, even thuogh it pissed me off the most lol. I let everyone down, but I guess one of had to lose. Good job man, I'll get you next time, as will nsw get vic next time. :)

everyone else - good seeing you all again, had some really chill times walking around the city and hanging with you all. I'm a bit tired atm as I havent been home long, but you guys should know who you are :)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
cao: great tourney, great play, everything i've come to expect of you. thanks
earl: even better than my performance in adelaide crews. and this time the vids won't get lost hopefully lol. the hero of vic brawl
zero: you'll be #1 in aus by next year's melbourne major. you weren't lucky in our pools matches, you dominated. you're ultra high skill was the surprise of the tournament imo, i'm so impressed. such intelligence... from a brawl player... btw is your last name shipley? do you have any relatives with the last name shipley?
nicks: and you beat zero haha holy **** nice work
splice, toshi: incredible team! toshi A+ in crews also
rick: i'd love you if you weren't from nsw and didn't **** me all the time
dean: dunno how you came to the conclusion that my brawl marth was smart when every time i went near you i got crapped on, you're best marth in aus by miles, mad impressed
turtle: better at the marth ditto than me lolwut rofl nice work tom, when i come to sydney one day for a major i'll see u, ill make sure of it
zxv: the silentspectre of australia... in both games... you are black jesus, even if you don't realize it
ryan: love how you play, so different to here, love chattin with you also and when i come up to qld for a major i hope you will show me round the place. thanks for the mm also hey, allowed me to eat which was nice
sd: was nice to have a serious set instead of watching the qlders giggle and forfeit their way through sets. we deserve higher than 5th >_>
j4: thanks for chattin but i was a zombie on saturday zzz
ted: you're the champ. crazy to think ur best in aus and go even with hall considering your vision, A++ would sex again
luke: i'll call you when i get confirmation wayne necked himself
perth guys: you're all great people imo but sadly piss poor at the game, not that it really matter
jei: i'm relly relly sorry for letting you down in teams, esp when you played so **** well i can lost 2 stocks to ricky's down throw and basic m2k aggressive crap. team with someone who actually plays the game (splice?) coz i'm holding you back buddy <3
tibs: watching you in teams confirmed for me that you're at least 2nd in aus, even if you're performance in singles didn't indicate so. grab release to footstool? you got balls, tibor. big big balls
attila: silly of me to think i could beat such a good brawl player at 20 minutes of camping. you cleaned up over the 3 days. try not to take your shirt off near me though hey, it's pretty god **** humiliating rofl
sieg: not gunna lie, loved seeing you rage, shows your passion. <3 <3
em: we bad... i got better on sunday tough B)
hall and oats: great having you guys over. hope you're enjoying aus
sloth: omggggg so good, hope you're feeling better!
scrubs: impressive in teams!
unreon: omggg sorry, cruel to have to play in round 1 AGAIN, would have rather watched you in an entertaining match vs toshi or atticus or something rather than zzz bair and rest
red: solid
kulla: solid!
if i missed u bad luck

let's never have m2k here again. not that i didn't enjoy his presence, just didn't enjoy watching him demolish everyone and leaving you feeling bleurgh about smash.
so what if i were to beat cao or kas in an epic best of 5 set, we're still both ****.
only in it for the social aspect now, interest for the game itself is ded... time to pick up sf4 or something

idk

Hater

Smash Ace
Yeah you gotta john when a rob is spamming side b at your falco :p

@scoot Im not a Hater ? "Why do you always make fun of me so much" ???
its just now you can hear my voice and picture my sexy body when you read my posts

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I have a long shoutlist post at my workstation, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'll upload photos in the meantime <3

Sloth

Smash Ace
cao: great tourney, great play, everything i've come to
only in it for the social aspect now, interest for the game itself is ded... time to pick up sf4 or something
So true. I was only there for social and I'm picking up SF4... if only Sakura was good.

Might do shoutouts if I get this programming assignment completed tonight.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
the feeling of "woah, this game is so complex, there's so much to learn, so much room for improvement, i can't wait to get better and better" and "i can't wait to vs so and so and i hope i beat so and so" etc is totally gone for me now.
i'm amazed at cao's drive to continue organizing and running tournaments after such a long time, shows his passion for the scene i guess, very admirable.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I only heard can't see banana johns when I beat you, Shaya; you missed out on lag johns, sleep johns, exhaustion johns, tiny TV johns, too many johns to choose from johns, etc. etc... Not enough johns makes me think you were sandbagging :p

My john for losing the first one is that even people from my own state hate me and were rooting for you to win. Thanks guys, GGFO.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Now that I'm awake (**** I'm lazy)

JeiJei - Man I gotta thank you so much for all you did for us considering you didn't even know who we were and Buff's a massive troll :p, shame I didn't get more friendlies with you I just wasn't in that much of a brawling mood this week. Very sad you didn't scream like a girl like me and Julien were hoping for.

Cao - Please, that catch phrase of yours is quite scary... Except you **** Perth in both smash and running tournies.
Nah your catch phrase is *****ing and beats mine

Scoot - Man hanging out with you was *****ing, now let's go back to days of talking on msn about random ****

Julien/Khoa - So I didn't have a **** clue who you were, but the few days hanging out with you were good fun, and also helped us majorly when we were stumped on a present, I give you respect good sir and request you come over here ^^.

Bryce/Sloth - **** you being better at rhythm games than me. Still a funny ******* and don't worry I'm sure people will know the punch in the face game if you ever come over.

Splice - SPLLICCCEEEEEEE <3 <3

M2k - You sir need to learn social aspects, thanks for the advice though and friendlies were fun. Dunno how you live on so little money though.....

Vyse - Hope you're feeling better man, was awesome to hang around with you for those few days and the documentary will be intriguing considering it's 90% perth.

Calibur - So I just remembered I never got back that money from sushi, **** you! I think your bowser is better than Trav's and friendlies were fun even if I did fall asleep during one of them.

Luke - Why did you make me the target of M2k D:?

Ted - Same applies you sheep

Luke/Ted - <3 Funny pricks

Seig - I feel you have a certain disgust towards a certain Perth member, never fear since I can agree! And man your voice breaking was funny as hell, make it do that next year!

Scabe - Link team ftw, tell me where you got your hat from though, it makes an awesome night cap

Viva - You sir are to tall for your age, settled...And **** M2K's ruining our friendlies...

Attila - Lol you ***** Sam good job!

Ricky - Thanks alot for returning my wallet, I'm calling blonde johns, and was awesome fun playing friendlies with you guys, next time we'll have it in our room if we have a CRT (fking lcds....)

Leisha - **** your Rob and it's beating of me and such. Still gotta love you random hyper people. I hope that stain on your pillow was just drool...heh

Connor - I'm glad you want us over to the East, I'd suggest you come here but you're too cool for that =D

Shaya - I'll admit I was hesitant at first but you're awesome, drinking with you guys (despite you were all cadbury's) was awesome fun and I really hope we can do it again, keep up the johning about my Wii since most do. Oh and what was the anime we were watching?
<3 Shaya

Zero - So we hung out for a little bit but you're a funny prick and totally rolled Sam ^_^

Tedeth - Yeah you play with springs on controllers, you real man you!

Oats - Me vs you Drinking contest next time!

Yeah I think that's it...I hope I didn't forget anyone.

<3 East (yes you have officially converted me)

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Zomg shout outs <3 Prepare for a wall of text.

QLD

Hotdogs & J-birds:
All thanks to you guys letting me travel with you that I was able to attend rockycop <3 I’ve had such great fun and thanks for putting up with me :p also thanks for feeding me :D Thanks Hotdogs for preparing all the stuff like flights, pre registrations and the hotel fees. J-birds! I forgot to pass you my controller to fix it >.> Cant thank you guys enough <3333

Cal:
Was fun hanging out with you and again, im sooooo sorry I couldn’t get my stuff in your HDD >.> I crashed on the 2nd day when you gave me the HDD, I was just sooo tired lol I even missed doubles coz I slept too long >.> atleast ill get to meet you anytime since we get to meet in tourneys <3
Dorfs:
You guys are just too good, fun chatting with you and Sea’s ganon is too legit. I also haven’t seen Ranga in a while so it was fun meeting you again, and im sorry for being so useless oldman haha :p

Kas:
You’re so sheet <3

Vyse:
Sorry about your infection, hope your okay. Pretty crap that this all happened during robocawp, you missed out on a lot of things  get well soon  we shall meet at Smashplay 3 and play more friendlies.

Sieg:
Miku ftw <3 I am jealous of your bag, teach me SF I don’t have PS2/3 so I’ve only played on the older ones :p

Ben/Scrubs:
Haha I didn even notice when you arrived, I heard later on that you guys were like trashing the room with sieg and I was sleeping like a log :p see you in a QLD meet again 

Accelerate:
Teach me Meleeeeeeee, slow mo melee with jiggz were 2g <3

Zac:
Watch better movies :’o that movie scared me >.> also thanks for those stepmania tips <3

ACT

Scabe/Toki:
Omg, just….lol omg I don’t know what to say :p
Meeting you just pretty much made my life x3 better, it was like looking in a mirror but the mirror’s reflexion was sexier. I here by announce that I was a douche to even think I could beat you in a Link ditto, the magnet doesn’t work on me, the game is so broken. Missed out on playing JUS  will upload that pic we took :p <33333

Silfa:
Was really nice to meet you, I knew you were Jon but wasn’t 100% sure :p when we played on sigh-fi it was just ughhh and rayygeee and laggggg. Epic friendlies and so much lulz happened when I went to your room to play smash, I just couldn’t stop laughing most of the time :D

Julian:
Great to meet you, didn’t get to play 1v1 though >.> Teams were good fun, such fun moments we had when I visited your room <3 ACT guise da bess <3

Luke:
Thank you soo much for letting me borrow your sick weegee controller, you were such a great guy and was fun hanging around with you, that f-air in our tourney match was sooo lawl :p no chance against you :p hopefully I’ll get to meet you and the ACT guys soon 

Sydney

Scoot:
After 2 and a half long years in the cyberworld we FINALLY got to meet each other <3333 I WILL ninja you next time though :p touching your beard was one of the highlight in Robocawp <3 haha you ***** me in the pools, I was too nervous. Thanks to you I kinda got rid of the nervousness after a while, we really should have had more friendlies though >.> Also….. I do not believe you’re the same age as me *rage* We must meet again.
Ted:
Really nice to meet you again <3 I was just happy I did alright against you in the 1st round of our bracket :p no chance against you, seriously, too good <3 grats on 3rd as well. Hopefully I get to meet you again soon, if you come to a QLD tourney again :p

Zxv: ZXV ZXV ZXV ZXV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333
ZXV2G great to see you, shame we didn’t had time for 1v1, at least we got to play some in team friendlies 

Shaya:
Only got to play you once or twice in a marth ditto but those were fun games, hopefully I get to get some friendlies in future tourneys when you come to QLD again :p I guess I just need to play more defensive, im very impatient >.>

Leisha:
Oh mah gawdddd so much fun hanging around with you. You were such a nice person <3 I was really tired on the 2nd day though, wasn’t really all energetic :p I also missed out on getting one of your cool stickers, thanks for letting me borrow that cute hat, I felt very sexy.

Meteor:
Zomg no friendlies </3 I didn’t really get a chance to talk to you, I really wanted to be more social with you and play you but obviously smash was keeping us busy haha. Really nice meeting you <3

Rad:
Omg nice meeting you <3 after playing a lot of monster hunter online together (bloody stourt horn) I get to play smash with you, nice marth dittos. Those matches were really close, thanks for teaching me that platform cancelling tip, I was always pushing C-stick down lol :p that still works but tap down is much faster and easier lol

Zero:
I wanted to vs you, I never vs’d a good zss player offline before, I needed some match up experiences :p
Cao:
Great tournament, smooth schedule and everything. You were a really nice guy and was fun getting ***** by you in melee haha…… gawd I suck at melee :p

VIC

Viva:
I

Splice:
We ended up getting no friendlies~ </3 good job at the placings I saw you play and you were just ****, I guess next time? Whenever that is :p nice meeting you <3 or….. theres fail-fi loooool :p

Viva:
<3

Dean:
Happy Bday for Saturday, was great to see you <3 nice random dittos as well, I wanted to talk and play more smash with you though >.> those games weren’t enoughhhhh lol you’re an awesome guy, hopefully we get to meet again <3

Tibs:
Omg I wanted to get 3 stocked by you, didn’t had any time and when I was trying to ask for some friendlies I either couldn’t find you or you were playing someone else. When you asked me for a friendly, I didn’t had a controller then so I couldn’t play :p If your coming to QLD lets play then ^__^

Legde:
Your MK is too legit, during all those friendlies I had no chance against marth :p I wanted experiences with the marth x MK match ups but looks like you know it too well :p

Viva:
You

C.Dog:
Wow 1v1 and Team friendlies were too good, haha I cant forget that (whatever move you did) to send gords off and me trying to suicide with Wario’s B :p we defs gotta have more games next time…. Whenever that’ll be :p

Jei Jei:
Legit pit, was really nice meeting with you and having friendly teams with you <3 hopefully we get to 1v1 someday :D

Bylim:
lolbylim
We finally got to meet each other irl, I also just realized we had no friendlies *RAGE* well theres always lollag-fi :p………………….lolbylim <3333 much wuvs

Smoking Puppy:
Wow nice meeting you <3 didn’t think ill meet you at Robocop <3 those marth dittos were win <3 had so much fun and you were such a nice guy  lets meet againnnnn~~~

Malaka:
Your so ghey <3

NOVAUSTRALIA

Nova:
Lol so we finally got to meet, nice finally meeting you and was fun talking to you about the cyberworld crap haha. Im also REALLY sorry about doubles, freaking day light savings >.> sorry to hear you not feeling well….. as always :p hopefully you get better soon <3

Perth Guise

Perth guys:
Oh gawd, you guys are too tall :o my neck hurted when I had to look at you guys lol
Nice games hater <3 and yeah, I really need to play more defensive, I NEVER play defensive during friendlies/MM :p you used ROB’s tilts too well, I couldn’t approach you most of the time. But yeah, you guys are awesome, nice meeting you guys, even though you’ll probs be like who the hell is this Toki kid lol
Say hi to Tsunamo and Alzi for me <3

That Subway guy:
Theres like a miraculous chance him reading this but thanks for the compliments of my pika hat and remembering my usual order i had for the 3 days i was there and giving me extra cookies <3

Everyone I’ve met were too awesome, thanks for the great time and was great to meet you all <3
I KNOW im forgetting someone so post here saying something like “Toki where the hell is my shout outs RAGE” or something like that :p

This shout out has more effort put in than my school assignments <3
I also need to upload pics and vids <33333

PS.
Excuse me for my lack of engrish.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Haha, yeah he really loved my hat xD. I also gave him the bidoof sticker of approval lulul. Its too fuzzy to see it on the jumper though.

My shoutouts are coming soon! (is taking forever)

Hope to see some more photos uploaded soon =D

Attila_

BRoomer
Ok, shoutouts. Probs impossible to do everyone, but I'll try my bestest.

Most importantly:

Cao: Well done, my friend, well done. You ran the best tournament in Australia's history, and ran it perfectly. I don't think we can thank you enough, but seriously, without you, I don't think we have too much of a scene left. For being the heart of Australian smash, I think we all owe you a huge thank you.

People I played in pools

Ledge: I always have so much fun playing you, I'm not sure why. I hate all other MKs, but I always find myself laughing when playing yours, even though the games come down to some ******** ko. Oh yeah, get faired son ;)

Sloth: Play brawl more, it's not hard. We need to hang out more, had plenty of fun at thriller. Oh, and apologies that I didn't return your pools favour; I wasn't gonna risk versing m2k early in bracket (oh whoops, that plan failed). <3

Tuesday: GGs bro, love anyone man enough to use puff on me. also, you gave sloth the business. respect.

People I played in bracket

Silfa: Admittedly, I was more nervous against you than anyone else I played that day. And you're the only person to beat me in the windmill. Oh, and I <3 delphino, just for future reference lol

Meteor: That dedede... You should stick to ness. I know the d3 and mk mus too well to lose to someone who doesn't main those characters, espc if you're gonna play me on neutral stages. ness can also kill me early, which is terrifying. Also, well played in crews, you came back rather unexpectedly.

M2K: Far nicer and funnier than anyone gives you credit for, and you're a beast of smash. I love it how simply you put everything, and sometimes, prove how everyone over thinks things. Far too good; after an early kill on me, I really lost focus and couldn't bring anything back. Thanks for all the friendlies at n2c also, I feel that I learn how to make my game much safer from your ruthless punish game. Thanks for coming down, and I look forward to a rematch.

Luke: Thanks for the prep. on the snake mu, I feel that I was a little rusty. I'd heard you'd been using fox lately, but I'm glad to see your snake is still in good shape. Oh, and I am the king of arm wrestling. Just btw <3

Shaya: Sif tibor would give me useful information in between games; he was too busy getting his voice recorded. I'm surprisingly good at adapting; although you defs surprised me in the first match. Oh, and get your *** back to melbourne, cause we didn't get to hang out. Much love.

Corpse: Get ***** son. In the words of Star Wolf, 'You're good, but I'm better!'

Ted: Still can't touch that wario. I really don't know what to do against it. I think I'd have to radically change my playstyle, which is evidently hard to do. I JUST CANT HIT YOU. Although I was pleased to take my first game during a tournament off you in almost a year. Felt good to smack you guys round in teams, though. Also, how the f**k did you lose to corpse?

The Internationals

Hall: By far the most helpful smasher I've ever met. Not only are you much better than me, but you're willing to help me reach your level. And I appreciate that so much. Also, snake dittos on Sunday were amazing, and quite possibly the highlight for me. That and I managed to take a few ;) Also, make sure you're around when I visit San Diego...

Oats: So much fun. Full of awesome stories and just able to make people laugh. And you use lucas, which seriously makes you a God. We need to go drinking :p

The Out-of-Staters

SD: Much love, Dad. Pity we had to play at the nintendo tourney, although that minute long extended dimensional cape was probably the most impressive display of brawl tech skill all weekend. Promise we'll go out next time we're in the same city though, ok?

Ryan: Love that you played some brawl. Oh, and since you beat tibor, you're effectively 3rd best in the country. How do you feel? *spotdodge dsmash* love it.

Turtle: Pity our melee match got canceled, I was enjoying the ****. Dunno, maybe I'll understand that game one day. L-canceling is seriously too hard. Also, love the fact that you're a classy lady. gg.

Sieg: Man love. Which is the best kind of love. I think you should ditch ssf4 and play a man's game. Like melee.

Jbirds: Probably the only person in the entire room who I didn't snake ditto. This made me sad to no end. Also, don't lose to lucas. lolololol <3

Kas: Didn't get a proper conversation; you were always playing melee somewhere. I also didn't get to see you're brawl falco. disappoint. Although it was nice to put a face to a name.

ZXV: That bomb son... You're so **** lucky ALL THE FREAKIN TIME. And you're teching ability is amazing. So much respect. *pew pew pew*

EA: Good matches, my friend, its good to see that you've kept those ICs up. God knows I couldn't handle that wench any longer. Also, lucas is broken :p

Hotdogs: Where you at son? We only played melee, and I don't even play that game. That being said, Kirby is still 'the gay'.

Vyse: I hope you're still alive! You seemed to be really suffering... Also, I feel sorry for Diddys that verse me. I just know that mu way too well.

Scoot: More friendlies please. Also, get ***** in crews. I've felt that pain before. Also, get better. I was expecting big things from you, my friend.

Zero: That brinstar... Argh I ban that against everyone. I don't actually think I saw you at all on Saturday, I dunno where you were hiding. Need to do that MM at some point...

Unny: WE DIDNT GET TO DANCE. This makes me sad. Very sad. I was actually really looking forward to some sort of thriller reunion... Oh well, there's always next time. That falco son... Good s**t.

Emily: Where you at? You should play more, you might enjoy it ;)

Nova: I'll pew pew you all day son. Also, Kas appreciated my display of underwear, as would have those netball girls if their presence was made known to me :sadface: Also, Sheik's ftilt is gay.

Richard: I actually felt that you were a cool guy, which frankly surprised me a little. While that may seem a little harsh, I'm willing to bet lots of people felt the same way. You should've hung out with us on Friday, bro.

Pwnsweet: Play the game son, watching is boring. Also, your brother is not the best. I am your new idol.

MTGod: Respect to my lucas brother. We didn't play at all... Track me down more please :)

Hater: Definitely the biggest surprise. You're not annoying at all irl lololol. And you're broken at dodgeball.

Marteh: The third reason why I'm gonna head to perth at some point. <3

People back home

You know who you all are. I'm not going into detail. Although I'll say that Jei won us crews, Leisha's ROB is better than Ricky's, and Dean's Marth gives me more issues than Shaya's. True Story. I'll give you individual love in person.

In general

I didn't realise that everyone thought I was bad, but god it was good to prove them wrong. I can't remember when I've been that serious about anything; lots of good players around I suppose. I kinda scared myself actually; I was so focused it was insane. I love it if people pushed me to that level more often. The atmosphere was so amazing, loved every second of it, even if I seemed sad about my last few wins lol.

Also, I'm better than Corpse. In fact, I'm the only one in Australia who's beaten him in a tournament set. Proof of the fact that you're really never the best, and that you should respect all competitors, regardless of their status. Snake is my character. Maining him secret, and fudging tournament results for 5 months isn't enough. And that toon link got given the business off camera also. Get better.

Other than that little rant, all I have left is love. It was one of the best weekends of my life, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. My only regret is not spending more time with all the people that were a part of it. Hall mentioned that we have an amazing scene, and I'd have to agree. Thanks to everyone for making robocop as amazing as it was. Seriously.

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Also, I'm better than Corpse. In fact, I'm the only one in Australia who's beaten him in a tournament set.
Mmm if theres anything to infer from that its that "I didnt know the snake matchup and thats why I lost". Anyway you were far better than I expected you to be, I definitely underestimated you. We had some good games and iirc my MK beat you in a friendly and I dont play MK (I 2 stocked ted with MK too :p). I dont know, had way too many brawl games to remember them all.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Before everyone hammers down Corpse for not placing the highest, remember he's the only Australian in Robocop to have taken down Tedeth. More credit to the guy plz. Although he's not clearly the best like he was last year, he's now included in the 'circle of ownage' that includes Tibi, Attila, Ted and so forth. <3

Attila_

BRoomer
i don't recall losing to your mk, although your tink did take a single friendly off me. and i have no one to practice the snake mu with, either. you'll have to john better than that!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
For the sincerely interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glandular_fever

I'll write proper shoutouts soon when I'm not about to go to bed (as well as upload photos) but I do want to give a special thanks to Cao. Thanks for hosting me, organising the whole Robocop experience and for telling me to worry about my health. That last part ended up being good advice :)

(Also I still have your SD card! :( I'll send it back soon!)

(Also thanks for the shout outs everyone :))

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
Before everyone hammers down Corpse for not placing the highest, remember he's the only Australian in Robocop to have taken down Tedeth. More credit to the guy plz. Although he's not clearly the best like he was last year, he's now included in the 'circle of ownage' that includes Tibi, Attila, Ted and so forth. <3
<3 Cao.

You did so good against m2k man it was epic. For a second there I thought you might have been able to win a game against him.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I will post shoutouts later when I am showered and slept and feeling good.

<3 Everyone.

For those that care, I got 33th out of 114 players in the SSF4 Singles bracket. Alot better than last year lol.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
JP your marf gives my MK more trouble than Dean's if that makes you feel any better. Also I need to play Attila, I only played him at a Western Sydney tournament 10,000 years ago. Come to Sydney sometime with Tibs so Toby and we can beat you in doubles and claim the title of best doubles team. Already beat Ted and Luke easily the ****ing scrubs.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
@Vyse
omg do you have glandular fever? mine lasted for over 6 months >.> thats 1/4 the reason why i didnt go to tourneys before PMS1, 3/4 the reason was there were too far :p

You just get tired as hell but since you arent a teen anymore, it shouldnt be bad as mine :p
Glandular fever is the worst if you're a teen, stupid disease.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Cao: Good job with everything. Only criticism I have is that there was too much noise for my liking (although more than half was from SF players probs) and that there was no live feed. Was nice to meet you, shame I only really did stuff with you at the tourney and dodgeball.

Ted: Didn't talk as much as last time but was good seeing you. Didn't know what to do in our match, you were too good for me.

Luke: Wanted to get some friendlies with you, but it was during Melee pools and there were literally 2 brawl setups which were already being used. Will have to wait till EI3 if you come.

Atilla: Enjoyed our friendlies, even though I couldn't win no matter how ahead I was.

Vyse: Didn't talk this time, but sorry to hear you got sick.

Jbirds:
Sorry for lying by saying I still played Wario/ROB, wanted to keep teh MK a secret even though it wasn't anything special. Who knew a tall person could win dodgeball. :chuckle:

Tibs: Wanted friendlies at the venue, but I guess imput lag on a LCD had to do. We were quite even, I love even matches.

Scoot: Really wanted to verse you, but yeah you knew what happened. Was fun hanging out on Monday, I like the real life version of you a lot more.

Meteor: Man our matches were too close. Delfino + Ness = bad lol. But yeah you play a great Ness. I so thought I was gonna lose after my SD at like 30ish % on Brinstar, but I somehow brought it back, I can't imagine how annoyed you were after that.

M2K: YOU'RE INSANE AT THAT GAME! Seriously. Go play SSFIV and you'll make too much money, even if you don't like the game. Honestly expected someone with a massive ego, but you're really cool. Some of the stuff you do is cute :bee:, I couldn't help but notice you rock forward and back when you're not doing anything.

Shaya: GRRRRR I so should of won in our set. Such a lame bracket :laugh:. Anyway, fun hanging out in Perth's room.

Hotdog: Lol at accidentally bumping into you twice.

Gaganova: You're lack of sleep didn't help this time, bracket rapped ftl.

Perth peeps: You know I love you.

I have my regrets on Robocop, didn't friendly enough people or hang out with enough people, but oh well. I quite enjoyed the real life versions of everyone, if only you could all be that way on smash boards.

Also, for some lols, watch these vids. http://www.youtube.com/user/JackBauer137?feature=mhum

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Vyse: We call that the Smash hospital! Countless hours spending quality time with sickly smashers in the emergency ward, lol. Get well soon!

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Attila I never said I didn't appreciate it. :o
Become an underwear model, I'd buy them. <3

@ Vyse, I've had that awful thing before and like Toki it lasted for months. I really hope yours isn't a long lasting type. I went out in sympathy with you though as well, I was just released from hospital also & still feel sheet.
Worst timing to get sick; next year will be betttttttter for us. <3
Soz for being so grumpy at people; have a hard time liking anything when I feel dead. :(
(Vyse that's me begging you not to post that pic.... :@).

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I had glandular, it ****ed me up real hard, like I was passing out and ****, but it was gone in about 2 weeks. Never felt so crummy though, so it seemed just as bad.

Top Bottom